Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

For The Abrahamics, Savagery And Kindness Are One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Abrahamics, Savagery And Kindness Are One (369 Views)

Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / How Apostle Suleman’s Kindness Led To The Freedom Of Three Convicted Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Abrahamics, Savagery And Kindness Are One by akintom(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
A Muslim lady posted this.....

Re: For The Abrahamics, Savagery And Kindness Are One by akintom(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Then i asked her this.....

Hmmmm...... What an obvious contradictions.

Check this out...

I draw a cartoon, depicting Mohammad teasingly. What do you say?

BLASPHEMY!

What next?

You shout blasphemy to the roof top!

What next?

Fellow Muslims gather around me!

What next?

You ALL descend on me with lethal weapon.

What next?

Am killed!

May be, there's now a dictionary that says, KINDNESS and SAVAGERY means the same thing.
Re: For The Abrahamics, Savagery And Kindness Are One by Pastafarian: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

In Eternity Future / Caption This Pic Of Jesus Christ / Urgent Sango Worshippers Adress Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.