Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger (390 Views)

Ivanovic Said Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World / Dangote: 1st Thing I'll Do If I Buy Arsenal Is Fire Wenger / Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by DEGr8t(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
According to Wenger: For me Arsenal is the best club in the world and what we have built is absolutely remarkable, not only on the results front but on the values that this club, what we have built. Of course a football club is about winning, it’s as well about values.
Nobody talks about that anymore but sport is as well about values and I think integrity, respect, humility, togetherness are very important qualities and if you would visit our club you would see that they really exist on a daily basis. That is part of what I am proud as well.
You can basically say that if you don’t win the championship it is not a successful season and I can understand that but you take clubs like Liverpool and they have not won the Premier League, they are a big club.
You have clubs like Man City, Man United, certainly the championship will be won by Chelsea so we have all, and no matter how many we are, Tottenham, all these clubs, every year only one will win it.

Source: http://www.chenkeleb.com/2017/03/arsenal-is-best-club-in-world-wenger.html
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by TeamLeader(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Ass-nal...thats why de ar gettin Bleep'd upandan. Awon werey
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by DEGr8t(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
TeamLeader:
Ass-nal...thats why de ar gettin Bleep'd upandan. Awon werey

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by Elchikado(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Loosers FC.

Arsen Wenger
Ge-ra-ra here..
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by malikombi(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe he mean "nightclub"
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by Nbote(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Somebody don mix pepper for d oshogbo weed dis man has been smoking....
Re: Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World - Wenger by Mathematical(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017

He's right.. But no modern football fans need those archaic system of values and integrity..

The world itself has lose that integrity and those gibberish Wenger is preaching ..

Result ! Wining ! And Laurels for the fans..

I love Arsenal..

Cc.lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

New PL Managers Head To Head / Moses Simon Scores Twice, Troost-ekong Sees Red, In Gent Victory / Spanish Radio Station Claims Pogba Met With Real Madrid Without Agent Raiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.