Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father (982 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Indecent Dressing In Churches Worries Nigerian Pastor / Woman Sues Faith Academy Over Child's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by prettyG: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
Source

Mr. Arulogun says the ruling is a wake up call for parents since the liability of schools is limited.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by 9ja4eva: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Well what does he expect going against Bishop Oyedepo?

A man made a semi "god" by his followers.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by KunleOshob(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Bishopl Oledepo and his bunch of irresponsible cohorts at faith academy must have settled the judge or used spiritual "authority" to intimidate him. I strongly believe the vagabonds should be brought to justice as a result of negligence which resulted in the death of a child left in their care. If it is to collect extort money now, they would be very diligent at doing that. Bunch of morons. angry Even the PTA that should be more concerned about the issue are keeping quite probably due to the factthat they don't want to be seen confronting a "man of God" . Afterall the idiot is always claiming God would strike anybody that goes against him dead. What a bunch of deluded Lunatics.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by Tudor6(f): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2009
Poor girl. . . .and to think the bishops children are abroad enjoying the best of care. Life is so unfair.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by Analytical(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

Bishopl Ole[/b]depo and his bunch of[b] irresponsible cohorts at faith academy must have settled the judge or used spiritual "authority" to intimidate him. I strongly believe the vagabonds should be brought to justice as a result of negligence which resulted in the death of a child left in their care. If it is to collect extort money now, they would be very diligent at doing that. Bunch of morons. angry Even the PTA that should be more concerned about the issue are keeping quite probably due to the factthat they don't want to be seen confronting a "man of God" . Afterall the slowpoke is always claiming God would strike anybody that goes against him dead. What a bunch of deluded Lunatics.

You know what kunleoshob?  I think your outburst is just uncalled for.  Why do you allow your hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning by spewing forth such profanities anytime the names of your avowed enemies or anything remotely connected to them is mentioned, whether or not they are culpable?  Check the usage of your words in your post!  It's amazing for someone that calls himself a christian on a narrow pathway.  Where is decorum and civility?

Before someone will say I am unsympathetic to the plight of this parent, I am very much in support of seeking a redress in the court of law, if needs be, in order to get justice where there is a breach.  Moreso, I am a parent myself and I feel his pain.  However, the issue here is against Faith Academy which is a corporate entity and not against the person of Oyedepo.  I am not too sure he runs Faith Academy.  So where did all these tirades against his person spring from on this issue.  Before I am also crucified, I am not a member of Winners Chapel.

Do you have to bribe a judge before a case is decided against you?  I have heard of glaring armed robbery cases decided in favour of the robber not because he didn't commit the offence but because the case against him was not properly prepared.  I am not a lawyer but I know a lot of cases are lost as a result of this.  Cases are also lost if they can't be proven beyond all reasonable doubts.

This case can be appealed and won if it can be proven that the school was negligent in its discharge of duty/handling of the sickness which unfortunately led to the death of the girl.  I am also of the opinion that the school being a christian school doesn't have to wait for a court case to identify with the bereaved family and show that it cares.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by viaro: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Analytical:

You know what kunleoshob? I think your outburst is just uncalled for. Why do you allow your hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning by spewing forth such profanities anytime the names of your avowed enemies or anything remotely connected to them is mentioned, whether or not they are culpable? Check the usage of your words in your post! It's amazing for someone that calls himself a christian on a narrow pathway. Where is decorum and civility?

!
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by KunleOshob(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2009
Analytical:

You know what kunleoshob? I think your outburst is just uncalled for. Why do you allow your hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning by spewing forth such profanities anytime the names of your avowed enemies or anything remotely connected to them is mentioned, whether or not they are culpable? Check the usage of your words in your post! It's amazing for someone that calls himself a christian on a narrow pathway. Where is decorum and civility?

Before someone will say I am unsympathetic to the plight of this parent, I am very much in support of seeking a redress in the court of law, if needs be, in order to get justice where there is a breach. Moreso, I am a parent myself and I feel his pain. However, the issue here is against Faith Academy which is a corporate entity and not against the person of Oyedepo. I am not too sure he runs Faith Academy. So where did all these tirades against his person spring from on this issue. Before I am also crucified, I am not a member of Winners Chapel.

Do you have to bribe a judge before a case is decided against you? I have heard of glaring armed robbery cases decided in favour of the robber not because he didn't commit the offence but because the case against him was not properly prepared. I am not a lawyer but I know a lot of cases are lost as a result of this. Cases are also lost if they can't be proven beyond all reasonable doubts.

This case can be appealed and won if it can be proven that the school was negligent in its discharge of duty/handling of the sickness which unfortunately led to the death of the girl. I am also of the opinion that the school being a christian school doesn't have to wait for a court case to identify with the bereaved family and show that it cares.

As a christian, i believe all appearances of evil must be condenmed in all it's ramification and should not be watered down by trying to be civil about it. I believe in calling a spade a spade without any niceties which you term as "civil" or "decorum"The school, it's staff and promoters are a disgrace to christianity and should not be described as christians as there is nothing christian about them. As you rightly noted that the school if in did it is truly a christian school [which it is not] would not wait for a court case before it shows empathy to the child's parents, but then again they don't careless. they are more interested in fleecing the public in their insatiable lust for filthy lucre.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by donnie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
The bible did not say 'condemn' every appearance of evil; it said 'flee' every appearance of evil.

Please leave Christians alone and go after what best suits u. Perhaps the beer parlor.

How many times have i warned you now?
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by KunleOshob(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2009
donnie:

The bible did not say 'condemn' every appearance of evil; it said 'flee' every appearance of evil.

Na you know, i would continue to condemn all appearance of evil as i know that is what Jesus would do. I know you and your cohorts in your crooked embassy would feel uncomfortable with this as it is well known you guys and your crooked pastor revel in evil.
Re: Faith Academy Ruling Worries Father by richjohn1(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2009
From all I about CU, Faith academy and anything that has to do with OLEdepo this sorry isn't strange all they want is your money/service period!. I laugh when I see people choke themselves in a bus going to canaanland. Bishop wey I know well well I have a lot of relatives, Uncles/Aunts so many in this 'church business' they know him and they tell us about him He's a big SHAM. I wish nigerians will see that these are the 'men OF GOURD' are the ones slowing down progress in this country (not the government /politicians)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Since When Did Speaking The Truth With Facts Earn One A Ban ? Seun Sort This Out / REAL TRUTH ABOUT RELIGION !! Who do you worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.