Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8661 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by oyinda3(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2009
be careful sha n make sure to invite me to ur wedding. so that i can come and chop jollof.
i'm rooting for dajungle. i hope he's making a good impression on u.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
oyinda.:

be careful sha n make sure to invite me to your wedding. so that i can come and chop jollof.
i'm rooting for dajungle. i hope he's making a good impression on u.

Lets give everyone a level playing field and be fair, I shall choose the best man i deem fit.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by amhurting: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
gestapo, you mean some men have shown interest in you already via this your thread? shocked
but are you not skeptical about online hookups?

maybe i should start my own thread too grin

it wont be a bad idea if i change my surname as well next year. . . .
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sagamite(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2009
djungle:

I am 32 years old. I am sorry, but I don't post my personal email address on a public forum like NL.

What a joker. Where is the maturity?  undecided

Even if a girl gave this response after she said I should email her then I would know she is not at my level, talkless of a 32 year old man giving this to a woman he just told to email him in public.

Ridiculous!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sagamite(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2009
stalliontp:

well hook up with me, i am single,i live in Texas, i don't need green card, i speak English with Nigerian accent, i have a good job, i am educated and i am 3 yrs older than you.  It's all about discovering each other, it doesn't matter if it takes NL to find the one. You are brave to put up a post like this and that's a big plus in my book, and if you happen to be fake? then u got me,  tongue - if you are for real, shoot me an email to this address fornlpurpose@yahoo.com, it is newly created for you, i know i will get tons of silly and fake emails from people, hopefully am able to figure out which one is from you if you ever decide to write wink

Finally an adult male with the right and mature frame of mind.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Sagamite:

What a joker. Where is the maturity?  undecided

Even if a girl gave this response after she said I should email her then I would know she is not at my level, talkless of a 32 year old man giving this to a woman he just told to email him in public.

Ridiculous!

I know! I told her not to respond to him either. She's bold about what she wants and the dude is busy chatting Poo
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2009
chika98:

I know! I told her not to respond to him either. She's bold about what she wants and the dude is busy chatting Poo

The least a matured person (with his wit with him and well-rounded) should do is to say "Hey, I am sorry, but I don't post my personal email address on a public forum like NL but this is a way we can get in touch: blah blah blah blah".

Give a bloody alternative instead of some pathetic fronting that makes you look sad.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
chika98:

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

To Info Baba / Guapo, Come In ~ / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.