Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8662 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sissy3(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

~If you have so much "faith" in your pastor's revelation,why dont you use that same Faith to belive when the time is Right,The man that is destined to be yours will "walk into your life"!

~I dont employ Single women to get to that stage of desperation when it comes to a commitment as marriage! Desperation sets you up for a marriage that will be doomed b/c you wanted it for all the wrong reasons!

~Any man who knows how desperate you are will pull wool over your eyes in thinking"This Is It" only for a couple of months into the marriage when the shite gets warmed over & you realise it's not all cut out to be what it was suppose to be!! Then you'll wish you had your "Single &  Independent Life" & didnt envy what you think your friends have!!

~I'm not assuming it will be this way for any Individual Single chic out there,but God knows i personally know of enuff cases that are regretting their choices!! Carrying a "Desperate-to-get-married" tag on thier forehead didnt bear good fruit!! Shot-gun wedding,2/3 babies down the road later,(if it gets to that stage) you'd be beating yourself up over the choices you made!!

~Do some "Soul-searching". . .You know You best -know what you can tolerate. . . aware of your flaws. . .if there's a one thing about your personality that have been mentioned by several Exes or mates-who-tell-it-like-it-is,try & work on those things. . Change You for You,dont let someone less deserving change/scar You then leave you broken . . .there's bound to be a man out there who shares your Morals,whose strength will match your weakness . . . you prolly not looking in the right places!

well said!!!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

~If you have so much "faith" in your pastor's revelation,why dont you use that same Faith to belive when the time is Right,The man that is destined to be yours will "walk into your life"!

~I dont employ Single women to get to that stage of desperation when it comes to a commitment as marriage! Desperation sets you up for a marriage that will be doomed b/c you wanted it for all the wrong reasons!

~Any man who knows how desperate you are will pull wool over your eyes in thinking"This Is It" only for a couple of months into the marriage when the shite gets warmed over & you realise it's not all cut out to be what it was suppose to be!! Then you'll wish you had your "Single &  Independent Life" & didnt envy what you think your friends have!!

~I'm not assuming it will be this way for any Individual Single chic out there,but God knows i personally know of enuff cases that are regretting their choices!! Carrying a "Desperate-to-get-married" tag on thier forehead didnt bear good fruit!! Shot-gun wedding,2/3 babies down the road later,(if it gets to that stage) you'd be beating yourself up over the choices you made!!

~Do some "Soul-searching". . .You know You best -know what you can tolerate. . . aware of your flaws. . .if there's a one thing about your personality that have been mentioned by several Exes or mates-who-tell-it-like-it-is,try & work on those things. . Change You for You,dont let someone less deserving change/scar You then leave you broken . . .there's bound to be a man out there who shares your Morals,whose strength will match your weakness . . . you prolly not looking in the right places!

God bless you.

I am not desperate to get married, i am simple stating what i want, and cutting out the BS.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

Maybe you didn't need to apologise either becuz that wud be an irony~
considering your name or i.d

Sweetie are you picking a fight, I cannot tell if you are joking or not.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Honestly i like been realistic. When u set too high a standard, all u get is disappointment at the end of it all. Remember no one can ever have all the characteristics we desire.

What I want is a GROWN UP man.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
Which wuld you rather i did?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

Which wuld you rather i did?

Im losing you.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Im losing you.

Me also. undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

Me also. undecided

Are you located in England ?

Are you married ?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2009
MohawkChic has said it all. Marriage as I have come to see it is very different from what we single folks think it is. There is a huge difference between cutting out the BS and being overtly aggressive about the issue. I think the latter is the case here. You need to calm down! Be available mentally and keep preparing yourself for the right man by doing well in your chosen career, focusing on self betterment and being very open minded. You never know who you'd meet anywhere. Focus on you whilst leaving your heart open for the right one. Never compare yourself with others as everyone has a different pace. GoodLuck to you!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Are you located in England ?

Are you married ?

Yes and no.
But it's maybe not so big a deal over hear.

Living cost so high we worry more about owning our own homes 1st, maybe that's the wrong way round but it's how it is with all my fellow sisters.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2009
Hunny, my aunties got married in her late 30s/early 40s, about the same time her friends were getting their divorce(they got married in their 20s) Its not about how fast you get there its how long you stay there. Ofcos dont settle for any old goon but maybe beat down your list abit, sometimes these movies/novels builds up unrealistic images of "MR RIGHT" and we all know thats all in fantasy land.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by KennyG6(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2009
@poster,
What has this got to do with the devil?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2009
@ topic

LWCMB - (Laugh Wan Comot My Brazziere) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2009
I'll be praying for you. grin grin
You'll get a husband
. grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

@ topic

LWCMB - (Laugh Wan Comot My Brazziere) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Why?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 1:38am On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

My fellow single ladies, 2010 is our year of marriage, please believe this strongly as this revelation came from my pastor at yesterdays service

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, I will be off to Nigeria in a couple of days, and i hope to find myself a good Nigerian man.  kiss :

O ga ju
Lol grin grin grin

MC said it best tho wink
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Why?

Cos of extreme laughter cool
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 1:42am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

Cos of extreme laughter cool

for what?, you do not feel for your sister?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Moyola(f): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2009
@ Poster
All single ladies? or all d single ladies in yur soosii? undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2009
^^^^^

My fellow single ladies, 2010 is our year of marriage, please believe this strongly as this revelation came from my pastor at yesterdays service

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, I will be off to Nigeria in a couple of days, and i hope to find myself a good Nigerian man

1. Are all the single ladies going to get married in 2010?
2. Why is she bothered about other single ladies . . . Is there like a single ladies association somewhere?
3. Revelation from the pastor? So why is she still desperate . . . She should have faith right?

2010 is our year of marriage

How many of you?

LWCMW  - (Laugh Wan Comot My Weave-On) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Moyola(f): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2009
@ Chamotex
When didchu start hvin weav-on? undecided joka! tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

@ Chamotex

Ghana weave nah cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 1:56am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

@ Chamotex

Woh just about to ask said.  lipsrsealed
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

Ghana weave nah cheesy

Who is the boy in your profile
? undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 1:59am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

? undecided

What's wrong wiv him?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

? undecided

chamotex:

What's wrong wiv him?

LMAO grin cheesy grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

LMAO grin cheesy grin

Wetin dey laugh you cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

What's wrong wiv him?

Nothing, just asking. wink
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

Wetin dey laugh you cheesy

just the way u two dey ask each other questions na cheesy grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Moyola(f): 2:10am On Dec 22, 2009
chamotex:

^^^^^

1. Are all the single ladies going to get married in 2010?
2. Why is she bothered about other single ladies . . . Is there like a single ladies association somewhere?
3. Revelation from the pastor? So why is she still desperate . . . She should have faith right?

1, Dhatz juz not possible
2, Prolly, d Single Ladies Asso. in her Soosii
3, Not a strong bliva perhaps. . . .singin "Ma faith lukz up to thee" hymn 123 myt help tongue

chamotex:

Ghana weave nah cheesy

Pick n drop nko? yeye!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chamotex(m): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2009
Tope go and get married
Moyola go and get married
The clock is ticking

mama-gee:

Nothing, just asking. wink

U too wan marry? smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

To Info Baba / Guapo, Come In ~ / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.