Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8643 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
My fellow single ladies, 2010 is our year of marriage, please believe this strongly as this revelation came from my pastor at yesterdays service

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, I will be off to Nigeria in a couple of days, and i hope to find myself a good Nigerian man.  kiss :
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by platinumnk(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
u better pretend u are broke or they all chase na chop ur money ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

u better pretend u are broke or they all chase na chop your money ooo shocked shocked shocked

I am an independent lady and dont need any mans money, i can pay my bills, and i am very smart too.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ok, so here's the deal. Why is it that all my friends are getting married and having kids, and I can't even seem to find one Nigerian man to hook up with? Before you even say it, I'm not ugly. I don't mean to sound conceited or egotistical, I'm just saying that so we can get it out of the way. I'm looking for honest answers, and I'd rather not waste time on inconsequential rubbish like "maybe you're ugly". (don't roll your eyes, you know there's that 'one' person who'll post that answer)
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
One dosn't have to be ugly facially~
one can be ugly in character
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
gestapo:

Ok, so here's the deal. Why is it that all my friends are getting married and having kids, and I can't even seem to find one Nigerian man to hook up with? Before you even say it, I'm not ugly. I don't mean to sound conceited or egotistical, I'm just saying that so we can get it out of the way. I'm looking for honest answers, and I'd rather not waste time on inconsequential rubbish like "maybe you're ugly". (don't roll your eyes, you know there's that 'one' person who'll post that answer)

Do you live in Germany? Just wondering.

You are young and beautiful maybe you need to widen your search, would you consider any other nationality.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by raybahny(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
no rush ooooooooooooo or else na sexmate u go see well if u need someone to help am available
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ madlady
do you search for a husband or he comes to you?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
madlady:

Do you live in Germany? Just wondering.

You are young and beautiful maybe you need to widen your search, would you consider any other nationality.

Anyway, I'm 30, I live in the States now (I've lived here for 18 years), but I grew up in Lagos. I went to school up there and everything. Now why is it so hard to meet a freaking Nigerian man up here? One that has a sense of humor, speaks good English, and is not looking to get a 'green-card'? (I apologize if I'm offending anyone, I'm just a tad POed). Everytime I call my mom, I have to hear about some other friend of mine who has just tied the knot. She's constantly getting on me because my boyfriend now is white. (Ok, that fact is NOT open for discussion).
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by raybahny(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
corect question i tink she jst wants to 4k  am available ooooooooooooooooo make 2010 join us 2geda
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

@ madlady
gestapo:

Anyway, I'm 30, I live in the States now (I've lived here for 18 years), but I grew up in Lagos. I went to school up there and everything. Now why is it so hard to meet a freaking Nigerian man up here? One that has a sense of humor, speaks good English, and is not looking to get a 'green-card'? (I apologize if I'm offending anyone, I'm just a tad POed). Everytime I call my mom, I have to hear about some other friend of mine who has just tied the knot. She's constantly getting on me because my boyfriend now is white. (Ok, that fact is NOT open for discussion).

I have heard that the US is a very hard place to find said, even the wht pples say this.Maybe you would be best to go home on an extended visit.

You still have time on your side, and you look very young. kiss
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
madlady:

I have heard that the US is a very hard place to find said, even the wht pples say this.Maybe you would be best to go home on an extended visit.

You still have time on your side, and you look very young. kiss

I mean, where are they? Where are the Nigerian men around here who are into the same things that I am? (reading, listening to music that isn't necessarily hip-hop related, watching regular shows on TV, living quietly), where are these men (whom my mom says are in abundance over here)
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
If you don't learn to control that tongue of yours you'll be the one preventing men from approaching you not any Devil.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
debosky:

If you don't learn to control that tongue of yours you'll be the one preventing men from approaching you not any Devil.

Hello. . . . Im not rude and i respect people a lot, i dont talk harshly either, all i know is the devil is a liar.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by skfa1: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
gestapo:

I mean, where are they? Where are the Nigerian men around here who are into the same things that I am? (reading, listening to music that isn't necessarily hip-hop related, watching regular shows on TV,  living quietly),  where are these men (whom my mom says are in abundance over here)

Dont worry sweery , just take ur time u will get the right man ok. Infact the right man will come to u in Jesus name (Just believe in God).

It wount be long  smiley
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
What about the church, I am not being funny. I  know some really great women who have found husbands amongst fellow church members.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by sweetlove2: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
HI,
U HAD BETTER TRUST GOD & PRAY UR WAY TO BREAKTHRO, DON'T GO FOR THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
madlady:

What about the church, I am not being funny. I  know some really great women who have found husbands amongst fellow church members.

Even in church these days, its hard to find a good christian brother, respectable, has a job, speaks good English, has a sense of humor, GROWN UP, its hard my sister. cry cry
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
raybahny:

no rush ooooooooooooo or else na sexmate u go see well if u need someone to help am available
adolfe bad:

@ madlady

Sir I am  a nun, men are not on my agenda tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
gestapo:

Hello. . . . Im not rude and i respect people a lot, i dont talk harshly either, all i know is the devil is a liar.

Yeah right. . . from the few encounters I've had with you on NL, you're quite abusive and use insulting language when you feel upset. Again, accept it as a friendly warning. All I'm saying here is what I've seen from you.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
If you want a real nigerian guy then you don't get to choose~
you get to be chosen
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Jcob(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
shey na like this we go dey go?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
gestapo:

Even in church these days, its hard to find a good christian brother, respectable, has a job, speaks good English, has a sense of humor, GROWN UP, its hard my sister. cry cry

My Sister, please do not take offence, maybe you are worrying too much.
Yes for true too many players,  but you do have some really nice guys out and about but you just got to take it a bit easy. kiss kiss
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Jcob
Igba wo lo di wande coal?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

If you want a real nigerian guy then you don't get to choose~
you get to be chosen

YEH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOTEVER.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
debosky:

Yeah right. . . from the few encounters I've had with you on NL, you're quite abusive and use insulting language when you feel upset. Again, accept it as a friendly warning.  All I'm saying here is what I've seen from you.

Debosky, please i dont know you, all im doing here is binding the devil so i can get a man of my own.  tongue tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
Perhaps it wasn't directed at you considering the fact that you are a nun
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Pataki: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Poster,

Age 30 seriously? What were you doing all these years that you allowed time to pass you by? Anyway, it is never too late. But like seriously. . . . . . . slow down with the aggression.

Your posts comes across as being overly desperate to get married; and nothing wrong with the criterias you want in your man, but a lasting relationship goes deeper than all what you have typed out here as requirements you want in your man.

All the best.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by madlady(f): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

Perhaps it wasn't directed at you considering the fact that you are a nun

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedPoint taken SIR, I am sorry I jumped the gun. tongue tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mohawkchic(f): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
~If you have so much "faith" in your pastor's revelation,why dont you use that same Faith to belive when the time is Right,The man that is destined to be yours will "walk into your life"!

~I dont employ Single women to get to that stage of desperation when it comes to a commitment as marriage! Desperation sets you up for a marriage that will be doomed b/c you wanted it for all the wrong reasons!

Why is it that all my friends are getting married and having kids, and I can't even seem to find one Nigerian man to hook up with?

~Any man who knows how desperate you are will pull wool over your eyes in thinking"This Is It" only for a couple of months into the marriage when the shite gets warmed over & you realise it's not all cut out to be what it was suppose to be!! Then you'll wish you had your "Single &  Independent Life" & didnt envy what you think your friends have!!

~I'm not assuming it will be this way for any Individual Single chic out there,but God knows i personally know of enuff cases that are regretting their choices!! Carrying a "Desperate-to-get-married" tag on thier forehead didnt bear good fruit!! Shot-gun wedding,2/3 babies down the road later,(if it gets to that stage) you'd be beating yourself up over the choices you made!!

~Do some "Soul-searching". . .You know You best -know what you can tolerate. . . aware of your flaws. . .if there's a one thing about your personality that have been mentioned by several Exes or mates-who-tell-it-like-it-is,try & work on those things. . Change You for You,dont let someone less deserving change/scar You then leave you broken . . .there's bound to be a man out there who shares your Morals,whose strength will match your weakness . . . you prolly not looking in the right places!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Pataki:

@ Poster,

Age 30 seriously? What were you doing all these years that you allowed time to pass you by? Anyway, it is never too late. But like seriously. . . . . . . slow down with the aggression.

Your posts comes across as being overly desperate to get married; and nothing wrong with the criterias you want in your man, but a lasting relationship goes deeper than all what you have typed out here as requirements you want in your man.

All the best.

My Mum constantly gives me pressures, all my friends are married and dont want to be friends with a single lady because their husbands dont want them to have single friends, too many complications, I have dated quite a few number of guys and i have always broken the relationships up, i am not ugly ugly hide my face ugly and i know what i want in my man.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
Maybe you didn't need to apologise either becuz that wud be an irony~
considering your name or i.d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benin City- Hottest Nairalander's / Guapo, Come In ~ / To Info Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.