Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,816 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) (1922 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by JamieNaij(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
A husband has revealed how he carried and gave birth to his own daughter - because his wife could not fall pregnant.

Pictured sporting a beard as he showed off his pregnant belly, Chris Rehs-Dupin and his wife Amy met and fell in love in their 20s and always knew they definitely wanted a family.

With Chris - who was born Christina - being a pre-op transgender male, however, they planned for Amy to be the biological mum.

But when five attempts of intrauterine insemination - fertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a uterus to facilitate fertilisation – failed, Chris volunteered to carry their baby instead.

33 year old Amy said:

“We went through a lot of fertility treatments, until we finally reached a point where we needed to make a decision as to whether we were going to do more medical intervention or if we were going to switch bodies.

“We were fortunate enough to have two uteruses. So, after a lot of thought and emotion and difficulties we switched to Chris.”

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/man-gives-birth-to-daughter-after-wife.html

Lalasticlala royalroy

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Joromi1: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is wonderful!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by yhermmie(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by OVA200(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
I don't even know what to say, is it love or madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by megareal: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Words really fail me. lipsrsealed

Ok, let me just sigh. Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
...wtf

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by udysweet(f): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hubby was a woman before
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Augustap:
...wtf

the elders are here, oya table ya matter! grin grin

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by austine4real(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
nawa oo
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Smhart1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who's gonna breastfeed?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Why wouldn't s/he give birth!Transgendered or not,she is a woman.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
metallisc:

the elders are here, oya table ya matter! grin grin
(Clears throat, offers kolanut, breaks and eats)
My elders, they say that what an elder sees sitting, a child can't see even when standing on a ladder on mount Everest. Pls help me see this issue while sitting and explain the kind of love that could possibly exist between a woman and a transgender...uwa mmebi... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Augustap:

(Clears throat, offers kolanut, breaks and eats)
My elders, they say that what an elder sees sitting, a child can't see even when standing on a ladder on mount Everest. Pls help me see this issue while sitting and explain the kind of love that could possibly exist between a woman and a transgender...uwa mmebi... grin grin grin

___drinks palmie from calabash________clears throat_________

my shild, you know it is said that, when the little bird becomes so wise that it learns to fly without perching, the able hunter learns to shoot with an uzzi tongue ... so this matter at hand will be tackled with tact and a little bit of ancient wisdom because it said that _____sips palmie__________
when a mosquito perches on your scrotum, it is only then that you realise that violence is not always a solution to every form of aggravation! ya bu ife di egwu...but before i continue, my daughter....pour me some more wine _____________extends calabash_________________

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54919293]

my shild, you know it is said that, when the little bird becomes so wise that it learns to fly without perching, the able hunter learns to shoot with an uzzi tongue ... so this matter at hand will be tackled with tact and a little bit of ancient wisdom because it said that _____sips palmie__________
when a mosquito perches on your scrotum, it is only then that you realise that violence is not always a solution to every form of aggravation! ya bu ife di egwu...but before i continue, my daughter....pour me some more wine _____________extends calabash_________________

cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote
grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
metallisc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nna anyi palm wine iyaff finish...papa nkoli fell down from tree so e did not aff palmy and mama Nneka is gossiping so she did not open shop
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Mimzyy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Two lesbians..
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Augustap:

Palm wine iyaf finish... Papa Udoma fell down from tree...so d man did not aff palmy

mbanú! this is not possible! ifea adiró possible....... papa udoma is a seasoned tapper, falling from the tree is not something that he would have done.... the toad does not run in the daytime for nothing!

my daughter, go to the next clan and ask obiesie to give you a gourd of palmie on our behalf... tell him it is an urgent matter and we shall settle with him the next market day! if papa udoma fell from the tree, then the tree must be cut down!! grin grin grin grin grin gbam!!

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Augustap:

Nna anyi palm wine iyaff finish...papa nkoli fell down from tree so e did not aff palmy and mama Nneka is gossiping so she did not open shop

my daughter i have heard what you said, now run along and deliver our message to the wine merchant in the next clan!!
when you get back, tell mama nneka that the elders request her presence and she should bring along one native chicken as a fine for keeping her shop closed on an nkwó market day!!!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
metallisc:

my daughter i have heard what you said, now run along and deliver our message to the wine merchant in the next clan!!
when you get back, tell mama nneka that the elders request her presence and she should bring along one native chicken as a fine for keeping her shop closed on an nkwó market day!!!
Do you know when last mama Nneka ate fish, talk more of native fowl grin

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2017
metallisc:

mbanú! this is not possible! ifea adiró possible....... papa udoma is a seasoned tapper, falling from the tree is not something that he would have done.... the toad does not run in the daytime for nothing!

my daughter, go to the next clan and ask obiesie to give you a gourd of palmie on our behalf... tell him it is an urgent matter and we shall settle with him the next market day! if papa udoma fell from the tree, then the tree must be cut down!! grin grin grin grin grin gbam!!
The tree is that tree that amadioha used to stay on top and smoke weed...it cannot be cut down grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Augustap:

The tree is that tree that amadioha used to stay on top and smoke weed...it cannot be cut down grin

metallisc:

I never laughed so loud! You two haff kii me wif laff grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Augustap:

Do you know when last mama Nneka ate fish, talk more of native fowl grin

taaaaaaa! tufia!! how dare you question the wish and request of the elders? arú!! you brought us here on request, therefore our demands shall be met in full. The judgement of availability is not yours to make onbehalf of mama nneka... ____chews kola_____

concerning the tree, ezemmúö will take care of that very matter in due course! cheesy

now go and deliver the message and bring us a reply, wether good or bad or else you will be the one providing the fine in her stead and yours will include shawarma and burger for all the elders seated here! remember, the one who swallows a whole coconut has great faith in his anus!! and you already know the matter concerning 'isi kote ebu'...

now... go!!!

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by metallisc(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
metallisc:

taaaaaaa! tufia!! how dare you question the wish and request of the elders? arú!! you brought us here on request, therefore our demands shall be met in full. The judgement of availability is not yours to make onbehalf of mama nneka... ____chews kola_____

concerning the tree, ezemmúö will take care of that very matter in due course! cheesy

now go and deliver the message and bring us a reply, wether good or bad or else you will be the one providing the fine in her stead and yours will include shawarma and burger for all the elders seated here! remember, the one who swallows a whole coconut has great faith in his anus!! and you already know the matter concerning 'isi kote ebu'...

now... go!!!
Hian...all these hungry elders

Re: Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) by Augustap(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life / My 2 Year Old Hates Writing. / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.