Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Can You Work With An Illiterate Who Goes About With Gun? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work With An Illiterate Who Goes About With Gun? (370 Views)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Can You Work Under Your Wife? / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Work With An Illiterate Who Goes About With Gun? by ceospecial(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2017
I kindly need your advise here.

I work in a microfinance institution here in Delta State. Although, it's not a long term job. I'm using it to gain some experience till NYSC deems it appropriate for us to serve the nation. I have worked with this company as the Manager for the past six months.

The problem here is that the Managing Director who happens to be the sole owner of the company scores meager in terms of customer relations and attitudes towards workers. Over 24 workers have worked and left the company in the space of just 3 years. workers shirk at his presence, the income of the company is dwindling as customers are withdrawing in great numbers. His news is spreading around town which makes it difficult for me to work, yet still, he mounts pressure on me to get the Job done. I don't bother telling people where I work because they all say the same words 'Quit'. He bought a Double barrel gun recently and he decided to flaunt it every now and then like it's iPhone 7. He even brings it to the office!

I do consider quitting most often because the pay is abysmal, the company policies are vague and deceitful and also, the pressure/stress is not really worth it. In fact, I've been miserable ever since I started this Job.
I'm at a cross road though, because I have 2-3 months left before going for service. More so, I live with my aunt and she still look up to me for some support.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Redeploys 4,072 Senior Officers / Evergreen Phone Store February Price List For Iphones / SSC Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.