Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) (63280 Views)

Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) / A Woman's Weird Christmas Themed Hairstyle (Photos) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin Stargirl, perhaps wizzy female version cry . I pity d day her mama born her
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wait na rope b dat or my eyes dey deceive me
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin Wesley snipes
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by francotunsco: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Really, the hairstyle is not as bad as the OP presents it. It would appear better on another lady with attractive scalp and neater swag!
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by streem26: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who did this to her?
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by woleaj67(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is exactly what happened when the demons your village succeed in capture your head
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by ayamcute(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is a serious WAH!
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by chordrylateral(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
and if its rihana that rock this hair style Na praise Nigerians go dey praise am ooo
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by Alphyno: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by Alphyno: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2017
After smoking that Aguleri weed the first time...

Then, you'll start hearing thousands of voices commanding you to do one strange things or the other. grin grin grin

She did this after following the advice of one of those (wrong) voices
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Maybe I would have liked it if someone more pretty and cassy did this kind of crazy hairdo. I think I'd like it on Yemi Alade on a serious note.
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by mywells: 5:13am On Mar 24, 2017
A Liberian Cage dancer on his way to the African shrine alausa Ikeja.
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by streem26: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
I see that women spend a lot of time trying to look good for their men and with the hair being one of the most attractive points of a woman. Now tones really gorgeous ideas of hairstyles like this from neway look ,
men love to see women in their natural hair at times.
Re: Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) by Mstcambridge: 11:13am On May 03, 2017
Hello All,

Let me know if you think of any way that we can support each other, and I will be happy to collaborate. Meanwhile if you are looking for an online magazine that can promote your profile or product to, then look no further. My magazine, Zen Magazine Africa, has a solid track record of returns on advertisement been done on our network or across similar online magazine networks in Africa. In 9 years, we have grown our base and the base of our clients who advertise with us. I am sure that we can raise the bar for your company or brand. Anyone who invests in us will surely see high returns. If you are interested, then I will be more than happy to email to your media kit which contains our ad rates. I offer competitive rates, a fast turn around and exceptional quality.

I wish you all the best in health, happiness, love, wealth, peace, and prosperity at all times. You can view the magazine online at http://zenmagazineafrica.com or follow our page @zenmagazineafrica on facebook and instagram.

Best Regards,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.