Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) (36007 Views)

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos / #bbnaija: Nollywood Actress Matilda Obaseki Calls Out Thintalltony For Denying H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nofuckgiven: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:

cheesy grin

Okay.
Lol @ But citizenship tho cheesy tongue

Growing up in a foreign country (especially in Europe) exposes your mind to a whole lot, what those in Africa can only dream of, so the level of reasoning can NEVER be the same.
OK. Just because you are my namesake I will call a truce. wink
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nofuckgiven: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Thin Tall does not pay me grin grin

But I don't like it when my country men exhibit high level of foolishness, lack of comprehension and sentimental reasoning.

It's very very bad.

70% of those shouting and insulting Thin Tall don't watch big brother, neither have they seen the clips to hear EXACTLY what he said

Instead they are all jumping like headless fowls hurling insults on him

If we really want to be factual, the only Bleep up he did in the real sense of it is that he should have at least referred to his family in third person, when he was in the diary room with biggie.
That was a mistake he should not have made
Then second, about calling his daughter his God daughter, he should have just coded and said that the girl is a person very dear to me.

But as for that talk of denying his family point blank, bla bla bla, it's the sensational bloggers that blew it out of proportion, he NEVER did that.

*sighs*

Where do you get those statistics from? 70%? How sure are you? Thin tall Tony only succeeded in embarrassing himself and his family. He should have been honest. Morals are attractive no matter how bad the society gets.
Bloggers or no bloggers,I personally saw all the clips including the one of the eviction night when Ebuka asked him the question again. He still repeated the same rubbish he said,trying to twist the words like it would save him from eviction.
The guy no try at all. Now he is trying to snitch on Efe.
He should just go and do something with his life and stop all these because it would only make him look worse in the face of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Where do you get those statistics from? 70%? How sure are you? Thin tall Tony only succeeded in embarrassing himself and his family. He should have been honest. Morals are attractive no matter how bad the society gets.
Bloggers or no bloggers,I personally saw all the clips including the one of the eviction night when Ebuka asked him the question again. He still repeated the same rubbish he said,trying to twist the words like it would save him from eviction.
The guy no try at all. Now he is trying to snitch on Efe.
He should just go and do something with his life and stop all these because it would only make him look worse in the face of Nigerians.

But you have to be honest, the bloggers blew it out of proportion
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
OK. Just because you are my namesake I will call a truce. wink
grin grin
Better

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by tojahh(m): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2017
https:///joinchat/AAAAAAgq9A4YcT_IljTq4Q

Its happening live... Be part of history. Don't be told
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nofuckgiven: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Ugosample:

But you have to be honest, the bloggers blew it out of proportion
He deserved it if they did. A lesson to those like him.
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by kossyablaze(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Smh...the so called real Nigga can't survive one night in the streets of Lagos.
First of all, I hate Niggas that brag about being real, bìtch if you are a real dude you wouldn't be the one saying that.
u knw u real u don't say it... U knw u real... We gon feel it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.