Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" (36089 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Victni: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Omashola was seen telling Khafi how Jackye is in love with mike. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola said he really like Jackye but she has a boyfriend and she is in love with Mike who is married.

Omashola said everybody can see it including Ebuka who was mute about it.

WHO ELSE NOTICED THIS??

Watch Video:
SOurce: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-really-like-jackye-but-she-is.html

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by IamSoProlific: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
How the mighty has fallen, imagine what Chelsea have reduced herself to, Chelsea don turn to Arsenal that year, in the hands of epl.

Imagine how Man U kept muscling them, I really feel for lampard, he isn't fit to stand premier league/ Chelsea fans bullying.

I pity Willian and kante,if only they agreed to move to Barca, where they would at least enjoy life as footballers.

For the FTC sh!t....the fresh anointing is at work already, na my week be this.

Hazard and other players that were able to escape what's about to befall Chelsea this season...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Funmilade11(f): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
K
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by segebase(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
If jurgen klop decides to recruit kun aguero ,the attacking trio will be *SALAMANEKUN MANEKUNSALA*

Happy eid mubarak

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
angry

Eliza will come Omashola likes
Nkechi will come Omashola likes

Omashola likes everything under skirt. No wonder konji dey show am pepper.

Omashola on behalf of Alpha men I declare you a pussy

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Funmilade11(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
We have heard you
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by segebase(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
I showed this video to my landlord and he canceled all my debate and told me not to pay house rent till 2023

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Konji is making That dude get confused

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Yadac: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Neimar: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
naxo
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Dipseet(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
For real...
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by MaddySav: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eyaaa
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by cockcrowatdawn(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Konji go kill this omashola

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by olafimi: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
When you no sharp nko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by koyyess: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Uncle wey mumu.
How many females in the house will you like?
Mchteew!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Enyimbamercedes: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omashola is just a lousy man. He is the oldest housemate but acts with the least maturity! Screaming Warri everywhere... oblo blo...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Sirmuel1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
This thread just changed my life, I now have so much money in my bank account. Thank you so much OP. I am very grateful.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by kokoA(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Agbaya..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Only fools watch this evil show
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
This fool is in love with all the girls.

His mouth and loose tongue repels them and makes them avoid him. That's why as useless as Frodd is, he still gets girls that Omashola can't get.

Same reason his fiance dumped him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by nelsonebby(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
segebase:

I showed this video to my landlord and he canceled all my debate and told me not to pay house rent till 2023

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBTitans: I Will Play With Your Clitoris A Lot More Next Time- Yemi Tells Blue / BBNaija: "Cee-C Was Ebuka’s Ex Girlfriend" – Social Media User Claims / BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.