Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term (26625 Views)

Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:
Good development. And very swift judgment too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the punishment are not stern enough or not commensurate with offences committed.
The suspects will spend less than 2yrs in prison.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by buffalowings: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dats it,gud 4 dem, dat ws Hw I went 2 open a new account at GTB, d account officer after opening d account, diverted 51k out of d money I gave hm, 4 almost a month, d bank ws telling me stories, I had 2go dere wt 2 weed smokers, dey went dere and stopped d activities of d bank, d BM finally showed up and my money paid, thieves everywhere

o boi
lmao
you people won't kill somebody

weed smokers
how you take get them grin
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by buffalowings: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin.While Toogun, a former staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN bagged a three-year jail term on counts 15, 17 and 19 respectively to run concurrently with effect from January 1st, 2016 , Afolabi got three years on counts 16, 18 and 19 respectively to also run concurrently with effect from January 1st , 2016.
Its just 2years lol they are just using the long apostle do decieve Nigerians, this country is fuccked

youdonmeanit
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by IamUdo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dats it,gud 4 dem, dat ws Hw I went 2 open a new account at GTB, d account officer after opening d account, diverted 51k out of d money I gave hm, 4 almost a month, d bank ws telling me stories, I had 2go dere wt 2 weed smokers, dey went dere and stopped d activities of d bank, d BM finally showed up and my money paid, thieves everywhere
I smell lies. Even a recently law school graduate would have drawn up a very strong case and the bank will cough out millions. No be to use agbero as if na pepper seller owe you money.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by teepheh: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
To get latest gadgets and accessories at affordable price visit our online store @ http://www.beatitudecommunication.com
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by charlesucheh(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai! Back to square one! This one just weak us walahi!

Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Moving4: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Serve in Peace
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by lereinter(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:

gtb the bank is fond of that......

.... you somehow resemble my queen sis but she doesnot ve
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by alobright17(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
And they said Efcc is not active .....Efcc is even more active than police force.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by ibkgab001: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
You need your brain to be remodeled
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Talentprince(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
pple of the waste side of nigeria will nt stop. disgracing nigeria
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by komodapson(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin.While Toogun, a former staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN bagged a three-year jail term on counts 15, 17 and 19 respectively to run concurrently with effect from January 1st, 2016 , Afolabi got three years on counts 16, 18 and 19 respectively to also run concurrently with effect from January 1st , 2016.
Its just 2years lol they are just using the long apostle to decieve Nigerians, this country is fuccked
bros...2 years for agodi or elewe eran is like 2000A.D
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by komodapson(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kakamorufu:
the house that Esther lady built ain't fat from my house in Ibadan. that house is an edifice Mehn. u will marvel. sadly they didn't get to catch others, cos they are many
why not make whistleblower your companion
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by komodapson(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
sirpharrell:
Please, there is no nothing like GREEDINESS. It is GREED. This indomie generation sef, read, they will not read. All they know is how to like, share, tweet, upload, download and eventually offload rubbish.
semantics...there is indeed the word "greediness" as far Nigerians are concerned. Their "greedier" than MMM subscribers. aba!!!
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

BMC paid per post! How is this buhari's doing? This is EFCC's doing and your highly touted magu's career was saved by the selfsame G.E.J who reinstated him so maybe he should get credit! And a lot did happen under G.E.J mr BMC paid per post! That you refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't fit your narrative is your peculiar BMC problem!

And on things happening, here are some things that we would like to happen that are not happening......

1. We want the presidential grass cutter investigated.

2. We want the greatest real estate investor of dubai a.k.a burantashi investigated too

3. We want the bald pot bellied amaechi's mismanagement of rivers state resources report acted upon by the EFCC

4. And while they are it, we want the mega forex kickback scams of the past two years investigated too

Would you like me to continue the list? undecided

hahahahaha wailing zombie will never cease to amaze me, I never knew EFCC are under Fayose the ponmo cutting Governor hahaha..

Under your so call GEJ nobody was jail for corruption instead stealing is not corruption hahaha..

1... Investigation have been made on the issue of SGF and have been cleared by the AGF so your hero at the senate can continue wailing...

2.... Burantai declare his assets before becoming COAS and nobody has ever mention him in any corruption even PDP ATM (Dasuki) so why will they punish him when no single sign of corruption was trace to him except if buying properties abroad with once money now become crime to you..

3.... Despite all the Wike ranting all over the medial when he became Governor, The Panel he set up to investigate Ameachi Government fail to indict him.. So when Wike panel did not have any tangible evidence to implicate him what do you want EFCC to do? To jail an innocent man?

4.... Well let's next Govt do that and if they find another guilty then they should be jail, If your hero Ineffectual baboon done half of what Buhari is doing in the fight against corruption, we might have been a better Country by now but instead the useless fedora wearing ogogoro man legalize corruption..

Continue boy you got a very good match in me..
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Franchise21(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
soath:
It could be you or your relation
Who said?? I'm not corrupt
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by BraniacX(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahahaha wailing zombie will never cease to amaze me, I never knew EFCC are under Fayose the ponmo cutting Governor hahaha..

Under your so call GEJ nobody was jail for corruption instead stealing is not corruption hahaha..

1... Investigation have been made on the issue of SGF and have been cleared by the AGF so your hero at the senate can continue wailing...

2.... Burantai declare his assets before becoming COAS and nobody has ever mention him in any corruption even PDP ATM (Dasuki) so why will they punish him when no single sign of corruption was trace to him except if buying properties abroad with once money now become crime to you..

3.... Despite all the Wike ranting all over the medial when he became Governor, The Panel he set up to investigate Ameachi Government fail to indict him.. So when Wike panel did not have any tangible evidence to implicate him what do you want EFCC to do? To jail an innocent man?

4.... Well let's next Govt do that and if they find another guilty then they should be jail, If your hero Ineffectual baboon done half of what Buhari is doing in the fight against corruption, we might have been a better Country by now but instead the useless fedora wearing ogogoro man legalize corruption..

Continue boy you got a very good match in me..

There are two things involved cheesy

There is the real version of events

Then there is the BMC paid/post alternate reality/propaganda version of events....... grin

Well, guess which part of the divide you fall into? cheesy

When a thief investigates a thief! Of course nothing would be discovered to have ever been stolen so not so subtle attempt at obsfucation dumbo! grin

I'll give you a run for your money BMC internet troll
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

There are two things involved cheesy

There is the real version of events

Then there is the BMC paid/post alternate reality/propaganda version of events....... grin

Well, guess which part of the divide you fall into? cheesy

When a thief investigates a thief! Of course nothing would be discovered to have ever been stolen so not so subtle attempt at obsfucation dumbo! grin

I'll give you a run for your money BMC internet troll

Still you are not making sense,

Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by TomLepskie(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why don't our politicians get this kind of conviction? They never forfeit anything, our judges are very corrupt.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by BraniacX(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Still you are not making sense,

I do not ever make sense to the senseless cheesy

The senseless lack the faculty to appreciate the fine and minute details that constitute sensibility cheesy
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by queenfav(f): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
I pity Toogun because he didn't even benefit much from the crime. He allowed himself to be used as the
"fall guy" by Top CBN officials, some of whom are lounging in their homes while he languishes in prison.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
shocked the greediness of some Nigerians is shocking. CBN staff with the huge salary and bonuses still caught up in this mess. smh
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Kakamorufu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
komodapson:
why not make whistleblower your companion
I aint no snitch
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Big nawa
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nawa...na real wa. Chai!
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Raskasal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
See Nigerian Judiciary, they bag 18 years imprisonment, where as Andrew Yakubu that stole billion of dollars was granted bail...
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by naturefellow(m): 2:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Franchise21:
Hmm

I'm not surprised... Na them them
okponu!
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Yunus2012(m): 5:40am On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Its just 2years lol they are just using the long apostle to decieve Nigerians, this country is fuccked

Do you know what it means for a former banker to be in prison for 2 years? And don't forget that most of their investments had been seized! They are starting afresh whenever they are out. With little hope of employment.
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Naturallyme:
thank God o. I thought the case has been swept under carpet. Now am believing in Nigeria. Those notes were really mutilated. I had to go into the banking hall to change them.

Pls next thing is to make clean notes (Mint) available to everyone. We only get them at parties as if those selling it are higher Nigerians. Please FG should look into the distribution of new naira notes in the country.

Come to think of it, why would I buy 10 x 100naira notes for 1200 naira, all because I wan spray for party wey rice no even sure. Abeggiiii

Spraying the naira at parties is equally a crime, do you know that?
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2017
queenfav:
I pity Toogun because he didn't even benefit much from the crime. He allowed himself to be used as the
"fall guy" by Top CBN officials, some of whom are lounging in their homes while he languishes in prison.

What actually happened?
Re: N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term by 1kinggy(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:

Spurious jail terms we see in this country. A petty thief gets humongous jail terms without options of fine but big time thieves take a stroll in the park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / Blessing Ogwara Elopes With Ekpo Rank In Delta. Girl's Family Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.