Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Unity Bank And Their Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank And Their Recruitment (2499 Views)

Unity Bank Recruitment / Funny Unity Bank ............... / Unity Bank Online Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by jontemple: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2007
hello friends,
i dont know what is happening in this country again

has unity bank called any body who scored  50 and above in their test.

i scored above fifty and have not been called, but i met a girl who said she scored 54 and she was called by unity bank last week. (i even scored above 54)

can any one inform me on what is going on please.
thanks
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by thomaspaul: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2007
what is actually the cut off mark. i belive they will certainly call us.
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by quemonique: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2007
i also scored 50 in the kaduna center and i have not been called. Am keeping my fingers crossed. Someone in their jos office told me the cut off mark was 60 but he thinks it will be lowered to because most people counldn't score up to that.
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by JIGIJAGA: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2007
unity bank actually started callin on thurs. i was called and asked questions cincerning my educational qualification, i scored above 70 but i know someone who scored 56 and was called
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by bobocj(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2007
Guys i must confess am so confused, have the started calling those that wrote in abuja? pls someone should reply!
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by jontemple: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
hello my friends,
can any body help with their human resourse contact number or even their head office address so that i can contact them and possibly find out what is holding my call, since i had above 50 in the test.
thanks.
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by olade: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2007
jigijaga,pls may i know where you wrote your test.i wrote in p/harcourt &scored above 60
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by emmyspat: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2007
good guys in the house, i also wrote the test in lagos but have not been contacted . i believe they will. my score was 62.
Re: Unity Bank And Their Recruitment by bayo6(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
Calling you for interview or another test and or knowing HR or head office does not guarantee employement. What matters most is confidence you carry at any interview. Keep eyes out for other places. E go better.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas / Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? / Office Assistant Needed At Apapa Ssce Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.