Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

"Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album (20639 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by saintfaculty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Atam Nti Buhari grin grin grin
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Antoeni(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ovoko ,Ojenjele muoji
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Baroba(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Atam nsi ewu che no ukwa... funny dude
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by oladoja1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Good for him.
I was just wondering why the Imams and Islamic religious leaders are not silent on the carnage carried out by boko haram, herdsmen and islamic terrorists. Doesn't that prove their support for them?
why is CAN and other men of God not helping APOSTLE SULAIMAN on his scandal
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Diversification is the only means of survival in times like these.

Do you love these loafers?
I want to buy but I have no money can u dash me one please?if I have magical power I will fap d brown one
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by weedtheweeds: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good question. Please, ask the criminals
oladoja1:

why is CAN and other men of God not helping APOSTLE SULAIMAN on his scandal
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by speezyWears: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

he is popular and rich but who are you? Just Mr poverty

Your name tells everything about who you are.

Now run along boy.
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Nbote(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
E go sell ooo, not because he's a gud singer or has great voice but because it's definitely going to b hilarious... His lines are going to become a cliche...
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by FUCKyouALL: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
speezyWears:

Your name tells everything about who you are.
Now run along boy.
keep Squirming, HATER
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by talk2saintify(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
all the words he uses in movies is enuf to create 100 lyrics grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Hereigns4eva: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Am sure it will be funny
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Talentprince(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Am already laughing...can't wait fr the album
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by POTUS07(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good idea**im sure d DSS niggaz go don go find I'm full address nd contact for monitoring jes incase d song pinch dem for body***wehdonesir*
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Another version of **Nigeria jaga jaga**

I can't stop laughing.... Lmao

*** In Chiwetalu Agu's voice*** Parish priest ewela ego bazaar mee Mmm

Lol
lol
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
I will surely buy the album. It takes special talent and hard work to produce works in film and music. Now throw in the fact the Agu is one of the funniest comics in Nigeria today, then you can see why this is a great call by him.

To those people saying he should ask Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, RMD etc about how they stay relevant, joke is on you because those people that you mentioned have business dealings outside of film industry and no one has questioned their choices. Why should Agu be different?

Onye isi, me osiso, anyi na eche gi
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by odimbannamdi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Doxie69:

I want to buy but I have no money can u dash me one please?if I have magical power I will fap d brown one

*smiles*

By the grace of God, very soon, i will give back to Nairaland - the community that has added so much value to every aspect of my life - and you may just be one of the recipient.

onelove
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by airprinz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
He has left juju movie industry now to juju music industry.

Dis is why he use juju on some people
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Aragon: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
speezyWears:
smh,

the new boys have taken over the industry,

No lands to steal and no brother's property to forcefully inherit,

Gerrarahia and go develop yourself,

Ask Olu jacobs and Pete Edochie how they are managing to remain relevant.

Otondo

As someone that knows a thing about movie making (also a bit of an Insider in Nollywood) I will tell you this, while Olu Jacobs might probably be the Best Actor in Nollywood (He did a Couple of International movies before there was ever a Nollywood) but Chinwetala Agu is more Popular than both him and Pete Edochie across the Globe. Sierra Leone people here where I recide will gladly pay 20euros each just to see him on stage speak those Slangs of his. And as for me personally, because I am very busy and also have loads of other Movies and TV series.. I seldom watch Nollywood movies except it's comedy..etc but I don't joke with Chinwetalu Agu's movies cos he makes me Laugh! I will glady pay and Buy a Copy of this upcoming Music for 100euros. You know why? Cos he makes me Laugh! Laughter is good for the Soul, it is the best Medicine so please do not put him down because he is a Legend that is respected across the Globe. Finally, you must know and Understand that Nollywood is not just about Nigeria, so while you might dislike a particular actor, others in Different Countries might be huge fans.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by NobleAky(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
speezyWears:
smh,

the new boys have taken over the industry,

No lands to steal and no brother's property to forcefully inherit,

Gerrarahia and go develop yourself,

Ask Olu jacobs and Pete Edochie how they are managing to remain relevant.

Otondo
my brother things aren't rossy again in the movie industry. I noticed this when i saw the almighty olu Jacobs wearing a school short nickers and sandals in the name of a movie role
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by Alphyno: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mr. Chewetalu Agu, How much did PDP paid you for this work..
Re: "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album by speezyWears: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Alphyno:
Mr. Chewetalu Agu, How much did PDP paid you for this work..

You must tie everything to politics yeah?

Eranko angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Bigger Than The Whole Kenya Music Industry - Uche Maduahwu Says / Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans / Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.