Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class (68625 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by rimijoshua(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abbeyme:

That is the actual training received!!
....let them continue...dem so soon hear am...their matter don ripe for icc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by sshalom(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is Nigeria's equivalent of Westpoint. It should be even better!
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by esaias1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
trinity11:

noted

they're scammers
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by CzarChris(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
I love military discipline
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by lightwind(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pheals:
I hope tosyne2much can become a soldier No he loves love things that y he can't join

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by chat2deen(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
OKTolu:
Have you ever serve in the military before,this particular statement you use it is only an insider that will understand.
Check my profile

U mean a barrack boy does not know dis? Ur profile has a navy logo dats all.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by chat2deen(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
HeGeMon:
Oboy!! ALPHAROMEOMALIYANKEE
Phonetic language abi? A R Mali Y dats what u wrote.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by countme12: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
That's where I belong! I must surely go for my short services these ! am a Cadet
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by trinity11(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
esaias1:

they're scammers
sure
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by itzCnote: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
if not for my mom I would have been a student of this academy
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by idu1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
goodyvin02:
remembering my days as a cadet...... 66RRC Muje......
medical corps dey go war?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Zarkay(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
am a 69thrc aspirant,,i pray i gain admission
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Zarkay(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I remember my short stay in the Academy embarassed cry
oh sorry,,,am an aspirant

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Pylony(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes na, for NDA you dare not walk na so so Jogging o.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by adeoba2008(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
WHY ARE THEY RUNNING?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2017
wawappl:
I LOVE DISCIPLINED AND EDUCATED UNIFORM MEN,ESPECIALLY THE SOLDIERS.

They re not disciplined, they are lawless and barbaric.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by esaias1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
trinity11:

sure
yeah, they'll block your account as soon as u PH
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by LeonMacJames(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
I wish dey maintain such discipline after, but they bcome incorrigible,proud,arrogant and just beat pple like goat
id try my very best, to never possess any of the aforementioned vices. wink
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by LeonMacJames(m): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
Thanks God U also noticed, they are insolent and even useless
I'm a Civilian, and are always quick to judge, most of the insurbodinate and unruly men u see in uniform are non-commissioned officers, if you do ur research you'd know this, the minimum rank of a commissioned officer is the 2nd lieutenant , I don't think as a 2nd lieutenant, I wee na have time to begin to harass civilians upandan,
It's those Illiterate recruits and warrant officers that give the military a bad name, we all should know this, A man in uniform can never be useless, a time will come where his life would be laid down for the comfort of the country, tis only when they're are cowards dat dey can be termed useless. I used to detest Nigerias law enforcement and Armed Forces , but I've seen something good, nd i believe that good will overcome the ugly one day, tis just a matter of time
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by trinity11(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
esaias1:
yeah, they'll block your account as soon as u PH
eh let them wait am coining to PH of #1m
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by goodyvin02(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
idu1:
medical corps dey go war?
what do you know
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Those are short service cadets
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by NNAMDIII(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I had Issues .. Always wanted to finish there just like my dad but my attitude no gree me
what Rc sir??
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Elufisoye: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:
I can never forget my adventure on those grounds at the screening exercise last year.

Those cadets are probably coming from the cadets mess where they probably just had their meal.

In NDA, you cover up in threes with a platoon leader by the side giving directions. You dare not walk on those grounds. You jog from point A to point B.

I can never forget that hot afternoon we just had lunch (a wrap of eba and a watery egusi soup) and, on our way back, we threw caution to the wind and were strolling leisurely. We didn't know that two officers had sighted us from afar.

As soon as we came close, they shouted "Oh! So you guys are forming westlife formation in NDA! Oya start hunching back to the parade groud!"

Chai! I wished i never went to the mess that day. I wished i never had lunch that day. I wished i never ate that eba. I wished i remained on the parade ground that day. Chai

NDA - the land where the abnormal is normal and the normal is abnormal.

God bless the Armed Forces

Meanwhile, check out these lovely loafers
I saw an attestation letter on my NDA portal how soon do I have to fill it up and and after filling it am I going upload it on my portal or submit it in paper like that
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Viridis(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Yes I had Issues .. Always wanted to finish there just like my dad but my attitude no gree me
I suffered the same fate this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.