Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68712 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Gucciblog: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2018
This is unimaginable!! A prestigious covenant university embroiled in a student-lecturer sex scandal?

A bold student has come out to expose one of the prominent lecturers in the institution of his dark plans to bed her, she recorded all the conversations and chat they had as if to say she had wanted to set him up from the start, but the gentleman fell into the trap nicely -

See more screenshots below:

instablog9ja:
Covenant University graduate shares alleged chats of the school’s under fire registrar. [Swipe]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmY7jghl8r/?hl=en

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Ever8054: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2018
dont understand...the chat I see here seems to be 2 adult chatting and noting suggest your claim,op...

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by zinnydan(f): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Really... I don't think it's true

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by HonAdeli(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2018
This op is high

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by HigherEd: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar and Bishop's well loved protege.
Women likes him and he also likes women... I don't believe he harrassed anyone. He deserves to be sacked!

The past chaplain warned him but he wouldn't listen. They flock around the guy claiming he is their mentor - the girls now competing for attention probably have now destroyed him.

I heard he resigned yesterday night after they kept tagging his wife who he said is in trauma right now...

CU on its own has tried on her part to ensure lecturers can't harrass students. Rules banning students from staff quarters has been enforced, lecturers have been required to open doors when attending to female students, a lecturer who was accused by a unilag grad some months back for harrassing her 10 years ago had his office wired with a CCTV only to be caught banging another married CU lecturer with one child..

But we still have some girls with toothpick legs who go looking for these sexually starved staff(not excusing the useless staff). Oyedepo needs to now intervene and start sacking anybody sackable ....

This isn't the full chat, the part that proves the girl was somewhat a willing participant has been removed by OP.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
i told a friend of mine that this bitch will reveal this chat someday. And here it qoes. She was jealous jux bcoz her 5rnd is more closer to d lecturer than d bitch. Bcoz a lot of gals lyks him and he is very friendly. Na bcoz she no fine him wan chop clean mouth she come yakpa the karma for him head.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by sucess001(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Babes sha... What level of closeness got you to start chatting with your lecturer?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
CU graduates are on a roll on twitter. Crazy stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Macmoni(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
dis man deserves not to be sacked
he didn't force anybody he didn't threaten anybody he only asked I see nothing wrong
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by johnwizey: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
The man don lock up now

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CLOUT(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
angry ok
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Administration1: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
OP is just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill cos nothing really inappropriate or sexually suggestive here.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
cool
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
This THING dey happen inside church own university?

5 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by macmiral: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Rubbish... Fake post

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by tunary(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
If oyedepo see this one naim be say e don red for the lecturer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by tayo4ng(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Karma a bitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by maticdamian(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
This is a Lie you can't be talking to your Lecturer Like that when you're not mad

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by thorpido(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Why should lecturers have students' whatsapp numbers except it's a class group.Na so e dey start.
E don't red for this lecturer sha.That's an intimate chat.

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by originals1(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Disgraceful post

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account wink
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by edonks1: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
He has to go too.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by mercenary: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Wetin dey der na...

Him chyke her she no gree... matter die

7 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by soleexx(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Jesus
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by mu2sa2: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

Why didn't the Bishop win the soul of those closest to him first? I read an interview sometime ago where the Bishop claimed that he converted his Muslim father to Christianity on his deathbed. The old man was hale and hearty, and lived as a Muslim only for somebody to come and bleep - ah, I used my mighty anointing to save my father from hell fire just before he breathed his last. Haba, why?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by honestivo(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Why are men always the victims

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Trustme2(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by colyx1(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Na so sex scandal chat dey be.... Dat student dey craze ni angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
soleexx:
Jesus
Is Lord forever

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Jeromejnr(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
They tryna frame Fadugba.

I know he behaved anyhow when I was in skul.

But I dont blive d chat.

He knows better than to chat openly with a student like that.

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by toluxa1(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

the man did nothing wrong... what if the man was tryin to know the kind of student she was

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.