Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Adeneye Supports Pupils With Bags, Sandals, Other Items To Mark Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeneye Supports Pupils With Bags, Sandals, Other Items To Mark Birthday (456 Views)

Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeneye Supports Pupils With Bags, Sandals, Other Items To Mark Birthday by themomentng: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
In furtherance of his commitment to change the fortune of the down-trodden and less-privileged in his primary constituency, the Ogun State Commissioner and Strategy, Chief Adedayo Adeneye has donated bags, sandals, books and other educational items to pupils in schools in the Odogbolu Local Government Area of the state.
The commissioner made the donation under the umbrella of his Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), the Adeneye Foundation as part of activities to mark his birthday yesterday.
Adeneye, who said he is committed to the well-being and emancipation of the needy, added that his love for children, teachers, the teaching profession and the under privileged, necessitated the gesture.
Recalling his childhood and how his teachers moulded him, the commissioner said this prepared him for the challenges he later faced in life, urging teachers not to relent in their efforts at bringing up responsible and respectable leaders of tomorrow.
Reward of teachers, he noted, is no longer in heaven, expressing the hope that they will certainly be rewarded here on earth, while also calling on other well-to-do individuals, irrespective of their status and political affiliation, to remember their various alma-mater by giving back to where they were made as well as the society at large.
“When one gets to this age, which is over 50, one must be thankful to God. I thank Him for sparing my life and enabling me to see another year. I usually don’t celebrate my birthdays, but I have decided to celebrate with the less- privileged. We must not also forget the teachers, who have made sacrifices. I pray God to help me reach out to more schools,” Adeneye added.
While welcoming the commissioner to the Holy Trinity Anglican Primary School, Ibefun earlier, the Liken of Ibefun, Oba Gideon Adetoye, submitted that the gesture and show of love for the downtrodden, underprivileged and indigent pupils is worthy of commendation.
“Adeneye has demonstrated that he is a worthy son of Ibefun. I really commend his kind gesture. His father also identified with his community when he was alive. I pray God to continue to lift him higher,” Adetoye said.
The monarch, who is an old student of the school, encouraged the pupils to be studious, respectful and diligent, adding that the only way they can reciprocate the commissioner’s gesture is for them to face their studies squarely and be determined to be successful in life.
In their separate responses, Head Teachers, Alhaji Munna Oyewole of St Paul’s Anglican Primary School, Odogbolu; Mrs. Mercy Osode of Ansar-ur-deen Primary School, Ibefun and Mrs. Adeyemi Kehinde of the Holy Trinity Anglican Primary School, Aiyepe Ijebu, all appreciated the celebrant for deciding to celebrate his birthday with the less privileged and like Oliver twist, requested for more.
Other benefiting schools are Saint James’ United Primary School, Mobalufon, St. Peter’s Anglican Primary School, Imosan Ijebu and St Francis Catholic Primary School, Ibefun.

Re: Adeneye Supports Pupils With Bags, Sandals, Other Items To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok, next is to lobby to join State of Assembly in Ogun State by 2019.

Just continue sha, we are observing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Between Religion And Country.....? / Senate Can Order Sgf’s Arrest, If He Fails To Appear Before It – Falana / Senate Should Declare Every Cult Group A Terrorist Group Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.