Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55892 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
Random, indeed. Speaking of random, I got offered a Steam key for Cooking Witch. I don't know what I've dragged myself into, but it should be interesting playing it on the cracked screen of my laptop. We shall see.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 4:41am On May 25, 2017
cao:
Random, indeed. Speaking of random, I got offered a Steam key for Cooking Witch. I don't know what I've dragged myself into, but it should be interesting playing it on the cracked screen of my laptop. We shall see.

grin

the one with frog legs, newt eyez and tadpoles for recipe ingredients?

Or is it some adept cooking gaming aid?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:07am On May 25, 2017
Silkmoth:

grin

the one with frog legs, newt eyez and tadpoles for recipe ingredients?

Or is it some adept cooking gaming aid?

She appears to cook and eat children...so...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2017
cao:

She appears to cook and eat children...so...
Ehn it's not so bad!

I was Afraid you got handed a doityourself barbie cooking kit.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2017
Silkmoth:
Ehn it's not so bad!

I was Afraid you got handed a doityourself barbie cooking kit.

I'm not going to lie, I hoped it wasn't since it looked cute, it looks like I might not even get the ones I want, since I have to build my rep. So I guess, I'll have to get to stepping.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2017
cao:

I'm not going to lie, I hoped it wasn't since it looked cute, it looks like I might not even get the ones I want, since I have to build my rep. So I guess, I'll have to get to stepping.

Yup! It's nice for a change.

Unlike down here were it's most certainly going to be "bisi frying akara". Ppl still try to assume ppls gender and box ppl suspected of being women into the bloody proverbial nichÉ of womanhood.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 8:46am On May 25, 2017
cao:

pls when next are you doing something random and wacky again? grin

*PS, I suddenly feel I shouldn't have requested when you should do it. Cos the original subtlety of the last random funny video is what's interesting about it. shocked
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2017
It appears the folks from the Overwatch subreddit don't like it. Oh well, it could have been worse.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 6:37am On May 27, 2017
cao:
It appears the folks from the Overwatch subreddit don't like it. Oh well, it could have been worse.

Don't mind those sarcastic monstrous jerks. They don't know you like we know you. If it makes you feel any better, I think it was cute and well done. smiley
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2017
I'm going to visit that subreddit planet now.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkB4VeTcAI
Man, na so Ana just use Roadhog as pillow. The thing just weak me. At least we won sha.

I might post this on the subreddit, who knows they could dislike it some more. It's a shame the other video no get anything from all those views. YouTube just fall my hand.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkB4VeTcAI
Man, na so Ana just use Roadhog as pillow. The thing just weak me. At least we won sha.

I might post this on the subreddit, who knows they could dislike it some more. It's a shame the other video no get anything from all those views. YouTube just fall my hand.

What the frack... That must be frustrating as hell. What's the downside to a character who can basically put you to sleep like 10 times in a row?

Tried looking for your Reddit thread, but gave up as it must be buried beneath all the content there.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
HyDef:

What the frack... That must be frustrating as hell. What's the downside to a character who can basically put you to sleep like 10 times in a row?

Tried looking for your Reddit thread, but gave up as it must be buried beneath all the content there.
It's not my subreddit, it's the Overwatch subreddit. I was playing Total Mayhem, basically it gives you double health, it fills the ultimate quicker and it greatly reduces the cool down period of the abilities. That's why Ana could sleep troll me that effectively. Normally, Roadhog hooking and shooting Ana would have killed her instantly.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
cao:

It's not my subreddit, it's the Overwatch subreddit. I was playing Total Mayhem, basically it gives you double health, it fills the ultimate quicker and it greatly reduces the cool down period of the abilities. That's why Ana could sleep troll me that effectively. Normally, Roadhog hooking and shooting Ana would have killed her instantly.

YeYeah, I know, I actually meant your post in the Overwatch subreddit.

Ah, Double Mayhem, I see. I was surprised initially cuz there was like 0 cooldown. But hey, you guys won. cheesy

Anyway, Overwatch is continually becoming the game I'm getting frustrated at not being able to play. even with this free weekend and everything, I ain't got a good enough connection to play, or even to download it. :p
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
HyDef:

YeYeah, I know, I actually meant your post in the Overwatch subreddit.

Ah, Double Mayhem, I see. I was surprised initially cuz there was like 0 cooldown. But hey, you guys won. cheesy

Anyway, Overwatch is continually becoming the game I'm getting frustrated at not being able to play. even with this free weekend and everything, I ain't got a good enough connection to play, or even to download it. :p
Pele. One day e go better.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6cyryv/overwatch_mercy_does_the_hustle/
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
cao:

Pele. One day e go better.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6cyryv/overwatch_mercy_does_the_hustle/

Ah, thank you. smiley

Redditors can be vicious. At least you didn't get downvoted to hell. That happened quite often in the NintendoSwitch subreddit... Hehe.

Anyhoo, keep them videos coming, I enjoy them immensely. grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
HyDef:

Ah, thank you. smiley

Redditors can be vicious. At least you didn't get downvoted to hell. That happened quite often in the NintendoSwitch subreddit... Hehe.

Oh, it certainly got downvoted, 15 of them even took the time to dislike the video sef.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2017
cao:

Oh, it certainly got downvoted, 15 of them even took the time to dislike the video sef.

Jeez... I don't see why they'd do that, I saw nothing wrong with the video. Oh well.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
cool
HyDef:

Ah, thank you. smiley

Yay, someone else who also visits the Nintendo Switch subreddit. I visit that place everyday.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
veeflamesnl:
cool
Yay, someone else who also visits the Nintendo Switch subreddit. I visit that place everyday.

I used to hit the place everyday, but I've had to crank down on that a bit. Exams and all. I still pop in once in a while to keep myself up to date. cheesy
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRIBVAu5Oo
Uploaded it without sound, except for my narration. It kept claiming the music, so I just muted it. I won't give the the satisfaction of claiming my pennies.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWFInkKjwr0

Nice work there, staying alive (Bee-Gees anyone?).

Your work with Symmetra is nice to watch, but I don't know why I found the kill at 2:35 so freaking hilarious.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:23am On Jun 02, 2017
HyDef:

Nice work there, staying alive (Bee-Gees anyone?).

Your work with Symmetra is nice to watch, but I don't know why I found the kill at 2:35 so freaking hilarious.
Ah, the Junkrat kill, I also like what she said after she killed Lucio (immediately after the Junkrat kill) - "know your place". I just realised I never used the actual secondary fire, L2 - the floaty ball thingy. Secondary fire, the bane of my existence.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwIVG2cDvNg
This was one weirdly entertaining game for me. I decided to impulsively buy this at around 2am and only just posted the review. Only to see that I'd been approved for a review code, minutes after I posted my review. C'est la vie.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWITEromRjg
Darn content ID claim...I thought the company had used a recording of Swan Lake that was in public domain, but it appears they didn't.
UPDATE: Goodie! They released the claim a few minutes ago (it's 00:12, 10/6/2017).
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's double XP Weekend on Overwatch! I think it's time for me to try to get all the Anniversary skins...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yes! Got into Raiders of the Broken Planet Closed Beta! So expect videos soon...after this weekend, I think*... Unless, these guys don play me finish, but we shall see.

*after some thorough reading, the beta will run every weekend until launch. So hopefully, my aiming impaired butt will get some decent footage. The title is a 3rd person brawler-shooter with a 4v1 multiplayer, where you either play as part of a group of 4 or as the bad guy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RedBD2Asd8
Give it a while, it's still uploading, but I'm going to the cinema, hopefully the PS4 uploads this perfectly in rest mode. It's still downloading the Raiders beta sef...err... I was still playing Overwatch. grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.