Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55903 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2017
cao:

I had a lot of help.

U, a shooter who despite having a hard time shooting straight and not shooting friendlies cheesy

Still pulled it off.

U

Only you
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFV6Zr2JCM

I was hoping to see you Perfect each one. embarassed Well done though, for a game you just started.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
HyDef:

I was hoping to see you Perfect each one. embarassed Well done though, for a game you just started.
I was considering it, but decided not to. I might try another time. Plus, Square Enix severs have been pissing me off all day. It always disconnects and takes forever to reconnect...only to disconnect again! Rinse and Repeat.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2017
cao:

I was considering it, but decided not to. I might try another time. Plus, Square Enix severs have been pissing me off all day. It always disconnects and takes forever to reconnect...only to disconnect again! Rinse and Repeat,
Haha, I'm playing Just Cause 3 as well and I keep running into the same problem... the worst part is that you can't really do anything until you get the error message... which takes a long while.
Oh, and on a sidenote... I finally got PotG in Overwatch. With Doomfist. Only hours after I started using him.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Haha, I'm playing Just Cause 3 as well and I keep running into the same problem... the worst part is that you can't really do anything until you get the error message... which takes a long while.
Oh, and on a sidenote... I finally got PotG in Overwatch. With Doomfist. Only hours after I started using him.
Ive actually been tempted to turn off the internet, while playing it, but I like to listen to Spotify. Plus, I want to know if I've beaten my friends' scores. Congrats on the Doomfist PotG, still haven't gotten the hang of him yet.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
cao:

Ive actually been tempted to turn off the internet, while playing it, but I like to listen to Spotify. Plus, I want to know if I've beaten my friends' scores. Congrats on the Doomfist PotG, still haven't gotten the hang of him yet.
Won't the game still try to connect to those silly servers anyway, even without internet? cheesy I might be wrong, though... and I don't feel like trying it out because I'm feeling particularly lazy right now. tongue
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Won't the game still try to connect to those silly servers anyway, even without internet? cheesy I might be wrong, though... and I don't feel like trying it out because I'm feeling particularly lazy right now. tongue
Server is only really there for you to see the leaderboards. The game doesn't actually have multiplayer. Although, I know there's a mod for it.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by trux(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFV6Zr2JCM
this game is so boring no wonder they give it as free
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-7AJFO-_HE
I was playing nonsense, but I still won because they quit. So I finally won a limited 1v1 duel instead of my usual straight losses. Thank you, whoever you are, for being a poor round loser.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2017
cao:

Server is only really there for you to see the *leaderboards. The game doesn't actually have multiplayer.* Although, I know there's a mod for it.
Which makes the constant connection attempts even more baffling. Ah well.

I do think the game has some potential, but yeah I can see where the game drops the ball. I got excited when I saw the whole "throw out a dictator" plot the game was going for, but so far everything seems disjointed... nothing really seems to make sense. It's like the game throws you into one scene after another without much development at all. Oh, and there's the frame rate dips when you cause explosions... which is a shame because the game encourages you to "cause chaos" wherever you go. At least there's the open-ended nature of the game... which impressed more than I'm willing to admit, haha!
I already liberated the first town (Medici, wasn't it?), so at least I'm willing to make some progress in the game. But as soon as I saw its Metacritic score... welp. Not as epic a game as I was imagining it was, it seems. tongue
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
veeflamesnl:

I do think the game has some potential, but yeah I can see where the game drops the ball. I got excited when I saw the whole "throw out a dictator" plot the game was going for, but so far everything seems disjointed... nothing really seems to make sense. It's like the game throws you into one scene after another without much development at all. Oh, and there's the frame rate dips when you cause explosions... which is a shame because the game encourages you to "cause chaos" wherever you go. At least there's the open-ended nature of the game... which impressed more than I'm willing to admit, haha!
I already liberated the first town (Medici, wasn't it?), so at least I'm willing to make some progress in the game. But as soon as I saw its Metacritic score... welp. Not as epic a game as I was imagining it was, it seems. tongue
The game is basically an excuse to blow shtako up. I believe the country is called Medici.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 4:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Kaycee7(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Are you silkmoth?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kaycee7:
Are you silkmoth?
No... why?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Kaycee7(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017
veeflamesnl:

No... why?
He used to be the main voice here before he got banned. You sounded like him
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Kaycee7:
He used to be the main voice here before he got banned. You sounded like him

Yup!!! Dat guy was a loud mouth
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxrNSQxwAs
The full match, this was the second time I played Lucioball, certainly better than my first time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 3:38am On Aug 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39v32IBL3bk
Blame akocce.

Damn that's a long one
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLqslI4740

It's been a while since I've actually played as Junkrat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLqslI4740

It's been a while since I've actually played as Junkrat.

No clapping emoji here, but well done!
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
HyDef:

No clapping emoji here, but well done!
"Thanks, mate."

Just setting up for my live stream of Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure. It's looks like fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVC8r0Ny1_k
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2f0eDV6PA

EDIT: This is 5 hours long! I got carried away trying to get cookies and pointing at everything pointable. Only did 2 chapters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by akocce(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39v32IBL3bk
Blame akocce.
lol don't mind me joor, I couldn't even watch... My network was shitty
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
akocce:
lol don't mind me joor, I couldn't even watch... My network was shitty
Yes, I believe I had a mini rant when I noticed that.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SySdqLak8Ew
No finesse at all. Surprisingly, I didn't actually die after this, but decided to restart the encounter to do actual recon.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.