Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55896 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RedBD2Asd8
Give it a while, it's still uploading, but I'm going to the cinema, hopefully the PS4 uploads this perfectly in rest mode. It's still downloading the Raiders beta sef...err... I was still playing Overwatch. grin tongue

I can't comprehend how you one that second match so fast... 50 seconds... shocked I was confused when I saw Match Complete all of sudden.

And yes, Busy Earnin' is a great song.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
HyDef:

I can't comprehend how you one that second match so fast... 50 seconds... shocked I was confused when I saw Match Complete all of sudden.

it had a goal that was met early on
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
HyDef:

How do you think our Reinhardt felt? The dude barely respawned and match come end. The laugh way I laugh!

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Darksider131: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
cao:

How do you think our Reinhardt felt? The dude barely respawned and match come end. The laugh way I laugh!
my dear cao
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUP1vtKLBu8
I still don't know how Pharah didn't kill me.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1zG-RzQjo
Today appears to be the day that I'm looking through my video clips...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcxNTQVjr8A

Quadruple! grin shocked

cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZj80ki3UA

Truly on fire in that round. You left nothing for the others. Your Junkrat is prime.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
HyDef:

Quadruple! grin shocked
That was one smug stroll to the finish line. It's sweet when you get those in comp matches.

Truly on fire in that round. You left nothing for the others. Your Junkrat is prime.
Like I said, I've really got Ana to thank, but I no go lie, my head was the size of Ego's planet by the end of that.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Honestly, I'm this close (e remain small) to making a rant video about Assassin's Creed: Origins Collector's Edition. It would set you back about $800/£700. Yes, I said $800/£700. The thing just weak me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
cao:
Honestly, I'm this close (e remain small) to making a rant video about Assassin's Creed: Origins Collector's Edition. It would set you back about $800/£700. Yes, I said $800/£700. The thing just weak me.

WTF? $800 dollars That could buy like 13 brand new games... But instead, I'd rather spend it on some amulets and some shyit. Gaddam.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by lalatohbadt(m): 2:27am On Jun 19, 2017
cao:

Say wetin happen
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2017
lalatohbadt:

Say wetin happen
That facebook video you attached to the quote was not necessary. At all. Promptly deleted that part of the post.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:55am On Jun 19, 2017
HyDef:

WTF? $800 dollars That could buy like 13 brand new games... But instead, I'd rather spend it on some amulets and some shyit. Gaddam.
They expect me to pay 7 weeks rent. Crazy people. The greed has removed their common sense.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by purplekayc(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2017
cao:

They expect me to pay 7 weeks rent. Crazy people. The greed has removed their common sense.
I guess all these are for consoles only or all platforms?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2017
cao:

Thanks. I used to play FIFA & I only buy the even years, but I didn't get FIFA 16. Waiting for FIFA 18.

Once you get it holla at me
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
purplekayc:
I guess all these are for consoles only or all platforms?
All. They're claiming it's sold out on all platforms. Sold out, my left a$$ cheek! They even had the audacity to write "lowest price guaranteed". The gull of these bottom feeders. And they think they can win me over because they're supposedly finally doing Beyond Good & Evil 2?! I'll not be excited until they finish its production and it's been released. They messed up the original with a terrible marketing campaign & they've been promising BGE2 since.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2017
cao:

All. They're claiming it's sold out on all platforms. Sold out, my left a$$ cheek! They even had the audacity to write "lowest price guaranteed". The gull of these bottom feeders. And they think they can win me over because they're supposedly finally doing Beyond Good & Evil 2?! I'll not be excited until they finish its production and it's been released. They messed up the original with a terrible marketing campaign & they've been promising BGE2 since.
grin collectors edition are always costly...

You will get all released content, seasons passes, action figures, fan book art, wall posters and such. Sometimes u may be given shields or even in-game weapons.

It's just that ubisoft no really deserve that amount of cash on any of their games after the shiit load of disappointments dey've been having in the past

Quite surprised it's sold out
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2017
If no be say money no just dey hand...

Person for reason go buy collectors edition of mea or even nier automata...

The mass effect own comes with a toy 6 wheeled nomad shocked it's all I've ever wanted.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
grin collectors edition are always costly...

You will get all released content, seasons passes, action figures, fan book art, wall posters and such. Sometimes u may be given shields or even in-game weapons.

It's just that ubisoft no really deserve that amount of cash on any of their games after the shiit load of disappointments dey've been having in the past
The last outrageous CE was Saint's Row IV's $1 million CE, but man that thing actually made sense, there was only one copy and some crazy real life things were added to it.

But, Ubisoft need Jesus for the s***ty CE stunts they pull. Look at all the nonsense they did with WD2. This their legendary edition doesn't even include all the available extra content. The money appears to be for the 28 inch statue, 'cause it doesn't make sense for anything else.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2017
I call BS on the sold out, unless they really are...who am I kidding? Of course there are silly rich people out there.

Although, it's rather limited, only 200 copies will be sold in the US. I've no idea the total worldwide number, but my head keeps saying 900*...I guess I heard it somewhere...

*it's 999, https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-assassins-creed-origins-has-six-special-ed/1100-6450779/
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
cao:

The last outrageous CE was Saint's Row IV's $1 million CE, but man that thing actually made sense, there was only one copy and some crazy real life things we're added to it.

shocked shocked No way!!! Haba? Who be d sucker wey con buy am... ppl get money sha..

But, Ubisoft need Jesus for the s***ty CE stunts they pull. Look at all the nonsense they did with WD2. This their legendary edition doesn't even include all the available extra content. The money appears to be for the 28 inch statue, 'cause it doesn't make sense for anything else.
grin Lol! Ubisoft no dey surprise me anymore. Dey've don their worst with the wd series. Even all the dlc add-ons and missions for the base Wd2 game are not appealing.

28 inch statue.. lol!
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Here it is...I don't think anybody actually put out the money, since the devs probably didn't think anybody would. The most popular theory is if anybody did, they'd have honoured it. Plus, some folks thought they were trolled when someone said it was a joke during a dev livestream, only for an exec, to later confirm that it was real.

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
cao:
Here it is...I don't think anybody actually put out the money, since the devs probably didn't think anybody would. The most popular theory is if anybody did, they'd have honoured it. Plus, some folks thought they were trolled when someone said it was a joke during a dev livestream, only for an exec, to later confirm that it was real.

Damn! It's something saints row devs are known for tho... The sick jokes...

Wouldn't have minded sha if someone did buy it... lol!
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
That's why when I first read about it, it actually made sense for the type of game. Was it overpriced? Heck yeah! But, it made some sense and they tried to trick it out as much as possible. If it was Ubisoft, they'd just fill it with in-title content, lithographs, art book, soundtrack and one nonsense colossal statue in one complicated box. Then, they'd still make you pay extra money for the hidden blade gauntlet. Since they'll still not put all the available real life extras in the supposed ultimate legendary you're an idiot edition.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2017
cao:
That's why when I first read about it, it actually made sense for the type of game. Was it overpriced? Heck yeah! But, it made some sense and they tried to trick it out as much as possible. If it was Ubisoft, they'd just fill it with in-title content, lithographs, art book, soundtrack and one nonsense colossal statue in one complicated box. Then, they'd still make you pay extra money for the hidden blade gauntlet. Since they'll still not put all the available real life extras in the supposed ultimate legendary you're an idiot edition.

Lol "legendary u just got scammed again edition"
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
I've come a long way from that free weekend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.