Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (42091 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by jtwest(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
she tot she was having a peaceful dinner....he sneaked in and turned it to a violent dinner grin
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Eventoned: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
She really knows her man. Just touching his hand she new who he is. I sure 2baba didn't marry her for marriage sake
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Errrrr....but she go still dey share his money with the other babymamas and sometimes too the dick! Men will always be men! Once a cheat,always a cheat undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by aiibee(f): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Aww, that's sweet
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by thatAjalachiq: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm, dis love e don tey, no be today!

Meanwhile, Are you having hair problems. There are things you can do to get the full, thick healthy hair you desire. And its ultimately cheaper than Brazzillian hair wink DM me if you want some quick tips.

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Jig5aw(f): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Loooool. Nigerians are made o
burkingx:
wink
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by zoesolomon: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Story story!!
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2017
He says he should be called 2face, I agree perfectly that the title fits! My efforts to reach him failed, so I will let the cat out of the bag here.

Let me start by saying back in early 2008 I was playing a mind game with a particular certified man of easy virtue(yes! he was a star of an adult movie) I knew whom he was but pretended not to. I said I wanted to start a free newspaper, to be distributed within estates. He too said he wanted to start his own. Okay, I had no problem with that. I discussed the layout of my paper with him. I told him 2face would the cover of my first issue because I was feeling his music at the time. Therefore, I paid him half the total amount to produce the template.

To my utmost surprise this man went to have another meeting with 2face, perhaps asking him why I wanted to make him the cover of my first issue. So there was this day I was supposed to meet the man at our usual meeting place, to my greatest surprise there sat 2face with the man. we had no agreement to invite 2face because we were just at the graphics design stage, no interview slated. I too was shocked to know that 2face lived up to his name- he was looking very old. His official age says he is 41 years old, but 2face will be at least 50-year old. He indeed has two faces. The eternally-young face you see in music videos and his real face which you would get to see if you knew in real life.

To cut a long story short, the whoreman managed to turn 2face to someone like him-impregnating three women at the same time. His confession can be found in his music 'Implication'. He said he committed a disaster, I wish I had an idea what that disaster was. I wish I had a way of telling him that man was actually a IndecentStar and not a Nigerian, it was too late.

Few months ago, he wanted to organise a protest people quickly reminded him of the man he had become.

End of story......Did you enjoy it!
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2017
I bet those two smoke shit together, that connection is special.
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by coolebux(m): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
Sneaked on her like a Coward he has become
E-diot won't you shut the f*ck up
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Cheers to Annie!!! This is a woman that truly knows how to handle a man, not all these girls of nowadays that you will just sleep with her aunty and like two of her cousins and she will just dump you.......... angry

This is for the extra like I couldn't give.

#clownoftheyear

2 Likes

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by chris31(m): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2017
The difference is clear 2baba love for Annie can never die because she was there for him when he was nobody....not all these girls that goes round the town looking for big fish to catch and u expect the guy to love & respect you....after enjoying ur waist he will just drop u for ur friend life goes on
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 24, 2017
That's sweet. At least our celebrities have marriages that lasts longer than those of their counterparts in the west.
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by suremanpatriot: 1:47am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
Sneaked on her like a Coward he has become
...point of correction, Tufac is no coward,he was being cautious of hijackers' plot,which is most reasonable thing to do.
Happy Anniversary to pretty Annie and Tufac grin grin grin
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by munchi(m): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2017
All this surprises I have been giving Sandra nko?
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by adioolayi(m): 3:19am On Mar 24, 2017
deavicky:
She really knows her man. Just touching his hand she new who he is. I sure 2baba didn't marry her for marriage sake
Exactly... you see am! mere touching the fingers, she knew he was the one... that's very very good of her!
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by fumez82: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2017
We know say na acting naa
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by IBreakRules: 4:14am On Mar 24, 2017
FuckBuhari:
The white man b like " what sought of Nonsense is this?"
nah
he was like 'never knew African men could be this romantic.
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by barrysome001: 5:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Mr/Ms. Newspaper, Sorry about that. But did you ever make an attempt to ask 2baba what went wrong? Don't let your bitterness over-shadow common sense.
On the other hand,many people detest to see this man's prosperity,all because they know some of his imperfections...if the grace he carries is by perfections,then it's not grace.
Stop beefing his success, he never said he was perfect after all, we all have our bad side #NobodyHolyPass

1 Share

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by chidifrank(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot

yes i do live there. anything
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Cheers to Annie!!! This is a woman that truly knows how to handle a man, not all these girls of nowadays that you will just sleep with her aunty and like two of her cousins and she will just dump you.......... angry
You be yeye I swear grin angry
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by emmaitive(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2017
who them epp nw,?
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Medunah: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Wow, Annie is pregnant
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2017
barrysome001:
Mr/Ms. Newspaper, Sorry about that. But did you ever make an attempt to ask 2baba what went wrong? Don't let your bitterness over-shadow common sense.
On the other hand,many people detest to see this man's prosperity,all because they know some of his imperfections...if the grace he carries is by perfections,then it's not grace.
Stop beefing his success, he never said he was perfect after all, we all have our bad side #NobodyHolyPass

He explained his part of the story in the original version of 'implication".Belief me, the version on YouTube now was a reworked version. On whether I tried to reach him again, let me say the truth here cos I will probably never see him again. My friend back in UNILAG days told me his then producer, Nelson Brown, used to live in his father's BQ in Festac. The guy left UNILAG before I did, therefore there was no easy way of reaching 2face. I'm not his hater. I have more to say but I leave it at that.
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

lol! you are funny..cousins and aunt ke! habba!

But in all truthfullness i think ladies should grow above all these talks of a man cheating bla bla...and that is why I write some insightful articles about the fact that leaving a philandering hubby is never the solution.

Still waiting for lalasticlala to beam this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3680733/when-choose-between-philandering-husband

I won't stop hammering some facts until there is sanity in today's matrimony.
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by nemynely(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2017
publicenemy:
why is she Shouting like that? is this the first time she is seeing Tuface?

My bros, no vex oh. But wot happened to dat part of d narrative stating how tubaba flew in from Madrid unannounced. grin

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=steric58 post=54886631]Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot[/quote

Post it in the travel section
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by kabawa(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Is Anni pregnant again
Or am I the only one seeing baby bum.. grin
2face ma guy I dey feel you jare cool
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2017
This is so cool cool
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by publicenemy(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=nemynely post=54890047][/quote]

what happened Tu BaBa I thought you were in Spain. Is everything alright?
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by SonofaPrincipal: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2017
A Legend will always remain a legend, happy annievasarry baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord / Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.