Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles (40448 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Sector16(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2017
kinstar112:
Leicester City winger, Ahmed Musa, has stepped down as assistant captain of the Super Eagles team.

Musa informed coach Gernot Rohr of his decision, just before the kick off of their friendly match against Senegal, at The Hive Stadium in London.

This development was confirmed by BBC reporter, Oluwashina Okeleji via his Twitter account.

He wrote: “Breaking: Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa has stepped down as assistant captain of #Nigeria ahead of tonight’s friendly against #Senegal.”

Musa was appointed as assistant captain to John Obi Mikel exactly one year ago.

The 24-year-old who had replaced Vincent Enyeama as skipper until then, handed over to Mikel Obi.

“I want to announce now that from today, John Obi

http://street2view.com/nigeria-vs-senegal-ahmed-musa-steps-assistant-captain-super-eagles/
I guess the aboki felt bad being a 2ic all these while
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by ElSherriff: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Wooowwww...we stayed in while in the North, New Bussa, and our neighbors were from Ago Are. Very very nice neighbors. They were generous and goodhearted. Just recently, one of the children reached out after over 28 years!!! and he didnt even lose the same realness they were known for. And as compliment, my old ma still has the old native big aluminium pots these neighbors made from Ago Are, with the name of the town engraved on it. Nothing much here, but the name gave me bumps.

steric58:
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
In everything, thank God
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2017
oshorstan:

Why do u let it to pain you?
Na you e pain sef

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by buckwild44(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
who made him a captain self.....that person must be suffering from brain tumor......
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by yehmy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
yes
there is 3g network just confirmed it.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by kinstar112: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
ediama:
Till I hear from Oliseh.....

You must finish wetin you start!

Fire
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by kinstar112: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
No longer the guy I used to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or / AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.