Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles (40532 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by fledo(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2017
gbagam
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by hollamat(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning LIKE..........

You're answer And Omega

we washing you Aaron

you're wedding to be place grin grin grin

these the reason why I slap people and I think data no cost again abi cos if it cost u go think before you joke
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by BabaCommander: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Icon4s:

1-1.
Please when is the match going to start?.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by 24naija: 12:40am On Mar 24, 2017
NIGERIA VS SENEGAL IN LONDON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYhq0P43bMs
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Misternas89(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
I served in Ago are......a very good place to live, it is in Atisbo LG Area of oyo state. Though I served there in the year 2012. Ago are is very close to shaki ( though there's shaki West and East) . The headquarter of Atisbo LG is called Tede. ATISBO is an acronyms for all the towns in that LG in which Ago are is one.
A= Ago are
T= Tede
I= Irawo Ile + Irawo owode
S= Sabe
B= Basi
O= Owo toro
Though I stand to be corrected, but I think I've tried my best. You can inbox me so I can tell u more about the hospitality spirit of Ago are people.
BTW I'm also from kwara state too, Offa to be precised

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by steric58(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Misternas89:

I served in Ago are......a very good place to live, it is in Atisbo LG Area of oyo state. Though I served there in the year 2012. Ago are is very close to shaki ( though there's shaki West and East) . The headquarter of Atisbo LG is called Tede. ATISBO is an acronyms for all the towns in that LG in which Ago are is one.
A= Ago are
T= Tede
I= Irawo Ile + Irawo owode
S= Sabe
B= Basi
O= Owo toro
Though I stand to be corrected, but I think I've tried my best. You can inbox me so I can tell u more about the hospitality spirit of Ago are people.
BTW I'm also from kwara state too, Offa to be precised
Thanks a lot bro am from kwara state too presently living in ilorin, i want to comfirm if there is 3G network in the town this is very important am a freelancer and i cant afford to relocate to an area with no 3G network, thanks for your reply bro i really appreciate
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by vincentjk(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Musa dy try even for game

Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Misternas89(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
Thanks a lot bro am from kwara state too presently living in ilorin, i want to comfirm if there is 3G network in the town this is very important am a freelancer and i cant afford to relocate to an area with no 3G network, thanks for your reply bro i really appreciate
If you can give me till tomorrow bro...I would call one of my student back then to confirm the 3G issh, kindly give me till 2mao IN Shaa Allah. And u don't need to mention bro, always be ur brothers keeper wink
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by stevolinkon40: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
You have 3g on GLO and Airtel only
Mtn and etisalat,No 3g yet.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by deolu2000(m): 1:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning LIKE..........

You're answer And Omega

we washing you Aaron

you're wedding to be place grin grin grin
so you think this is jokes section or whats the correlation btw the post and your jagons?
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by yehmy(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2017
steric58:
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
dt place is close to tede in oyo state, if I'm right.

*modified *

i have people from my lodge, almost all of them are from tede and they do mention Ago Are whenever they are talking about tede but I'm not sure light is so stable over there but hospitality from the discussion we normally have they got that about the 3g will ask in the morning.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by steric58(m): 1:41am On Mar 24, 2017
yehmy:
dt place is close to tede in oyo state, if I'm right.
yes
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Engrobiorah(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2017
mrmichael001:
see details belo on how to win big.
Use ur life savings and play it
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by eteyebatemple: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Wish him well
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by eteyebatemple: 4:21am On Mar 24, 2017
wish him wellwish him wellwish him well
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Icon4s(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2017
BabaCommander:

Shuo!!! I give you scores you still dey ask when the match go start. Ok the match nova start.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by oshorstan(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up! You lack a good sense of humor.

God doesn't understand humour when you joke with his name. Be careful , Blasphemy is a killer
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2017
oshorstan:

God doesn't understand humour when you joke with his name. Be careful , Blasphemy is a killer
Your case is indeed different. Don't quote me with that holier-than-thou attitude. Na you even sin pass.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2017
deolu2000:

so you think this is jokes section or whats the correlation btw the post and your jagons?
If you ignore will you die? Mumu
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2017
hollamat:

these the reason why I slap people and I think data no cost again abi cos if it cost u go think before you joke
Come and slap na. Ode
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2017
stieyven:

do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
But you can fornicate abi? Bloody hypocrite! Are you God? Why not let Him judge me? Everybody is not as frustrated as you so buzz off!
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by oshorstan(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Your case is indeed different. Don't quote me with that holier-than-thou attitude. Na you even sin pass.

Smiles... Why are u pained? I can see ur eyes are red . I am teaching u. Bros , next time don't do it again , else u will chop strokes of cane
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by lexyman(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
That guy have a low self esteem....
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Nofuckgiven: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2017
oshorstan:

Smiles... Why are u pained? I can see ur eyes are red . I am teaching u. Bros , next time don't do it again , else u will chop strokes of cane
Pained for what? Are you God? You have no right to judge me Oga. You are also a sinner.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by brightsbella(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Calm down dude
Mopolchi:
Football has deserted Musa long since. I wonder why he is still in the Super Eagles squad.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by VeniJu: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
BabaCommander:
It will start in Russia 2018..
Someone gave you the scoreline and u're asking when it will start... The game started by 9pm.
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by oshorstan(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Pained for what? Are you God? You have no right to judge me Oga. You are also a sinner.

Why do u let it to pain you?
Re: Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles by Dollarmoz: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers / Team Nigeria Leaves Paris2024 Olympics Without A Medal / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.