Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (33927 Views)

Covid_19 : A Section Of IPOB In Angola Distribute Rice To Less Privilege / What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by PrickGetSize(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
ehissi:

Look at you............ undecided

Are you even in this county? angry

Where were you and where went you when Aisha Buhari was sharing rice to Social Media Change Agents.............. grin

https://www.naij.com/675732-mrs-buhari-hosts-lavish-dinner-party-social-media-change-agents-photos.html
Really? So why are they now wailing? grin
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by FedericGodwin: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
This man is insulting the integrity of Ekiti indigenes.
Can a sane person sits down at Ado distributing rice and reporters are saying Ekiti indigenes are getting rice when you know there are many towns in the said state?
Fayose might be using this as a diabolical means for something special.

Ekiti people will surely survive what mess they brought upon themselves sooner

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Le2money(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
May God bless u
charlesazeh:
that shoe is just 80,000 naira...never was it sold for that amount
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
MrMystrO:

So wait, Fayose is Poor?? Or He couldn't afford those shoes Before he became A state Governor?? Or even with his Salary as a State Governor, He's Not supposed to be able to Afford that shoe?? (That's if the price speculated is actually true) This is The Real Picture of Hypocrisy At its Peak.

Go and check my private post on Fayose, though i am never his fan but i never speak on the worth of what he uses because i know that many of those guys were rich before they came to politics except for few like Malaye that took politics as a means to riches.

Like Saraki is not also my model but i withstood someone asking yesterday where he got 300m to buy the bullet proof jeep, i told him that Saraki by the virtue of his status can buy a jet without Senate money.

The same issue applied in my argument here, people should stop dragging the affluence of Aisha to politics, the lady had built her lifestyle before she married Buhari and she will not bring it low because her husband is the president now.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Smartademu(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Na de Aba made own! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Stupid comment with zero reasoning. You're not even half as smart as I initially thought you were.

Just stop quoting me from now on.

Now that i took the time to check your name i realized where you are reasoning from. See the doctor to help transfer the brain from down to up, then thank me later.

I will always quote until i notice you are reasoning right.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Jones4190(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Fayose is busy sharing rice to Ekiti people

The Federal government, World Health Organisation and UNICEF should just declare Ekiti state as a refugee camp so it becomes a norm.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by senitorspeaker(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Bloggers and lies
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by MrMystrO(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Go and check my private post on Fayose, though i am never his fan but i never speak on the worth of what he uses because i know that many of those guys were rich before they came to politics except for few like Malaye that took politics as a means to riches.

Like Saraki is not also my model but i withstood someone asking yesterday where he got 300m to buy the bullet proof jeep, i told him that Saraki by the virtue of his status can buy a jet without Senate money.

The same issue applied in my argument here, people should stop dragging the affluence of Aisha to politics, the lady had built her lifestyle before she married Buhari and she will not bring it low because her husband is the president now.

Oh Ohh I see where you're coming From, we are Exactly on the Same Page then. I think its because The situation Of the country Has deteriorated To such an all time Low that People can sit at Home all day And complain about the lifestyle of successful People Instead of Focusing on improving their own Lifestyle. As a public service holder, no Doubt he is accountable to the people as to How he performs the work he's been Given, But his Lifestyle can never Come down to the level the poor masses wants to see, No matter how Hard he himself tries to Please them in that Aspect, it Just Can't Work! Lol. Anyways sorry for the misinterpretation bro, And thanks for being modest With your comment.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by olotu3k: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2017
pkang:
If the President had followed Fayose, so many would have a lot to eat especially those at the country side.
please let make some sense in our comment at times
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by excanny: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
You have to first determine they are original pairs. Do you have a way of proving that?

You know most of these designer stuffs always have their imitations, what if they were cheap fakes?

Not defending him, but trying to see both sides of a coin before jumping to conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Androidvillaz: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
How sure the shoe he is wearing The original one self

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Ebeleiscorupt: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2017
MrMystrO:

Oh Ohh I see where you're coming From, we are Exactly on the Same Page then. I think its because The situation Of the country Has deteriorated To such an all time Low that People can sit at Home all day And complain about the lifestyle of successful People Instead of Focusing on improving their own Lifestyle. As a public service holder, no Doubt he is accountable to the people as to How he performs the work he's been Given, But his Lifestyle can never Come down to the level the poor masses wants to see, No matter how Hard he himself tries to Please them in that Aspect, it Just Can't Work! Lol. Anyways sorry for the misinterpretation bro, And thanks for being modest With your comment.

Bro you are welcome.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by ehissi(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Really? So why are they now wailing? grin

Unemployment is a very serious factor in today's world....... undecided
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Mattex001(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Dont get it twisted He's wearing Aba made.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Cheggoon(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Dis one was rescued from the gates of hunger with N200 rice. grin
Ode Buruku... U Tink Say I B I Neva Chop Lik U, Oya Tel Me Which Gov Beta Pass Ham, Se Na Oni Abi Na Fayemi?

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
u deh craze..na salubata gomina soppose deh wear...

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Its a big lie... All dis Afonja reporters and lies... I have that same shoe and it is just 10k. Did he showed you the receipt?.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by lx3as(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
jegz25:
ekiti is no different from an idp camp

Pompous and rich guy from richest state, are you saying if your governor is sharing such no one will turn up to receive such?
You don't insult a whole state just because the governor is sharing stuff to less than 0.01% of his people. After all, Ekiti people outside the state are more than those in the state; don't be surprised people from your state were among the women on the line to collect theirs.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by ebuclassic18(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
allow him to flex his hard earned money
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by obailala(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
The way some bloggers dig out minute details na wa..

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by JoshMedia: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
lx3as:

Pompous and rich guy from richest state, are you saying if your governor is sharing such no one will turn up to receive such?
You don't insult a whole state just because the governor is sharing stuff to his people. After all, Ekiti people outside the state are more than those in the state; don't be surprised people from your state were among the women on the line to collect theirs.
The bolded
It's possible grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by stoic6ix: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
libertyfather:
I'm not understanding should he wear #100 slippers cause he wants to go and share #200 rice?, or he should share 500k for each person cause he's wearing shoe of same amount..... I swear we Nigerians dunno what we want or I choo say social media worrying us wrongly

What are you not saying? What happen to investing in agriculture so that the citizens can eat well and use money from sale of that same produce to buy other things they might need*
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by stoic6ix: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Cheggoon:
Haterz U Lik Go And Do A Sky Diving Witout A Parachute.
Fayose Stil Remains D Best Gov Ekiti Has Ever Produce,
Hez D Man Of D Masses Com Rain Cum Sunshine.

I sight you! You collect double ration... Eat the rice and never feel hungry again...

Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by stoic6ix: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2017
fabulous80:
What about those who lavish State's money and

yet nothing to show for the masses.

We can't stereotype him, his courage alone I cherish.

He's preferable to a Governor who can't defend his people against rampaging Herdsmen.

I still prefer Ahmed of Kwara state who is doing nothing than Fayose who is enslaving and insulting his pple. If you know ur pple are hungry den invest in agriculture! Na only rice dem go dey chop?
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Adekorya: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
astOorR:

He's saying that something is wrong with the op's mindset.
Mind you 500k is nothing to many people in Nigeria.
I knw 500k is nothing to many, but as public servant u can't put on such an expensive footwear and expect not to see raises of eyebrows.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by Firstcitizen: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Cheggoon:

Ode Buruku...
U Tink Say I B I Neva Chop Lik U,
Oya Tel Me Which Gov Beta Pass Ham,
Se Na Oni Abi Na Fayemi?

N200 rice grin
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by jesse8048(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
maxwell60:
Are you sure is not the Aba type you have?

And are u sure it's not the aba type fayose is wearing. Did u see d receipts or saw him buying it? And why must u associate fake with aba, I guess u hav not been to aba before.
Re: See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) by pkang: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
olotu3k:
please let make some sense in our comment at times

What do you mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS / Man Climbs Broadcast Mast In Abuja, Protests Economic Hardship, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.