Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (12379 Views)

Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / 10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by God2man(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
The best thread so far.
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Grammywinner:

How far bro. So you dey Nairaland sef. Your name tho. It's Macquis by the way. Btw, don't criticize the OP it's a nice post.

Guy longest time. I don misplace your number. 08114488087, 07068798301.

Abeg WhatsApp me for the first number.

I Det Lasgidi now
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2017
@op pls help! i need a mentor on my writing skills. thanks in advance
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by merxi55(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
myners007:
The guy whose comment is just above mine is the reason why most Nigerians require good writing skill. How can he make such silly comment when the Op is trying to improve the writing skills of sensible Nigerians. I love Nigeria my Country while i hate the haters of Nigeria.
hehehe...you funny sha
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by oblak00(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mskrisx:
7 skulls to keep you rich for LIFE!

1. know your hustle and the game Involved: just know that you can do with ease and see it as no stress.

2. Keep the end In Mind: every tight hustler is got a pay day.

3. Try connect with people who are in the game, who have played the game and those who like the game.

4. You should be able to give a good account of how you spent your money at the end of a day.

5. Be STREET WISE!... NEVER u try to impress any pus_syass, fakeass or bitchass!

6. No ever try go club enter VVVIP because na there somebody go drink your net worth in the next five years or better still, you just reach there sidon use side eyes dey look then drink ya bottle water with pride. # noTime #

*** When you finally touch the bar*****

7. Make you know say money na pikin, make you train am well.

This goes to all the hustlers out there -people like me. Our time go must show!

****Aunty Peace! angry Gimme Heineken jooor! Where the dry meat na? undecided angry

I no see get money now ooo I go reason you for eveni embarassed
But how does this relate? 'Skill' not 'Skull'. You're part of the problem we are talking about
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Mskrisx(f): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
oblak00:

But how does this relate? 'Skill' not 'Skull'. You're part of the problem we are talking about

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ewuuu Gambiaaa
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by saasala(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
mokoshalb:

5) Do not Repeat Same Words

Never ever repeat the same words in your article again and again as it will not sound delicious to your readers. The article will lose the engagement factor and distract the readers. Finally, you will end up losing a visitor who could be a loyal reader. Use the synonyms of those repeated words if it is necessary to use them. You can use a free software called WordWeb with over 1,20,000 synonyms, which is available online to download for free use.

Check the bolded. You shot yourself in the leg
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by ADAMSHO(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thats true
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by willamswitiet: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Great thanks for the useful tips. So timely! I also found some useful samples and tips for illustration essay. Hope with its help I'll finish my essay on time. Writing an essay is a nightmare for me.
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by EmilyRock: 8:32am On May 16, 2018
Even with time these tips are of current interest. The most useful as for me the forth - to proofread the text.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Exchange / Why Chinua Achebe Is One Of The World's Most Important Modern Writers / The White Wizard By Tade Adegbindin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.