Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher (19988 Views)

Summary Of The Last Days At Forcados High School / Summary – The Last Days At FORCADOS High School – 2017/18 Jambites / Download The Last Days At Forcados High School PDF - JAMB 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher by Davidlein(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Ok. Anyway, am not going to abuse you.
I did my work, I finish my part, waiting until my Father so lead me to the place where I cannot go.
I did not go to any school as many writers have. My gift was naturally embued. Deaf from childhood without any help but the Heavenly, the things which I wrote about (now four fiction of about 400 page long, were too right to be true. Including are above 200 spiritualistic articles, and beyond 300 poetries) are written... when I stopped writing on hardcopy was when I got my first ever internet browseble phone, since then, I continued giving out my mind through Facebook, Twitter, Black Plannets and other friends comments, replies and posts.
Brother David, turn around again and stop abusing people, it will do you no good.
Thankyou.
You may still contact me if you wish to.
I never for once abuse you bro, I only make you to caution yourself out of the zeal i have in writing. If you're truly a writer then you'll understand.
Re: Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher by Dnockeror333(m): 3:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Davidlein:

I never for once abuse you bro, I only make you to caution yourself out of the zeal i have in writing. If you're truly a writer then you'll understand.

Ok, I understand, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher by Yondy616(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Dnockeror333:

Ok. Anyway, am not going to abuse you.
I did my work, I finish my part, waiting until my Father so lead me to the place where I cannot go.
I did not go to any school as many writers have. My gift was naturally embued. Deaf from childhood without any help but the Heavenly, the things which I wrote about (now four fiction of about 400 page long, were too right to be true. Including are above 200 spiritualistic articles, and beyond 300 poetries) are written... when I stopped writing on hardcopy was when I got my first ever internet browseble phone, since then, I continued giving out my mind through Facebook, Twitter, Black Plannets and other friends comments, replies and posts.
Brother David, turn around again and stop abusing people, it will do you no good.
Thankyou.
You may still contact me if you wish to.

Pls can I have your number?
Re: Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher by Dnockeror333(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2018
Yondy616:

No, you can have my email instead. Remember am deaf...! 09061674006
ashvicooo@gmail.com

"Suffering may last the day, but, still, the bright morning of glory is still on the way, when the heads of those who expect it, will be raised from wherever they be bowed down. Yes, I believe".
Re: Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher by Dnockeror333(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yondy616:

JUST RETURNING BACK FROM A JOURNEY cheesy
For what, please...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / RSUST Cut Off Point For 2016/2017 Academic Section / What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.