Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith (18617 Views)

Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Ruling On Zina ( Fornication / Adultery) In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith by AlBaqir(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:
- Any history of Jewish people turning into monkeys, are this monkeys still existing today?

- From the OP hadith, it looks like it has happened the way it was constructed(the use of shepherd, mountains), so where are this human turning into apes and pigs? And if it has not happen we are yet to see humans turning into apes and pigs.

First, I really don't know why this thread is on FP. There is hardly constructive comments on FP. I hardly comment on FP. Apart from being usually jampack, insults are of highest quality here.

Anyway, from the hadith, note the following:

# A prophesy that some followers of Islam who are expected to uphold goodness will indulge in vices. No doubt this has started from the time immemorial. Even there are records of some Sahabah drinking alcohol, committing adultery etc. However, that is at a lower nearly insignificant scale compare to how such vices will no longer be seen as vices but normal thing.

# Mountain moving/falling over them

# Changing into apes

The above two phenomenon are first repeated in the Quran as the first brother try to explain. What is the Tafsir of this verses perhaps we can understand the hadith from it?!

Below is Shi'i Tafsir on the subject. You can compare Sunni Tafsir alongside.

Here's the web link for Tafsir al-Mizan:

www.almizan.org/tafsir/2-63-74/

m.almizan.org/tafsir/2-63-74/

Then I provide screenshot of relevant area to the subject.

You can check Sunni Tafsir on sura Baqarah: 65 - 67 here:

www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=366

# Obviously, there is difference in the way both school understand and explain the ayah. The choice is yours.

Re: A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith by tintingz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
AlBaqir:

First, I really don't know why this thread is on FP. There is hardly constructive comments on FP. I hardly comment on FP. Apart from being usually jampack, insults are of highest quality here.
Don't mind those bigots, they have nothing sensible to contribute.

Anyway, from the hadith, note the following:

# A prophesy that some followers of Islam who are expected to uphold goodness will indulge in vices. No doubt this has started from the time immemorial. Even there are records of some Sahabah drinking alcohol, committing adultery etc. However, that is at a lower nearly insignificant scale compare to how such vices will no longer be seen as vices but normal thing.

# Mountain moving/falling over them

# Changing into apes

The above two phenomenon are first repeated in the Quran as the first brother try to explain. What is the Tafsir of this verses perhaps we can understand the hadith from it?!

Below is Shi'i Tafsir on the subject. You can compare Sunni Tafsir alongside.

Here's the web link for Tafsir al-Mizan:

www.almizan.org/tafsir/2-63-74/

m.almizan.org/tafsir/2-63-74/

Then I provide screenshot of relevant area to the subject.

You can check Sunni Tafsir on sura Baqarah: 65 - 67 here:

www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=366

# Obviously, there is difference in the way both school understand and explain the ayah. The choice is yours.
Good, I've read the screenshot.

So in a nutshell they were all metaphors not to be taken literally. good... Rilwayne001 was right. cheesy

With this, it is confusing.

1 Like

Re: A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith by AlBaqir(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:
Don't mind those bigots, they have nothing sensible to contribute.

Good, I've read the screenshot.

So in a nutshell they were all metaphors not to be taken literally. good... Rilwayne001 was right. cheesy

With this, it is confusing.

# Read the Sunni link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Types And Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Some Virtues Of Performing Voluntary Prayers In The House / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.