Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) (33891 Views)

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by nwobueze: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ruuubbbiiisssshhhhhh from them, wat s d morality showing this to d world.
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
None
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by iamtardey: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
lemme come and be going joo angry
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by phynofino: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
una wicked oo
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by amokeme(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
1 4 5 especially 5 kiss kiss
Kaffy tho cry
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by donbenz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Whats all these?? Nonsense
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Oxster(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
I almost gv a Bleep
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by oluwaahmed: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just when I was...

Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
As useless as this thread is I still give kudos to all d pregnant women out there it's not easy walking around with an evidence that u had sex....
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Moving4: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice bumbs
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
For me its Stephanie okereke...
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by nickishire: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
booqee:
all these new generational trends sef..

my mum use to say back then, pregnant women don't stand in front of camera to take pictures of themselves..

but now things have changed. what is even "baby bump", baby shower, pregnancy photoshoot, wedding photoshoot

afi suuru....

My dear sister, ayaff tire ooo. Even labour room shoot sef don join
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Longcucumber(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fuck_the_shit_
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by Debbieumeh(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
No 2 did it for me big time
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by BBBlaze: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
So make we run.........ehhh op!!!...who all dis high class oloshos epp sef?
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by udi4eva(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I was standing close to my pregnant colleague at the office while we used the xerox machine. Somehow, my body touch her baby bump and she flinched and moved away.

I didn't need anybody to tell me how much reverence she accords her baby bump and if she could show such reaction to an inadvertent and harmless touch, the last thing she would do is to expose it for just anybody to see.

That used to be the norm in the good old days - in the days of shamefacedness and lack of desire to attract undue attention to the supposedly private aspect of one's life.

But the reverse is the case now, and this post is one of the aftermath.

So disgusting!

MEanwhile, i have beautiful men loafers for sale

Bro how do I reach you..i really love them shoes. How do I reach you
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by hapsyno: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
cool grin shocked

Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by ouzo1(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I was standing close to my pregnant colleague at the office while we used the xerox machine. Somehow, my body touch her baby bump and she flinched and moved away.

I didn't need anybody to tell me how much reverence she accords her baby bump and if she could show such reaction to an inadvertent and harmless touch, the last thing she would do is to expose it for just anybody to see.

That used to be the norm in the good old days - in the days of shamefacedness and lack of desire to attract undue attention to the supposedly private aspect of one's life.

But the reverse is the case now, and this post is one of the aftermath.

So disgusting!

MEanwhile, i have beautiful men loafers for sale
bro i like those loafers....wen u get this pm pls
Re: Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 4:23am On Mar 25, 2017
ouzo1:
bro i like those loafers....wen u get this pm pls

Hello.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes.

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

You can also whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / B-red And A Fan Come For Each Other After Flaunting Money On Instagram. / BBNaija's Whitemoney Receives Chieftaincy Title In Enugu State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.