Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42193 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehe,
I don't have books.
Make I send you list?

Yes
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ranchhoddas: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yes
Hehehe... I no trust you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Antoeni(m): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2017
U 're insane ,u 're in bandage
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by edupedia: 2:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds

.wey picture of the woman during the interview?....do not allow anyone manipulate your brain by remote..tomorrow nah we go hia dis woman say him NEVER tok anything!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Nonsense!

If she has not seen her daughter for three years, how then can she tell that her daughter lied against the pastor?
Is it not the same daughter that said her mum met Apostle and collected drinks and money from him? If the daughter can lie about that then she can lie about everything
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by weedtheweeds: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
you, you smell the man finger to know whether e no smell small pikin toto? When small pikin complain say person put him finger inside her toto no be confrontation go follow? If you day take side for wetin you no fit confirm e make sense? let them 2 solve their problem in the law court. In this case, there is a plaintiff and a defendant. Let him defend himself. We are all audience no matter the side we take.
dragonking3:
You dey there when him put finger for small pikin toto? Yes or No
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dragonking3: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
you, you smell the man finger to know whether e no smell small pikin toto? When small pikin complain say person put him finger inside her toto no be confrontation go follow? If you day take side for wetin you no fit confirm e make sense? let them 2 solve their problem in the law court. In this case, there is a plaintiff and a defendant. Let him defend himself. We are all audience no matter the side we take.
Since both of us were not there is it not reasonable for you to wait and let the court decide instead of false accusations? I have always stood that someone is innocent until proven guilty in court. You should do the same
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by weedtheweeds: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
thank you. My problem here is condemning the Otobo girl. Let us deal with it in its fairness and not take sides until the verdict is pronounced
dragonking3:
Since both of us were not there is it not reasonable for you to wait and let the court decide instead of false accusations? I have always stood that someone is innocent until proven guilty in court. You should do the same
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Solosqwizz: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Will u keep quiet, okay continue, where u there, y will u conclude so fast
holyokoto:
Apostle Suleiman, abi na prophet Suleiman, please be more professional on who you bribe. You and I knew that Otobo's Mother was not there when you are crushing her. The Lady is a full grown adult not a mad woman. You want everybody to be confuse that "Evil Spirit" is tormenting her.

Better collect your money and Bribe another person, her Mother should be the last person to know who is crushing her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.