Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen (33004 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is the kind of news we get from this Zoo every day
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
So some youth called vigilante here organised themselves to form illegal roadblocks and detained some "innocent" individuals who were freed by soldiers and these same youth still had d guts 2show up at d barracks 2demand for some form of prosecution of these "innocent" individuals, and in d process the vigilante fired some shots right which killed d innocent child....in this naija thats about the most incredible lie ive heard.stop deceiving ourselves, its too obvious already

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Jabioro: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Can army provide those they claimed to have rescued to the public and let the vigilante identify them, from there an independent investigation would take place ?Because I don't know why he speaking for the Fulani people. Couple with what is going on in Benue you.could have arrested every one then straight to police station not this wuruwuru action.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by goodnews777: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
The soldiers are working with the herdsmen. Period.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
says BMC ZOMBIE! SMH
Shebi na ur papa u dey describe there abii?... Chip of the old block

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Dynast(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where is the picture of the suspected 7 Fulani men
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Dynast(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:
So some youth called vigilante here organised themselves to form illegal roadblocks and detained some "innocent" individuals who were freed by soldiers and these same youth still had d guts 2show up at d barracks 2demand for some form of prosecution of these "innocent" individuals, and in d process the vigilante fired some shots right which killed d innocent child....in this naija thats about the most incredible lie ive heard.stop deceiving ourselves, its too obvious already

You cannot say it better

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by maclatunji: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
the worst part is that some hopeless elements will still defend this useless murderous Buharian army and blame amnesty international for exposing them.

useless animals from BMC and nairaland zombies

You were there abi? Security agencies should invite you to tell them what you know.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by jossy4joseph(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
They will always have a way to defend their own. Nigeria is gone under this regime of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
[s]Shebi na ur papa u dey describe there abii?... Chip of the old block[/s]
nope, my papa na sensible man & datz y am sensible! no need to tell me who ur papa iz coz i no sey e no get anything 4 upstairs! omo eran
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
maclatunji:

[s]You were there abi? Security agencies should invite you to tell them what you know[/s].
plz go & borrow sense, it will help u!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
nope, my papa na sensible man & datz y am sensible! no need to tell me who ur papa iz coz i no sey e no get anything 4 upstairs! omo eran
And running about online calling strangers who don't share your political views 'zombie' is what your sensible father taught you to be a sensible virtue right?... The last time i checked, na only zombies dey know fellow zombies. And because zombies don't have functional brains, most times they mistake identities thinking every one dwells in their pathetic mental state.

Go and take your drugs boy !
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
2dugged:
For those who are not sure who to believe, let's all sit back and ask how the blood sucking Fulanis have managed to get away with every single attack and not one of them have been arrested, let's also not forget the Fulani ls that were intercepted in delta with arms after passing through several check points in the north, then it will not be out of place to say the Nigerian army is collaborating with the Fulanis on this silent jihad, after all the army is made up of 80 hausa-fulani
cc obailala, maclatunji
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by mfm04622: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
the worst part is that some hopeless elements will still defend this useless murderous Buharian army and blame amnesty international for exposing them.

useless animals from BMC and nairaland zombies

Only hopeless elements like you will believe miscreants but doubt constituted authority. I am sure you have never encountered illegally mounted Road blocks meant to fish out Muslims and kill them. Many Muslim Engineers were killed after attending Nigerian Society of Engineering function in Bauchi. They passed through Plateau State where many lost their lives. My boss's brother was killed on his way to the East through Plateau State. God saved my wife on the way to Jos from Kaduna through Kafanchan side.

The Nigerian Army said there were no arms. The people are not Fulani. What proofs do you have they lied? You believe nameless people but doubt the Nigerian Army? You forget the Nigerian Army is made up of ALL tribes in this Nation
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
[s]And running about online calling strangers who don't share your political views 'zombie' is what your sensible father taught you to be a sensible virtue right?... The last time i checked, na only zombies dey know fellow zombies. And because zombies don't have functional brains, most times they mistake the identity thinking every one dwells in their pathetic mental state.

Go and take your drugs boy[/s] !
datz y i tell ya to go & borrow, we are not discussing political matter now! u r always in support of evil just bcoz the evil master iz god & ur existence depends on him! av u eva condemned the security agents y they are yet to arrest just one killer herdman? I repeat, go & borrow sense!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
mfm04622:

Only hopeless elements like you will believe miscreants but doubt constituted authority. I am sure you have never encountered illegally mounted Road blocks meant to fish out Muslims and kill them. Many Muslim Engineers were killed after attending Nigerian Society of Engineering function in Bauchi. They passed through Plateau State where many lost their lives. My boss's brother was killed on his way to the East through Plateau State. God saved my wife on the way to Jos from Kaduna through Kafanchan side.

The Nigerian Army said there were no arms. The people are not Fulani. What proofs do you have they lied? You believe nameless people but doubt the Nigerian Army? You forget the Nigerian Army is made up of ALL tribes in this Nation
I dnt blame those youth but the Nigerian Army that have never arrest just one killer-herdman!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by bubu2019: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
Get help world wide is now on new platform get 30% of your money of local currency and 50℅ of your bitcoin . in 30 days pm me for more details.
if not that i'm a real born again,
i for ask God to paralise the hand you used to type this rubish, but as a beleiver, may God forgive you
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Ekowise(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmmm. Benue again?
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
datz y i tell ya to go & borrow, we are not discussing political matter now! u r always in support of evil just bcoz the evil master iz god & ur existence depends on him! av u eva condemned the security agents y they are yet to arrest just one killer herdman? I repeat, go & borrow sense!
Shut the Bleep up and use your freaking brain for once (if you have one). If you have a sane brain in your skull, kindly point out where I supported anything or anyone now on this thread?

I am waiting for you to prove yourself, else I would wrap up this discussuon and conclude on your sanity. Nonsense!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
[s]Shut the Bleep up and use your freaking brain for once (if you have one). If you have a sane brain in your skull, kindly point out where I supported anything or anyone now on this thread?

I am waiting for you to prove yourself, else I would wrap up this discussuon and conclude on your sanity. Nonsense![/s]
plz go & borrow brain before u reply my quote, d one dat u r using presently iz outdated!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by robosky02(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
"A resident, who did not give his name, said the herdsmen alerted soldiers in the Kashimbila area of the state, who raced to the scene and allegedly freed the men, shooting continuously. In the process, one of the bullets killed Atume."

oh my God

so the soldiers could RACE to free herdsmen but will be on vacation when the herdsmen are killing defenseless civilians

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by lozairio(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gloryfox:
agreed some fulani herdsmen are rougues, but the way the media reports against them is very silly. when herdsmen are killed it is most times not reported.
You are very stupid
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
plz go & borrow brain before u reply my quote, d one dat u r using presently iz outdated!
As I said before, kindly prove to the world that you have a functional brain by pointing out where I supported anybody on this thread?

If you cannot do that, then we can all see who is brainless between the 2 of us.

I never mentioned or implied any support to any of both parties, my only comment was "whose story do we believe amongst both parties."

You claim I politicised this, but from all indications you are the one who brought politics into this by foolishly attacking me for asking a question any rational discerning mind should have asked.

Like I said, I am still waiting for you to answer me by pointing out where I supported any of the parties here; I'm still waiting for you to prove your sanity if you have it. Its not enough to divert attention by cancelling my statements; that's only expected from a daft person who has no response to the simple question asked.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Every south West, South South, South East, Middle Belt governors should ban herdsmen from entering their states. Say NO to cow meat. We have fish, chicken, snail, goat meant and bush meat to eat. Cow meat is also not good for our health.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
As I said before, kindly prove to the world that you have a functional brain by pointing out where I supported anybody on this thread?

If you cannot do that, then we can all see who is brainless between the 2 of us.

I never mentioned or implied any support to any of both parties, my only comment was "whose story do we believe amongst both parties."

You claim I politicised this, but from all indications you are the one who brought politics into this by foolishly attacking me for asking a question any rational discerning mind should have asked.

Like I said, I am still waiting for you to answer me by pointing out where I supported any of the parties here; I'm still waiting for you to prove your sanity if you have it.
u r a known zombie on this forum, a check on all ur post tells who u are! when it comes to issue datz against ur paid master, u are always short of words bt if its d other way, u write long epistle.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Gravas(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just take your time and read the report from the Maj and you will discover that, it is fake. A report from someone who is miles away from the remote area where the incident occurred, versus the one from an eyewitness. Something terrible is going on in this country. This issue of herdsmen needs the attention of NASS.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by piagetskinner(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
so whose side of the story are we going to believe....

any Fulani you see around just kill em

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
u r a known zombie on this forum, a check on all ur post tells who u are! when it comes to issue datz against ur paid master, u are always short of words bt if its d other way, u write long epistle.
You haven't still been able to answer my question. I can as well now go ahead to conclude on the state of your sanity. Goodbye and I wish you a sound mind.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
[s]You haven't still been able to answer my question. I can as well now go ahead to conclude on the state of your sanity. Goodbye and I wish you a sound mind.[/s]
av made my point from post except dat u gat glaucoma!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by obailala(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
av made my point from post except dat u gat glaucoma!
Otito, gbafuo gaa ñuo ogwu gi! I am done with you.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Gravas(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingsouthie:

Incredible lie my brother! Can you imagine. Army maj tellin lie with a straight face. And there are leaders in Benue State, but they will never stand up against the injustice and bare face lies going on in that state, just to preserve their selfish interests. This is very shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone / Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.