Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen (33008 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by smileyoo: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
its a pity. middle belt especially benue 've subtily accepted a change from normalcy to that of abnormal. if in doubt ask their governor, mr artom.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by dragonking3: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
you wonder why that notorious Benue state saddist is seeking asylum in yorubaland because his state is in mess.

Bloody saddist grin

hahahahahahaha
I hope you are not referring to omenkalives grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by thexzy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
ExAngel007:
I really dont knw what to say
Just say something when you see something
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by otitokoroleti: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
Otito, gbafuo gaa ñuo ogwu gi! I am done with you.
omo eran ni e to n fi ipa ji iya e, so I dnt expect less!
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by tonio2wo: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who have see omenkalives and ngwereukwenu?
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Demzlent(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where were the soldiers when herdsmen were killing people in Benue ?
Something is fishy. Since the commencement of herdsmen attack on people no Fulani herdsman has been arrested but security operatives are fast in arresting Yorubas that killed hausas in Ife,soldiers are quick in releasing Fulani herdsmen suspected of planning to attack a village . Na wa o
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by giles14(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gloryfox:
agreed some fulani herdsmen are rougues, but the way the media reports against them is very silly. when herdsmen are killed it is most times not reported.
wot is dis one saying
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by omoplaycool(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Well, really don't know who or what to believe in this one But Id like to mention that if the army starts responding to "distress calls" as fast as they did to this one, the rate of aggravating headlines would reduce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by maxzzo1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
They will blame wike na...lazy governor....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by bubu2019: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Take a rope and hang your self.
born again do not do that and we do not unsult odas as well
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by joechingo: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guyman02:
undecided
What did you expect Ortom when the fulanis have been added officially by u as "indigines of benue state
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by sameagles(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
if all this soldier story are not lies why sending soldiers,?? what is the work of the police, this is not a war front and not a peace keeping mission, may the judgment of the Almighty​ God urgently locate every one of this people that serve us with fake stories, so shall it be, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by donodion(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Whatever people may like, you can call Northerners...but one thing I've consistently observed, when their craze switch to 'On', no police or soldier could tame them. Na 'Go' Dem dey so.

No other tribe in our dear.country get liver like Northerners. Die Hard kontri people. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by kaltonga: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
Afeez Hanafi and John Charles

http://punchng.com/soldiers-kill-pupil-injure-others-while-rescuing-herdsmen/
omenka,.omenka how many times did i call you? one whoose house is one fire dont chase rats,..no matter how delicious the rats are to him...omenka leave your bmc job for now your presence iz needed in benue.
To be candid i can only ask one question to all those that insult namdi kanu every day and the question is give me one reason why after seeing all this yet you still have the mouth to insult the young man? my secound question goes to mr omenka and his afonja friends..after seeing the injustice in ife and the cleansing of benue and the lattest report, give me one reason why you think nigeria is one? please educate me and dont insult me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gloryfox:
agreed some fulani herdsmen are rougues, but the way the media reports against them is very silly. when herdsmen are killed it is most times not reported.
Remember the innocent child where at the comfort of his house eating before he was killed by avoidable madness? And in the bid to defend some horrible terrorists, you by your ignorance of the truth justified the inhuman evil that could have affected you or members of your family. By so doing, may the faith of that innocent child mark your end.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
so soldiers are now police that respond to distress call,the fulani even hav there hot line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
the worst part is that some hopeless elements will still defend this useless murderous Buharian army and blame amnesty international for exposing them.

useless animals from BMC and nairaland zombies
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2017
kaltonga:
omenka,.omenka how many times did i call you? one whoose house is one fire dont chase rats,..no matter how delicious the rats are to him...omenka leave your bmc job for now your presence iz needed in benue.
To be candid i can only ask one question to all those that insult namdi kanu every day and the question is give me one reason why after seeing all this yet you still have the mouth to insult the young man? my secound question goes to mr omenka and his afonja friends..after seeing the injustice in ife and the cleansing of benue and the lattest report, give me one reason why you think nigeria is one? please educate me and dont insult me.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2017
sameagles:
if all this soldier story are not lies why sending soldiers,?? what is the work of the police, this is not a war front and not a peace keeping mission, may the judgment of the Almighty​ God urgently locate every one of this people that serve us with fake stories, so shall it be, Amen.
Amen
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Demzlent:
Where were the soldiers when herdsmen were killing people in Benue ?
Something is fishy. Since the commencement of herdsmen attack on people no Fulani herdsman has been arrested but security operatives are fast in arresting Yorubas that killed hausas in Ife,soldiers are quick in releasing Fulani herdsmen suspected of planning to attack a village . Na wa o
when you people were hailing and supporting Buhari's loopsided appointment,you never thought twice,you believed you were mocking the Biafrans,pray may it never be ur turn one day.
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Kylce042(m): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2017
make thunder strick the hand you take type this nonsense hopeless idiot
Re: Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Goat is better than any Nigerian arm forces. I always say that the real thing that could solve Nigeria problem nobody is doing them. Woe to brainwashed Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys / Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.