Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost (549 Views)

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? / Lucid Dreaming: Share Your Experiences / Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost by Lamiri(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Contact me at lovelyace468@gmail.com if you want to learn astral projection in a week .... There would be classes and questions and answers holding in WhatsApp but it's not free. Serious people only
Re: I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost by oaroloye(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2017
SHALOM!

Lamiri:
Contact me at lovelyace468@gmail.com if you want to learn astral projection in a week .... There would be classes and questions and answers holding in WhatsApp but it's not free. Serious people only

"THE WORKMAN IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE."

If you can do this, it is worth paying for.

I however, have taught everything Christians need to know about LUCID DREAMING and ASTRAL TRAVELLING for FREE, right here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3470947/ultimate-proof-spiritual-nature-lucid

Not that I am judging.

Money denotes seriousness.

I spent several hours Scientology Auditing a Medical Student- and we made no measurable progress whatsoever.

Then I learned that after our sessions, he would go off drinking, smoking, and womanizing with his friends.

That is what happens when you work for free!

I do not believe he would have done that, were he paying the standard rate of $50 per hour.
Re: I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost by oaroloye(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
SHALOM!

Lamiri:
Contact me at lovelyace468@gmail.com if you want to learn astral projection in a week

If you can teach Astral Projection to just ANYONE in a WEEK, you have something worth buying, in my opinion.

L. RON HUBBARD reported than in his own research, he found 50% of people will positively respond to the Command:

"BE TWO FEET BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

They might reply something like:

"Okay... what next?"

I do not remember having any difficulty "SETTING UP DREAMING;" I just decided I wanted to do it, one day, and I just did.

(I was satisfied with just being able to prove that I could do it, and never did any of the "Deep Stuff." )

MARIA ELENA (La Gorda- "FATTY!" ) a co-apprentice with Carlos Castaneda, was a pretty funny girl.

She did dumb desperate things to gain Power, and funny things happened to her,

Don GENARO FLORES, Juan Matus' cohort, a pretty funny guy himself, told her to stop mucking around, and find her damn hands already! (The first exercise in Setting Up Dreaming.) She could do it.

He kept asking her nicely, and one day, she just blurted that she had achieved it: that she had gone to sleep, intending that whatever happened inner Dreams, she WOULD REMEMBER to LOOK AT HER HANDS, and DO so. (This makes your Dreaming Body a real body. Everyone thinks that the bodies they think they have in their Dreams are real and normal bodies. Actually, they are not. Not until you do something like THIS.)

That should have been really wonderful- but it was a total LIE.

She had not found her hands at all.

Don GENARO did not SAY anything.

He merely turned around, and launched the most fantastic FART you ever heard of.

It smelt HORRIBLE (*Duh!*) but the FORCE of it ACTUALLY MOVED MARIA ELENA BACKWARDS.

Don Genaro Flores gave her a solemn ultimatum:

She either found her hands, or else HE WOULD KILL HER.

She totally believed him.

She liked her food, so she had her teeth wired together, so all she should do was sip SOUP.

She lost a lot of weight.

By the 21st day, she found her hands.

She was a dedicated Sorcery Apprentice, and she had to take all THESE measures and yet it STILL took her THREE WEEKS!

Therefore, it is very serious to say that you can teach ASTRAL TRAVEL in ONE week!

You had better know what you are doing!

Good luck!
Re: I Will Teach You Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming At A Cost by analice107: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If you can teach Astral Projection to just ANYONE in a WEEK, you have something worth buying, in my opinion.

L. RON HUBBARD reported than in his own research, he found 50% of people will positively respond to the Command:

"BE TWO FEET BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

They might reply something like:

"Okay... what next?"

I do not remember having any difficulty "SETTING UP DREAMING;" I just decided I wanted to do it, one day, and I just did.

(I was satisfied with just being able to prove that I could do it, and never did any of the "Deep Stuff." )

MARIA ELENA (La Gorda- "FATTY!" ) a co-apprentice with Carlos Castaneda, was a pretty funny girl.

She did dumb desperate things to gain Power, and funny things happened to her,

Don GENARO FLORES, Juan Matus' cohort, a pretty funny guy himself, told her to stop mucking around, and find her damn hands already! (The first exercise in Setting Up Dreaming.) She could do it.

He kept asking her nicely, and one day, she just blurted that she had achieved it: that she had gone to sleep, intending that whatever happened inner Dreams, she WOULD REMEMBER to LOOK AT HER HANDS, and DO so. (This makes your Dreaming Body a real body. Everyone thinks that the bodies they think they have in their Dreams are real and normal bodies. Actually, they are not. Not until you do something like THIS.)

That should have been really wonderful- but it was a total LIE.

She had not found her hands at all.

Don GENARO did not SAY anything.

He merely turned around, and launched the most fantastic FART you ever heard of.

It smelt HORRIBLE (*Duh!*) but the FORCE of it ACTUALLY MOVED MARIA ELENA BACKWARDS.

Don Genaro Flores gave her a solemn ultimatum:

She either found her hands, or else HE WOULD KILL HER.

She totally believed him.

She liked her food, so she had her teeth wired together, so all she should do was sip SOUP.

She lost a lot of weight.

By the 21st day, she found her hands.

She was a dedicated Sorcery Apprentice, and she had to take all THESE measures and yet it STILL took her THREE WEEKS!

Therefore, it is very serious to say that you can teach ASTRAL TRAVEL in ONE week!

You had better know what you are doing!

Good luck!
Time reveals things. I thought you were a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned / When the scriptures said no man can serve two masters, what does that mean / Origin Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.