Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) (38722 Views)

Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React / Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is the most confused entity, I currently know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kabawa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very nice collabo cheesy
To toilet you get mouth Jare.
Kabawa rocking the nation on code cool
Don't worry you will find a very sweet guy of your choice in Kebbi cool

Because Kebbi rocks cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Me love that hair gear
So brightilicious kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by stonemasonn: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ah fine gal.

If na me be Churchill I go dey nack you day and night never minding your complexities.

Kisses dear wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Impeccable make up!

Men's loafers for sale

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mentally ill after one left over
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by iduisaiah(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
The guy in suit don chop turkey wella grin grin grin

Even his skull is fat wink

A cannibal would lick his lips looking at him
Lmao! This is so funny. Lolz.
Weytin your eyes find go reach the man side?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Pringlez: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
chimdi101:
Ds guy u dey crase oo!!! Hahahahaaa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
ALVA001:
So Quick. Fishing for a northern replacement for Mr Churchill. I hear say them cassava for their they big well well.

Churchill has a tiny penis. Trust me when i tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
yinkslinks:
Oh she has taken over her husband’s job?

Her Foundation is ten years old. Churchill is just an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
wizzywisdom:
After the Ghana police eye opener, Tonto became silent about the husband being a bad person. She think the truth will never come out

You think? Lol..

Churchill is a damaged Man and that stunt with that corrupt Ghanaian policeman didn't make him look good at all..

Churchill has no credibility again Period.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
botad:
Make we fry noodles?

You can jump into the lagoon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

She looks like a witch

Takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Annie939(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
keep uploading pictures when others are planning with there husband about the future of there kid (s).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Zeusc:
Sum stuffs need 2 be shun coz dey are irrelevant

Say the unemployed boy begging for alms just yesterday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
She is the most confused entity, I currently know

Take a look at a mirror and see one staring back at you.

Why are you so pissed?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
A lot of sickos and smellos on a thread. Why are you all envious of Tonto Dikeh?

What i see on this thread are guys who saw their fathers abusing their mothers.

Grow up!

Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Elle277(f): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wow like kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Thanks for letting me know.
kilode100:

Her Foundation is ten years old. Churchill is just an opportunist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by botad(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

Lo and behold.....I am not depressed!

You can jump into the lagoon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
yinkslinks:
Wow like kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Thanks for letting me know.

She has been doing it quietly.. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Annie939:
keep uploading pictures when others are planning with there husband about the future of there kid (s).

By others, do you mean yourself? Yinmu* She has a kid and quietly rebuilding her life.. What about You? Even this one has an opinion o...

Ezi bida!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

You think? Lol..

Churchill is a damaged Man and that stunt with that corrupt Ghanaian policeman didn't make him look good at all..

Churchill has no credibility again Period.
You think the Ghana police confession was a stunt?

Church hill was already wealthy before he met her, I see no where Tonto add value to his life!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kilode100(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
wizzywisdom:

You think the Ghana police confession was a stunt?

Church hill was already wealthy before he met her, I see no where Tonto add value to his life!

Lol. It was a stunt and one not well played! They had to involve themselves in marital and family drama? Not surprised tho.. Hungry policemen everywhere..

Btw, Churchill was a yahoo yahoo sakawa boy. He has no credibility left.

Chris Brown that is well loved, has not recovered from assaulting Rihanna, talk less of this fraudulent Churchill.

Saynotodosmesticviolence#

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kilode thanks for defending Tonto. Don't mind all these yeye haters who won't go and dive into the lagoon to end their hatred permanently.
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

Churchill has a tiny penis. Trust me when i tell you that.
Chai! See finishing! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by delivryboy: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hope she won't display her raw madness on the governor's wife months later, I'll definitely thread carefully when dealing with this bipolar character.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by kellyoneinamill: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2017
she is doing something positive for society and i like that i dont give a hoot about the motive. is she helping someone get a better live? yes. thats all i care about. if all estranged nollywood wives would do this, then Nigeria would have been better for it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
The guy in suit don chop turkey wella grin grin grin

Even his skull is fat wink

A cannibal would lick his lips looking at him

Re: Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
kilode100:

By others, do you mean yourself? Yinmu* She has a kid and quietly rebuilding her life.. What about You? Even this one has an opinion o...

Ezi bida!
u sef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.