Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman (684 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Reno Omokri Renames Keyamo As 'Festus Stephanie Otobo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by diasporaman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mother of Stephanie Otobo, the alleged girlfriend of Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries, has said she has not seen her daughter in the last three years, noting that her daughter ”is not normal.”

This is coming after Ms. Otobo, a Canadian-based Nigerian singer accused the fiery preacher of impregnating and abandoning her after he promised to marry her.

Following her initial allegation against the preacher, the singer had continued to release more intimidating details about her alleged romance with Suleman.

But her mother, popularly called Mama Tope has opened a fresh controversy on the much publicized saga.

In a chat with newsmen in Sapele, Delta State on Thursday, Mama Tope said she has not met the cleric before, neither has she been to the Omega Fire Ministries.

Describing as untrue claims that she accompanied her daughter to the headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo State for a purported introduction ceremony, she warned that, “those manipulating her daughter against the man of God would be exposed.

She expressed willingness to, “see the revered cleric to apologize if given access to him.”

She further lamented that, “all efforts to get Stephanie to lead a normal life had not yielded the desired result.”

Mama Tope appealed to Apostle Suleman to, “forgive my daughter and bury the hatchet” even as she blamed the devil for seeking to destroy her daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/24/apostle-suleman-sex-scandal-stephanie-otobo-not-normal-mother-alleges/

Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by BankeSmalls(f): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
We should feel pity for this woman. Having an irresponsible daughter is a sad thing. Stephanie must have deviated very early and started following bad company early. She went into prostit.ution because she taught that was a way to make easy money

When her body is not bringing the required money, she turned to other worse ways, like doing drugs and possibly dealing.

But the devil still wanted to mess her life up, so she went into blackmail. She is a willing tool to rubbish anyone with fake claims without any evidence.

Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Apostle should be the one begging otobo

mama please stay clear this issue
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Shou

Apostle his a fraudster
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle should be the one begging otobo

mama please stay clear this issue

Apostle after u abuses APC can u see your life.

Sarrki my brother if u look closely you will know the Suleiman supporters are foolish. With the following strong points.

They were first asking for he released a picture of the pastor smiling in a facetime chat with Otobo. His wife and worshippers said it was photoshopped photo. Okay. Where did she get his faceshot from to superimpose on the picture for photoshop? That faceshot is not online so where did she get it from if he didn't chat with her truly?

Secondly, he claims to have known her as a prostitute and a stripper yet said he helped her with money. Why would a pastor know a prostitute and stripper and send church funds to her directly?

He accused her of terrorism and said the government is after him and yet he didn't provide any proof. His worshippers believed him because he is a pastor and ask Otobo to provide more proof.

Otobo named Okeke as his mistress only for us to discover a car registered in his name in her garage. Barely 48hours after that, the name vanished and his worshippers couldn't ask questions or raise suspicions on that. Why did his name vanish from the site? Mind you, there is a backup of that site on Internet archive that can be used as proof against him.

She named Protea hotel, Naples in Italy, and many other direct references that can easily be verified by the pastor by bringing his passport and obtaining CCTV footage. Even the bank account transactions can easily be verified but the pastor doesn't want to do all that. He simply said the truth will come out in 24 hours.

This is 48 hours after his last comment. Otobo interviewed with TVC today and revealed more things. We still haven't heard from the pastor still. What more proof do you want?
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by PetrePan(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:

Apostle his a fraudster
is* not his..
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by despi64(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Story.... Apostle don wire money into your account abi?
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by BankeSmalls(f): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:

Apostle his a fraudster

Apart from the usual accusations, do you or stephanie have any concrete evidence of the affair?

You even said pass the mother?
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by BankeSmalls(f): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
despi64:
Story.... Apostle don wire money into your account abi?

Prove it. Don't just sit lazily there and point fingers of accusations.
Re: Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman by lalasticlala(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2017

(1)

Reps Threaten Zero Allocation To Amaechi’s Ministry Of Transportation In 2017 / . / Onne Free Zone Approved As A Multipurpose Cargo Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.