Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average (8721 Views)

The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu / Free Ebook On Mini Importation / Free Ebook: Choosing A Business Structure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
please send to Tolu7701@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Uwaeromosele: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please send me. dianna2fit@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Sammyfra: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Samuelfaruna789@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Babasunel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=silasbiz post=54905339]Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

If you are finally tired of disappointments.
If you are sick of always making excuses for failure.
If you are at the end of the road.
If you want to rekindle your dreams of significance and success.
If you are ready to say no to procrastination beginning from now...
Then this book is for you.

I am giving out the ebook version of this book for ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

I will also be posting other free ebooks here.
We should learn to help each other.

See you at the top. To your success...[

vickalson@yahoo.com.
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by hsbcasuals(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Horlahsb@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by joshmoy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
obodaij@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Hormenah97(m): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2018
silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

See you at the top. To your success...

calebnathaniel62@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by obitex440(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
obitex_440@yahoo.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by mbo89: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
blessingekanem9@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by akan471: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Please am interested, akan.edet@yahoo.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by IBELIV: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
pls send it to me boss. gmpcworldwide@yahoo.com. one love
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by iyke649(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank u my brother for sharing. obihenry43@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by inspiredhill: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
thank you so much.

silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Tbright: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
tobiloba.olusegun2093@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by bobituss: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2018
fenibobito@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by OlaAde57(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
pls send to oladapojulius57@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Good day.
I love John Mason's books.

I already have an enemy called average both soft and hard copy.

Please send me any other one you have apart, An enemy called Average, believe you can, why ask why.
Any other ebook even if it's not from John Mason will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Alpheusnnamdi2@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by sarucy: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
rucy.fw@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Chisco0561: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
judeugo0561@yahoo.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by idowuolusola92: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
idowuolusola92@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by wealthcreateani(m): 3:15am On May 03, 2018
etukani162@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by DkJay: 2:53am On Jul 29, 2018
jjcnaija@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by jidesamuel(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2018
jidesamuel247@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by lord7(m): 4:23am On Jul 29, 2018
lord7dev@yahoo.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by deafeyez: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
silasbiz:

kipesokari@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by GeeKlasic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gloryola61@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by sam2017: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
samuelani216@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by skyricher(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Luygaykelly@yahoo.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by major500: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Blessed5000@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by centpado(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
nwachukwupatrick@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Cuteboi98(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Henry.abraham4@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Gabphina(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
onuohagabriel28@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Personal Errand Service / What Has 2018 Taught You? / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.