Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average (8700 Views)

The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu / Free Ebook On Mini Importation / Free Ebook: Choosing A Business Structure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Bolufvck: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2018
semilaw1@gmail.com i would appreciate if i can get a copy of the book
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Ejiogbe(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2018
thebestlanguageschool@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Igweminho(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2018
minhosuave84@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Chd12(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2018
adolejeromeamari@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by mindworx: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2018
mofaloks@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by lorpeh(f): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wow, thanks for this..being searching for this e-book for a while. tolorede@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by blaqqq: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
jamesclinton1212@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by jclassiq(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
classiqxl@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Nemesis99(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smartmindsempire@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by LordKingsley: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kinobasi@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

If you are finally tired of disappointments.
If you are sick of always making excuses for failure.
If you are at the end of the road.
If you want to rekindle your dreams of significance and success.
If you are ready to say no to procrastination beginning from now...
Then this book is for you.

I am giving out the ebook version of this book for ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

I will also be posting other free ebooks here.
We should learn to help each other.

See you at the top. To your success...
Good day, please if you still have this book, can you share with me. Thank you.
drprinxe@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by egojeny1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls o also share with me. Thanks and God bless.
egojeny1@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by wyserose: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
wyseking@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Joshscripts: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
olonisakinjoshua@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by sugarsoul(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by ADNATH: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2018
adetayonathaniel@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by RuggedSniper: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

If you are finally tired of disappointments.
If you are sick of always making excuses for failure.
If you are at the end of the road.
If you want to rekindle your dreams of significance and success.
If you are ready to say no to procrastination beginning from now...
Then this book is for you.

I am giving out the ebook version of this book for ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

I will also be posting other free ebooks here.
We should learn to help each other.

See you at the top. To your success...
^^Thanks for mentioning the book here... All the best!
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by bestbiz17: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
bestbiz17@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Airtel Free Recharge Card, Mtn, 9mobile And Glo All On Chateko Give Away / Personal Errand Service / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.