Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Secret To Greatness In Blogging Is In Serving Everyone Else - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Secret To Greatness In Blogging Is In Serving Everyone Else (307 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions (2) (3) (4)

The Secret To Greatness In Blogging Is In Serving Everyone Else by Akwaonline: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
In order to achieve complete and even success in the blogging atmosphere or habitat, you have to be a servant, in other words you have to be equal; that is putting yourself in front of everybody in terms of responding to any complaints, questions, query, nonsense and sensitive statements. With the above been said, I will be revealing Top 5 Secrete to Greatness in the Blogging sphere.

1. Give Yourself as Ransom.
After what Jesus did for everyone, he said “See” That’s how you become powerful and exceptionally great/prominent. You can ultimately set your targets as a part-time or full-time blogger to fulfill set goals or target over a given period of time. If you dedicate your time to serving other bloggers, your name spreads.
Most importantly your goodwill message, teachings and tutorials. Although you still have to comprehensively understand that embarking on such journey can be time consuming and is packed with series of stumbling blocks. What you have to do is tell yourself, will I be able to do this. Can I set or give myself to the blogging/business (online) world for the benefits of others? If that question is been answered, then a lot of followers/subscribers can become both financially and physically free

2. Find and Discover What You Can Do Best.
Let me tell you that, everyone/human has a germ of greatness buried in a gift needed by the world. For you to discern your purpose, gifts and talents, its require creative thinking and time. Not excluding God. Jesus as an example told us to find what we can do and serve it to others, if am lying correct me…

After doing this, you will become powerful and successful. Very important, I want you to understand cogently that your success level, greatness altitude is not kinetically proportional to your title or position in life or destiny track. A blogger or newbie in any niche around the world/internet becomes a slave or servant because he exists for the people he serves. Very crucial, as you are reading, note that slaves exist for their masters. In a vertical sense, as leaders, successful webpreneurs/bloggers, the world become our master.

Occasionally finding what you can do becomes a problem. However, if you are continuously getting celebrated for doing one particular thing, I believe that’s your destination. Sometimes you have to input lots of hard work in achieving desired success in any field of your choice. Just try something and stop being too comfortable. Comfort zone is a dangerous zone. Beware!!.

3. Build an almost perfect Blogging attitude; Attitude determines altitude.

Understanding your leadership or role as a blogger is very vital and central because it creates room for proper thinking. As a result it gives room for attitude and altitude corrections. When you discover that top bloggers like Pat flyn, John chow, etc are normal human beings or individual as you are and there are also created by God in the same nature and likeness, then surpassing their echelon won’t be a problem, if only consistency and dedication won’t be a setback.

4. Don’t Be Too Comfortable; Comfort one is a Dangerous Zone..
Being comfortable is never a problem but being too comfortable result in sudden crisis. In order to accomplish the success that you practically desire, it does not matter how smart and hard working you are, what matters is how willing you are to think and act outside the normal comfort zone.

This is the main reason why Apple changed the game in computer technology, Manny Pacquiao became the world’s supreme boxer and Mark Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire by creating Facebook. We can all achieve this, if only we can abstain from being too comfortable.

5. Clinch To The Power of Storytelling..
Achieving greatness and total success in blogging is very easy friends, all you have to do is engage your readers with captivating and exciting stories. Nevertheless, you have to comprehend that it basically deals with modern content marketing. Trying to assemble minutes quantities or pieces of your rock layer content and simultaneously delivering it so people do not only pay vivid attention, but they proportionally fall head over heels in love and can’t wait to share what they’ve learned scholarly.

SOURCE:http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/03/the-secret-to-greatness-in-blogging-is.html

Naija Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sell At Give Away Price / Please Adsense Gurus Come In And Help / How To Use Flash Drive As RAM For Your Pc On Windows XP And Windows 7