Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison (65880 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DanielsParker(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
avicky:

Can't find the attached selfie. Thanks for your time. I do appreciate. I'm torn in between this camon infinix note 3.

me too, note 3 pro actually. but 2.5D screen looks sleek and lovely and it's absent on the Note 3
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DanielsParker(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
infinix Note 3 pro ( 65k ) or camon CX ( 66k) . at 3C hub in my city. please help me make a good choice.
Note: I love multitasking and I don't like the idea of charging every now and then

2) I am not the "picture" type but I really dont mind having a good camera just in case

3)last not the least, a good display resolution is a must.

pls quote me
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
DanielsParker:

me too, note 3 pro actually. but 2.5D screen looks sleek and lovely and it's absent on the Note 3
Yes, but the note 3 pro is scarce.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by omoalajah(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017
your review make sense brother
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by omoalajah(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Camon CX o. U wont regret it
DanielsParker:
infinix Note 3 pro ( 65k ) or camon CX ( 66k) . at 3C hub in my city. please help me make a good choice.
Note: I love multitasking and I don't like the idea of charging every now and then

2) I am not the "picture" type but I really dont mind having a good camera just in case

3)last not the least, a good display resolution is a must.

pls quote me
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by datyorubaboy: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
The Specs are wonderful for a mid range phone like that
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by datyorubaboy: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2017
i personally heart this device
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by missslimzy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
nice review ladi
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance
I don't think so. It's doesn't have an hybrid sim. That's what I was told at slot though.

Funmyade, pls answer o.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
avicky:

I don't think so. It's doesn't have an hybrid sim. That's what I was told at slot though.

Funmyade, pls answer o.
oh..nd someone told me you Have to sacrifice one sim fr the memory Card to work
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
avicky:

Funmyade, pls answer o.
is that the phone you use or are you also planning on getting it?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
Planning tins. That's why I went to slot and 3C hub to have a feel of it.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:

https://www.nairaland.com/3771778/tecno-camon-cx-unboxing-quick

Read dt link and watch techynigerian video unboxing. It has space for mmc up to 128gb and a dual sim fone.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
avicky:

https://www.nairaland.com/3771778/tecno-camon-cx-unboxing-quick

Read dt link and watch techynigerian video unboxing. It has space for mmc up to 128gb and a dual sim fone.
thank you
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nd sorry..do you by any chance know if it comes with white colour, cos I rarely see white... It's mostly gold
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
Nd sorry..do you by any chance know if it comes with white colour, cos I rarely see white... It's mostly gold
Nope. Only rose gold, champagne gold, blue and purple. I haven't even seen black.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by FairValue(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
You can use two micro sims placed on a removable SIM tray and a memory card also placed on another removable tray.

#Camon Cx user

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by FairValue(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
FairValue:

You can use two micro sims placed on a removable SIM tray and a memory card also placed on another removable tray.

*#Camon Cx user*
so far so good hw has the phone been?..Please I need your honest review,any lagging?..does it run smoothly on Games?..how is the multitasking?..
Sorry fr my questions I jst need to be sure bfr I gt it..Thanks in advance
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by FairValue(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
so far so good hw has the phone been?..Please I need your honest review,any lagging?..does it run smoothly on Games?..how is the multitasking?..
The battery is the only thing I don't like, though it has battery saver, ultra power and fast charge but that 3200mah is too small.

I'm not a gamer, but multitasking is 100% as per my usage. With its HD camera , split screen , clear and sound earpiece features , etc., the phone is okay.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by FairValue(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
The battery is the only thing I don't like, though it has battery saver, ultra power and fast charge but that 3200mah is too small.

I'm not a gamer, but multitasking is 100% as per my usage. With its HD camera , split screen , clear and sound earpiece features , etc., the phone is okay.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
FairValue:

how long does the ba3 last you on heavy usage nd hw much dd you gt it?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by FairValue(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
how long does the ba3 last you on heavy usage nd hw much dd you gt it?
Electricity is stable here these days, I recharge everytime I have less than 100% but a full charge should last you more than 6 hours on heavy usage , depends on what u use it for though.
#63,800 on 24th of April.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by donblazer10(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
FairValue:

Electricity is stable here these days, I recharge everytime I have less than 100% but a full charge should last you more than 6 hours on heavy usage , depends on what u use it for though.
#63,800 on 24th of April.
63k? shocked..
Wow the price has gone down..or maybe it's the location..whch area dd you get it?..

Hope my questions aren't getting too much?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DanielsParker(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
avicky:
Yes, but the note 3 pro is scarce.
I already bought the note 3,
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
DanielsParker:

I already bought the note 3,
Ok. And how's the user experience?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by DanielsParker(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
avicky:
Ok. And how's the user experience?
still charging, will update you Tomorrow
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by avicky(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
DanielsParker:

still charging, will update you Tomorrow
Okay thanks.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
donblazer10:
you can use your two sims and memory card. Mizmycoli uses it. She can tell you more
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
donblazer10:

No white colour
Re: TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
donblazer10:
oh..nd someone told me you Have to sacrifice one sim fr the memory Card to work

That's not true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / Superd D1 Thread / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.