Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! (707 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! by BaesDiary: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love my mom! I'm sure almost everyone one does. Mothers are great, they are like buttons, they hold everything together. Only a mother can sacrifice her food, her money, her sleep and even her life for her children. It's said that nothing can be compared to a mother's love, and absolutely, that's true. Did you read the story of the woman who entered a wrong taxi with her baby? Unknowingly to her, she boarded ritualists cab. They snatched her baby from her, and pushed her out of a moving vehicle. But this brave mother held on to the doors of the vehicle, while the vehicle dragged her along, whilst she was on the ground, with the screams of 'my baby!' Luckily for her, the police gave the car a chase, and her baby was rescued. Oh, the bruises on the woman's body! That's mother's love for you!

Mother's day is this Sunday. It's a day to celebrate and appreciate our mom's for the great works they have been doing, since the time we have been conceived. Yes, this day isn't enough to appreciate them, but trust me, going out of your way on this day to say a 'thank you mom' would go a long way.

Here are things you can do for you mom to appreciate her.

1. Take her out
You could take her out to the eatery for a lunch date, spa or movies.

2. Buy her Jewellery
If she wears them, adorn her with beautiful ones, she would appreciate it.

3. Write her a note
Write out all of your emotions on a paper. Tell her how great a mom she is. Let her know you appreciate all that she does for you, thank her and pray for her.

4. Visit her
If you don't stay with her, probably because you now have your immediate family. Take your kids with you and visit her. Spend the day with her, talk to her and let the kids have fun with grandma.

5. Buy her kitchen utensils
Most mothers love the kitchen. Hence, you could get her new kitchen utensils and appliances, she'd love them.

6. Buy her clothes
Most women have obsession with new clothes. Buy her new clothes, you could go for the ones in-vogue.

7. Hampers
Hampers are not just Christmas gifts, you could give her on mothers' day. Hampers may contain beverages, chocolates, packed food items etc.

We love your comments! Tell us what you are doing for mom on Mother's day.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: https://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/mothers-day-7-ways-to-appreciate-your.html#more

Lalasticlala
RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! by ststyreal(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
God bless you my beautiful mother. E dey pain me say i know get am for money to treat you the way you deserve and make you the envy of the world but my prayers will always be with you my dearest "Iya Samu" as you are fondly called. IYA mi IYA rere, olurun a ma mu ojo ro fun yin, atun ma bukun ise owo yin oooo. A e san konii ya odo yin ooo, e oni kuku ojiji loruko Jesu amin. IYA mii IYA rere. Love you mumcy.
Oga diri nnem mu nmma naha jisos Amen. Nnem mu OMA, i gaighi awuchu owu, aya ndi iro agaighi ahu gii. I ga ka ka, ka to akatoo naha jisos. God bless my mother, God bless me too and strengthen me. Being a mother is beautiful. Happy mothers day to all beautiful mothers in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! by jbravado(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
mothers are the best.I love you mum.
Re: Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! by darbeelicous(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will call her.......
Re: Mother's Day: 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Mom! by BaesDiary: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
I will call her.......

Plus send some gifts across too.... wink

(1) (Reply)

White Man And Son Recreates Childhood Photo (PICS) / 99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps / Another Types Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.