Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps (690 Views)

How Can This Issue Be Resolved? / [resolved] / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps by Afriglobalmedia: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Everyone knows that water is an essential component of life and has many health benefits, yet the majority of Nigerians don’t drink enough water on a daily basis. Apart from the facts that it keeps your body hydrated and keeps your body temperature at bare, if you’re trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink more water

99 percent of your health problems will be resolved if you follow these 3 steps:

1. Drink one liter of water once you wake up in the morning: it doesn’t matter if you brush your teeth or not, just drink it because the alkalinity of your mouth will help to dissolve the alkaline minerals inside your stomach.

2. After 40 minutes of your food, whether it is lunch, dinner or breakfast, drink hot water. This will dissolve many fatty contained inside the intestine.

3. Avoid cold water: although the summers are coming which makes it very tempting to take cold water because of the heat of the sun.

4. Avoid drinking water when you are standing. It is advisable to drink water when you are sitting and not standing. It causes trouble in the joint.

Key Benefits of Drinking Water on an Empty Stomach
1. It Improves your metabolism
2. Help rid the body of toxins
3. Drinking water Reinforces healthy weight loss
4. It helps improve your complexion and skin radiance
5. Promotes shiny, smooth and healthy hair
6. Strengthens your immune system
7. Prevents kidney stones and bladder infections

So, Lets discuss. How well do you drink water? As for me, I take two cups of water first thing after wake before breakfast

Re: 99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps by dopedealer(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op , @ number 4, avoid drinking water when u r standing. You made a mistake and wrote sitting. .. This facts have been existing for ages... @ op 10/10
Re: 99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps by Afriglobalmedia: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thank you for the correction
dopedealer:
Op , @ number 4, avoid drinking water when u r standing. You made a mistake and wrote sitting. .. This facts have been existing for ages... @ op 10/10

(1) (Reply)

“I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her” / My Husband Is Hates And Is Divorcing Me Because Of This, House Wife Tells Court. / Easy Cake Recipes And Fondant Making For Beginners(online training).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.