Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed Shares Touching Story (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed Shares Touching Story (photos) (1556 Views)

Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed Shares Touching Story (photos) by iblog: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed

Share her story

The Journey to the Blessing of 22nd March, 2011 started 24th March 2008 and it is a destiny fulfilled. I recall that experience of missing my way at the underground train station in the United Kingdom. Meeting one handsome nigerian to help me locate my way out from the station, little did I know that the opportunity was an indication of what was going to be. Three years after, prince charming Samuel came to define my womanhood. It's always said God's ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. As I flash back on this journey, I know my redeemer liveth. It can only be testimonies. To God be all the glory.
ALL I STILL SAY THANK YOU

Re: Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed Shares Touching Story (photos) by rahman25: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
God bless your kid and your family.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
FIRST TO COMMENT
dedicate this to u Grace and your baby.
Re: Nollywood Actress Grace Amah Puts To Bed Shares Touching Story (photos) by ogbright: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
so do you mean to say that you have kept your virginity after all this touching, kissing, and wayward lives of actors and actresses? I lf na true I respect.

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Richest Comedians In Nigeria & Net Worth / I Stripped For My Birthday Photo Shoot For This Reason - Actress Crystabel Goddy / OMG! See What A Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Wore In A New Romantic Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.