Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,818 members, 7,959,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

"Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (37672 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
ebosie11:
What is going on?Despite Sahara Reporters owner releasing more evidences that Senator Dino Melaye has some questionable characters with his academic qualifications,Senator Dino Melaye insists that Sowore will go to jail.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/reporters-owner-sowore-will-go-to-jail.html?m=1
Dino melaye use to be great man but suddenly he changed to a fool

1 Like

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
Myopic reasoning. This is 2017, and you still don't have sense.

SO DIS IS HOW 2017 PPLE REASON. I WILL STICK TO MY MYOPIC OR WATEVA U CALL IT, WAY OF REASONING.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Most Nigerian youths are slow learners, have no focus! If you like bring up a matter that is described as "dead on arrival" you will see Nigerian youths analysing rubbish and giving you an overwhelming support.
Seems they are cursed from womb. Church dem no go, Mosque dem no dey, die dem no gree die. The worst is that many of them have passed through the ivory towers, yet nothing upstairs, what a wasted generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by dorispray: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
prettyboi1989:
but come o, in a sane country nobody can just go to an institution to request for academic records unless such persons are a representative of a law enforcement agency ....

You see your life
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
buchilino:

SO DIS IS HOW 2017 PPLE REASON. I WILL STICK TO MY MYOPIC OR WATEVA U CALL IT, WAY OF REASONING.
Learn to be civil and stop spew trash on social media platform. You never know who is reading.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
Learn to be civil and stop spew trash on social media platform. You never know who is reading.

SO UR CIVIL?.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by pappilo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Libel na civil matter na. Wetin consigm police inside?
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by rozay4mmg(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=agabusta post=54915840]Illiterate Dino wrote 'Cyber staliing' instead of 'Cyber stalking'. grin

Imagine
So wat do you suggest we do now?
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
dorispray:

You see your life
Come, how does my use of english affect ur life? if u cant make any sense, just shut the hell up. ur opinion isnt needed nor welcomed
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2017
I think the Battle line has just been drawn!
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Eruditor: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Dino didn't even pass WAEC. Got only 2Cs and a B. Failed both Maths and English. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by bionixs: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2017
adem30:
The problem in Nigeria is that 85% of Nigeria Senators don't know their responsibilities as a Senator.

That's why they are chasing shadows and abandoned the primary assignment.

Imagine our budget is still in the hands of these useless senators since November last year, all they busy with is just to chase their perceived enemies
what could be more serious than trying to redeem someone's damage image. Dino,deal with him.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2017
ebosie11:
What is going on?Despite Sahara Reporters owner releasing more evidences that Senator Dino Melaye has some questionable characters with his academic qualifications,Senator Dino Melaye insists that Sowore will go to jail.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/reporters-owner-sowore-will-go-to-jail.html?m=1

Dino Dino, gra gra man. Ya pally Sowore don catch you red handed, you don dey wriggle like rat for trap grin grin cheesy cheesy
You go follow Senator Babangida of the Toronto university era waka very soon

1 Like

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by policy12: 12:51am On Mar 25, 2017
agabusta:
Illiterate Dino wrote 'Cyber staliing' instead of 'Cyber stalking'. grin

Imagine

Bros u forgot say na third class im take graduate?
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 25, 2017
small fish.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2017
ebosie11:

What do you think?

which evidence ? SR said Dino graduated with 3rd class. which means he met the basic requirement ab-initio! but that cannot be said about Bubu Muhammadu Buhari who stole another man's result Mohamed Buhari while his sworn affidavit bear Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad we hear u baba white and blue corper
that one na bobo. There are tons of fake corpers in NYSC camps. i even made friends with a couple of them grin

3 Likes

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2017
This man is a m*o*r*o*n. How is this cyberstalking? Challenge the man in court, or shut the fc.uk up!
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Tru tru dino no go school.

His petition's headline says CYBERSTALLING.

It's actually CYBERSTALKING.

Mind boggling how he can muck up something so simple in a petition to a court.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2017
sworned affidavit as muhammadu Not Mohamed as the controversial result bears

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
sworned affidavit as muhammadu Not Mohamed as the controversial result bears
This thread is about sahara and dino. wetin concern buhari for this matter. You can open another thread for buhari nah.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
shinarambo1:

This thread is about sahara and dino. wetin concern buhari for this matter. You can open another thread for buhari nah.
So you admit that buhari has no WASC certificate, while dino actually graduated with 3rd class according to SR. Bubu don sell Nigeria chaiii
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by ceaser: 2:08am On Mar 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
but come o, in a sane country nobody can just go to an institution to request for academic records unless such persons are a representative of a law enforcement agency or have a court order to enforce the request. M not supporting dino, but arent these things meant to be private?

London school of political studies did not require Sahara reporters to present a "police report" or be a law enforcement agency before its enquiry into Dino's academic claim was honoured. London is a sane society.

By the way, have you heard of the Nigeria FOI bill? It was passed and signed a long while ago.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Babzrockman:
Dino Melaye, my point is where did u acquire this money u lavishing here n there. Ur anti corruption network organ suddenly disappeared.

U have never done any meaningful project in Ayetoro Gbedde our home town. But u know how to castigate others.

I know for sure u attended ABU Zaria. So am less concern about the lingering certificate saga.

Even Sahara reporters agreed he attended ABU but the lingering question is: Did he satisfy all requirements of the degree? So he's from Ayetore Gbede? I know some lovely people from that town.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by ijobafatty: 2:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Igp must careful too.if not sahara reporters may open his own can of worm too
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Drabeey:
no be only jail.... mumu senator

drabeey was HERE

Did you chop ban? Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2017
BabaO2:
Melaye, you will only end up putting ABU in serious mess. All your academic records will be reviewed and scrutinized. Heads will roll at ABU because of you. Continue....
Honestly, I used to think ABU was a reputable institution until this Dino's case exposed them as a school where anything goes. You can imagine schools like LSE and Harvard across the Atlantic, giving clarifications in less than 24 hours and the useless ABU are purportedly still tracing this guy's results. It shows their complicity in allowing this man graduate even when he didn't meet the requirements for graduation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
but come o, in a sane country nobody can just go to an institution to request for academic records unless such persons are a representative of a law enforcement agency or have a court order to enforce the request. M not supporting dino, but arent these things meant to be private?
Do you even know how sane countries operate, or you just want to comment so ignorant people will like your comments? LSE and Harvard University in the UK and USA respectively, have both done clarifications in this case without SR going to court or coming up with a police report. That should give you an idea of how sane countries operate.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by lawbabs: 5:46am On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Dino is on a long thing
Instead of him to shut his mouth
grin

No mind am... no one has revealed so much about him like Sahara recently did. Incidentally, I knew these story for over 6 years. I have been watching his ironical display of hypocrisy until Sahara got him down. Trust me, the thing shake am...

1 Like

Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Who the hell does this Dino Melaye really think he is? You will soon be given your size.
Re: "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) by chukel(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Delphi:
If I were Dino, I will just present a scanned copy of my certificate for the world to see and thus shame S.R.
But he doesn't have. So he has presented a thesis book he just printed 2days ago. I'm sure the inside is empty. Dino really needs to go to jail. ICPC, this is ur jurisdiction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) / We Increased Train Fare Because Rich People Use It More Than The Poor – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.