Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN (27005 Views)

Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families / Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
musicwriter:

The world is being ran by the capitalist network that control the world's economy, and at the top of the chain is the world Bank and the IMF. Every other organization, including OPEC, even the UN is in their pocket. See the capitalist network that control the world's economy http://www.africason.com/2015/05/the-capitalist-network-that-control.html

So your understanding of that link is that World bank and IMF control crude prices right?
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by musicwriter(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
jpphilips:

So your understanding of that link is that World bank and IMF control crude prices right?

First of all, let me know what you understand from the link.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by AIM24: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Travel to Dubai for as low as $172 per person,
Malaysia $155 per person,
Mauritius $230 per person,
Paris $350 per person,
India $299 per person,
Singapore $285 and
Thailand $145.

The amount mentioned above caters for hotel accommodation and sightseeing in for 3 nights and 4 days
(Visa and tickets not included)

Kindly send your queries to marketing.lagos@carlsonwagonlit.com.ng
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
musicwriter:

First of all, let me know what you understand from the link.

Are you implying you posted a link without a clue what it says?

1 Like

Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
jpphilips:

Are you implying you posted a link without a clue what it says?

You need to read the link to come to light how the world's economy works, all things considered.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Badgers14: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
jpphilips:

The USD is a local currency for the USA and fortunately for them it is a global currency, America does not balance her trade with currency variations but trade volume, in other words, once a Nigerian buys a made in China toothpick, the CBN will worry next about balance of trade, in the US, when Americans buy made in China toothpick, they worry about loss of jobs accrued to the manufacturing process.
America wants more containers of finished goods shipped out of the US more than the containers of finished goods that arrive from China not because it affects their currency but because they want to maintain a production capacity that guarantees Government revenue through taxes and employment.
Nigeria isn't quintessential to the US in terms of forex dispositions. damn! you guys

For your mind you don blow grammar abi

Before diving in to a topic to flaunt your single figure IQ make sure you understand the original post in relation to someone's opinion.

My primary argument was that in my opinion the major issue why This currency fluctuations affect Nigerians was "primarily because USD is used heavily as a legal tender in Nigeria.".

You can never use any other currency except the USD in the U.S.

Do you understand what a balance of trade is? Look up the meaning then go through your post again.

Okay
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by jpphilips(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Badgers14:

For your mind you don blow grammar abi

Before diving in to a topic to flaunt your single figure IQ make sure you understand the original post in relation to someone's opinion.

My primary argument was that in my opinion the major issue why This currency fluctuations affect Nigerians was "primarily because USD is used heavily as a legal tender in Nigeria.".

You can never use any other currency except the USD in the U.S.

Do you understand what a balance of trade is? Look up the meaning then go through your post again.

Okay

it is ok to make dumb excuses for your intellectual inefficiency, why did you stup!dly compare made in China products in the US with made in china products in Nigeria? why the other walmart and kroeger stup!d examples you gave on that post if
you never thought that a made in China product imported in the US is supposed to affect the value of the USD in the US?
Olodo seeking Asylum, kindly donate your brain to charity.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Badgers14: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
jpphilips:

it is ok to make dumb excuses for your intellectual inefficiency, why did you stup!dly compare made in China products in the US with made in china products in Nigeria? why the other walmart and kroeger stup!d examples you gave on that post if
you never thought that a made in China product imported in the US is supposed to affect the value of the USD in the US?
Olodo seeking Asylum, kindly donate your brain to charity.

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry

Anyways na you get your mouth you fit use am chop shìt.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price. For authenticity you can check my facebook page TITUS UDEH.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Noblepreneur: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2017
I had to go through all your post as it relates to Forex when I saw your post this morning. You are smart bro.

Is it still adviceable one gets dollars even at this current amount?

Do you still see a situation where dollars will rise to what it were as at February beginning?
hobermener:
The smart ones will increase their stock of dollars, i repeat, the smart ones will increase their stock of dollars!!!!
Funelling millions of dollars into the forex maket on a daily basis, is a stupid short term solution to a longer term problem, which i assume is just a calculated move to score cheap political points.the price of Oil, the major foreign exchange earner is still very low, with opec struggling to stick with its production quota, any sensible human will evisage a further drop in oil prices, as the world moves to cleaner energy, and opec member nations continue to ignore the organizations agreements. Though slow, a long term policy of import substitution and agressive exportation through economic diversification would ultimately lead to a precipitous decline in the dollar price, but what do we have, a government still spending billions on oil prospecting, foreign direct investment at an all time low, and one of the worst economic contraction in recent times, yet some fools still cheer this fire brigade method of pumping dollars into the market for school fee payments and tourism, things that only end up driving exports higher, further complicating balance of payment problems.
Producers who need forex the most do not get them, these people are supposed to be top priority, expecially the agricultural sector and the mining sector, agressive importation of producer goods is the top priority of any country that seeks to curb foreign exchange problems in the long run, these producers should have government acting as payment agents(in dollars) after these purchases have been verified by the cbn, while these producers pay in naira at subsidized rates, but what do we have, a government subsidizing payments for pilgrimage and other bullshït of little to no economic significance.
Call me a pessimist, that's your opinion, buth when the inevitable consequence of this stupid move raises its ugly head, there will be no one to save the naira!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by hobermener: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I had to go through all your post as it relates to Forex when I saw your post this morning. You are smart bro.

Is it still adviceable one gets dollars even at this current amount?

Do you still see a situation where dollars will rise to what it were as at February beginning?
Thanks bro
I see the situation getting worse. I fear our reserves are dwindling at the speed of light and this current government is not being sincere with the issue.
Recall the insincerity of buhari in declaring how much his frivolous overseas trips have cost the nation
Thats the quagmire we're caught up in.
When our reserves hit rock bottom, and excess demand for dollars hit the market(being an import dependent nation), which cannot be matched by increased liquidity, then the unthinkable might likely happen.
I repeat the cbn has to stop this madness when they still can, even though its pretty late!!!

1 Like

Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price. For authencity you can check my facebook page TITUS UDEH. 
TBC @400NGN/COIN.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price. For authenticity you can check my facebook page TITUS UDEH.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
BTC and TBC still for sale.
Contact me 09035025024-UDEH TITUS
Tested and trusted!
#cryptos!!!
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Buy TBC and BTC at an affordable price
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and trusted.
#cryptos.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Buy BTC and TBC at an affordable price.
Tested and trusted!
#Cryptos.
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Buy your bitcoin and TBC at an affordable rate.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bitcoin for sale at an affordable price.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Buy your bitcoin and TBC at an affordable rate.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Buy your BTC and TBC at affordable prices.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2017
Buy your bitcoin and TBC at affordable prices.
Tested and trusted!
#Cryptos
Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by Udehtitus(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2017
Buy your BTC and TBC at affordable prices.
Tested and trusted!
#Cryptos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.