Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit (342 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / What Holly Book Bible Says In Exodus 22:20 And What Holly Quran 60:8 Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit by mohamedali(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2017
The Holly spirit in my Hart as a Muslim ...
First holly is one of the names of GOD which means the one and only one which have a great verbs like marsy and justice . When you want peace that maen you are powerfull that maen you are the muster and manger of your people and nothing upof you like the father but with out family because that mean your not powerfull because you have needs to get wife's and children and your spirit love something more than someting that maen your not thejustice like killing your son and take his life for someone else lipsrsealed.that means came on Islamic religion is the truth and it is the last religion the loard and the father in the sky wanted us to follow it this a test if you pass and become Muslim you will save your self from the hell and win the haven.
Read my ex subject to believe more and more and ask me

Re: Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit by Stdaviding(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls type your post in English
Re: Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit by mohamedali(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Stdaviding:
Pls type your post in English
Sorry this is all I can do you didn't get it at all .
Go and read my old subjects their are in english. By the way I'm your brother from Sudan live in k.s.a ....and thanks for reading my post or even trying to read it
Re: Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit by Stdaviding(m): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2017
mohamedali:

Sorry this is all I can do you didn't get it at all .
Go and read my old subjects their are in english. By the way I'm your brother from Sudan live in k.s.a ....and thanks for reading my post or even trying to read it

WehDoneSir grin

1 Like

Re: Aske Your Self What Is The Holly Spirit by zionmade(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2017
This one is d grand burial ceremony for english. With this ur post we have finally paid our last respect to our dead brother English.
Instead of going to school u re busy cramming koran upandan. Continue disgracing urself.

(1) (Reply)

Kleptomania / A Florida Court Sets Official Atheist Holy Day / Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church Better This Was Asnwhistle Blowers E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.