Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction (12413 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / 4 Ways To Kill Your Social Media Addiction / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by adegeye38(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Bisjosh:

So nairaland no be social media abi?
nah, its more like a forum
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by oadewale(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
adegeye38:
nt addicted to social media, i can go for weeks without checking my accs, but i cant go 2 hrs without checking nairaland

Wagbayi...
same here...
Even when busy at work, I still sneak to visit my dearest nairaland.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
adegeye38:
nt addicted to social media, i can go for weeks without checking my accs, but i cant go 2 hrs without checking nairaland
exactly, I once tried to stay off social media but I still checked nairaland like my life depends on it, the thread should be, how to stay off nairaland! undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Chibydinho(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2017
OP, you have tried.. Oya go back to sleep. this is Saturday. . No need to come online for you.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by wizkidblogger(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
kuku kill the person
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Handsomecole(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
For me, there's nothing like social media addiction because it's my work place. While others engage in frivolous chats. I make money, by God's grace I earn N120K a month working for politicians. U can call it soft work cool.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by IamUdo(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2017
But you are still posting online
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2017
You will see one foolish man doing facebook for consecutive 2 hours without stopping,i will be like "does he get paid".I rather learn html or play brain games than be addicted to social media.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by jericco1(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Why should one be addicted in the first place?
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by hysteriabox(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice. My additions include:
1. Have huge respect n adherence to "La click la bend"
2. Sign off facebook
3. Have limited budget for mb. Dont exceed no matter the case
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Donkalio: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
unclezuma:
Get an original 3310.
correct guy! Nokia torch is the permanent cure.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by farouk0403(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2017
If i. want to quit social media, then there is no need for me to buy big phone.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by hardeycute(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2017
adegeye38:
ʝυѕт ℓιкє мє αℓѕσ.иαιяαℓαи∂ αи∂ тωιттєя ωσяк ιи нαи∂ fσя мє
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by WiserPrince(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
So nairaland dey teach us how to dislike them small hum grin shocked
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Atasieogadi(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by LaideOyebade: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by comrChris(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Op if nairaland is included in this your addiction that means am guilty, have tried reducing the time l spend on nairaland but it isn't just working out, almost all my friends have noticed it and have named me nairaland, any time l pick up my phone they will be like ehm nairaland again and am getting tired of it. Will try to apply this your rule sha because nairaland is actually taking my time
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Ruhamah23(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
As for me oo
I can stop

I'm already addicted...
huh!!! grin
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Opakan2: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Get a job.. no matter how small

it's jobless and lazy beings you see on social media 24/7. From Nairaland to Instagram to twitter to wherever
If na tailor you fit do, go and do it and stop being a bitc.h on the internet

you'll see a carpenter's wife forming posh on social media.. what for ehnn? who you dey deceive
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
6. Do away with your laptop, ipad and all other internet enable devices. Switch to Nokia torch.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Ramaa(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Bisjosh:
Im surprised this is on front page shocked

Seun no wan sell again abi?
if we all deactivate how una go take chop? grin tongue

Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Taiwx(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Inspiring[s][/s]
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Taiwx(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
[s][/s]inspiring
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by eaglegist: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice post bro. kudos to you bro, To know some awesome features of of android that you may not know it exist follow this link www.eaglegist.com/2016/05/5-awesome-android-features-you-may-not.html?m=1
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by BBBlaze: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2017
u type dis one ooooo! issorite
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by AirstarKane(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
I am not even on any social media. I see it only for business. Till I develop my business then I can be on social media for now it's nairaland only. And damn I am addicted to nairaland grin
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Daddybright1986(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
No tell #Nairalanders this kind things ooooooo, some of them no get other work apart from coming to b saying buhari do this, kanu in kuje,iPod,Biafra that APC this, Dino no go school, ahh buhari d used toilet paper the rules people with degrees etc,it won't work jor
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Janeyinspires(f): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Instead of deactivating your social accounts,don't install their apps on your phone-Facebook app,Instagram etc.Only access your account from a web browser.When you see the apps on your phone,therez always the temptation to log in and check.
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
may be if I sell my itels31 n buy 3310 , I will be delivered
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by ndat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
nairaland is my problem, I just can't do without it....
Re: 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction by Malayy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
no be who get money to subscribe dey dey addicted to social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlocking Phone Security Code / How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up / 5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.