Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection (3741 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole / Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2017
It is unarguably clear that the security architecture of Nigeria has been bastardized by the senseless & reckless abandon at which some rag-tags, Fulani-Herdsmen, stack illiterates of Northern Muslim extraction not vetted by intelligence agencies are being thrown into the various security and paramilitary forces in Nigeria. Thus, making the WHOLE security & intelligence apparatus of the country to be compromised. Even on that the COAS, Buratai has indicated the planned intentions of the Army to enroll IDPs from the North into the Army.

Was the people of Niger Delta agitating for resources control enrolled into the nation's security apparatus? Certainly, NO. So, why are IDPs, being thrown into the Military? Is it because the present Army head hails from the North, Borno State to be precise? If it has become a case of IDPs being thrown into the Military, then we should consider the IDPs caused by Fulani-Herdsmen carnage in Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Benue(Agatu), Adamawa(Suwa & Burukutu in Lamurde LGA), Taraba, Abuja (Arochukwu Community), Anambra, Enugu(Nimbo), Southern Kaduna, Delta and so on.

The crisis in Ife, that lead to the arrest of twenty(20) persons of Yoruba extraction ONLY is a clear signal to everyone that these government has no hidden agenda anymore as it has made it clear to all and sundry that it a government of Fulani-Herdsmen, for Fulani-Herdsmen and by Fulani-Herdsmen.
It is a government that has now made it clear to all that Hausa-Fulani lives are sacred than any other tribe in Nigeria.
It is a sad reminder of the continued agitation by the IPOB and MASSOB group of their irreconcilable relationship with this contraption, a geographical expression called Nigeria.

My fellow Yoruba friends and colleagues, good afternoon!

To every South-Westerners, when you ride on the back of the tiger and you think you have gotten a good ally in these Fulani-Herdsmen Govt. (FG) of Nigeria that has compromised all components of our security& intelligence architecture , then be prepared to be made a Sushí( Japanese Súyá).

The abuse and destruction of the so-called Federal Character is inherent in this present government of General Muhammed Buhari (Rtd)
This is one of many instances where people of questionable character are thrown into the force with little or no academic background giving rise to the brutish exhibition of behavior by their rank and file in the public of which many examples are abound, of recent is the callous and mindless molestation and beating up of a physically-challenged man, Mr. Chijoke Uraku (alias CJ) for wearing army camouflage in Onitsha, Anambra state by some Army rank and file, Corporal to be precise, brutalization of a nursing mother,Mrs. Toyin Adeyeye and and her two months old baby, Heritage, were detained by policemen in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital for allegedly refusing to give bribe at a checkpoint, another incidence occurred, Ruth Orji was attacked and severely injured by soldiers in Ikorodu, Lagos. Had it been they were properly vetted, had at least an OND certificate and given proper orientation this wouldn't have happened.

The questions yet to be answered is thus, 'Is the Nigerian Military and other Security & PARAMILITARY Agencies meant for the Northern Muslims extraction?

As anybody asked why the Nigerian Army logo has an Arabic Wording on it?
Is the domination of the military and other security apparatus of Nigeria by some certain ethnic and religious groups a birthright that needs to be preserved?
Or are we under the second colonization of the descendant of Usman Dan Fodio as was metted out in most Hausa city-states of the north under the control of the Fulani by 1810, 6 years after the launch of Jihad under the leadership of the popular Fulani Islamic cleric, Shehu Usman dan Fodio?
In addition, has anyone observed the quick judgement being given out by the judiciary against citizens of other tribes? But, when it comes to that of an Hausa-Fulani, they are granted bail and the case ends there.

Has any judgement being given to the arrested killers (with an Imam as their leader) of RCCG Female Preacher Eunice Olawale’s in Abuja?

Has any judgement being metted out to the killers of a pastor’s wife, Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme by a mob of religious extremists, who accused her of defaming the Islamic religion.

Where is Yunisia ( aka "Yellow"wink a pheadophile and a cradle snatcher who got the support of the Kano Caliphate, kidnapped, raped, defiled Little Miss Ese Oruru against her consent and that of her parents? And to add salt into injury, he went further to hypnotized her making her to be incoherent in her responses at that time.

The list is endless and a food for thought for the rest of us as it crystal clear that even the judiciary has been compromised, populated mostly by the Hausa-Fulani extraction can not extricate themselves from this clandestine arrangement the rest of us, the down trodden, Igbos, MASSOBs, NIGER-DELTANs, OPCs, AFENIFEREs found ourselves.

These and more are the reasons/arguments put forward by the Biafran agitators that Nigerians are not one. QED.

Lastly, the people of other tribes and religion can't fold their hands and watch as their own quota is being given to another.

Thus, we call on all Nigerian Citizens that are being short-changed, CAN, PFN, Civil Societies, Right Activists, Social Crusaders, Government of short-changed states, operators of the social and electronic media, journalists, news media, Traditional Rulers, Leaders of thought, Labour Leaders to prevail on the National Assembly to put pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari for a total overhaul and review of the make up of the nation security apparatus (Police, Army, Airforce, Navy, Special Forces, DMI, SSS/DSS, NSCDC, NCS, NIS, etc) to ascertain if there's an abuse of Federal Character, if the minimum requirements needed for entry into these various agencies are adhered to and if new intakes are adequately given the proper orientation.

We want to also suggest that future recruitment should be supervised by the National Assembly to bring about equity in the system.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing (Quote)

We shall continue to agitate, advocate and demand transparency and accountability from public office holders in the dispensation of their duties.

Chijioke Chukwuneme is an Energy Consultant, Research Writer, Strategic Thinker and a Socio-Political Crusader/commentator writes from United Kingdom for Community SDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Buharimustgo: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Tension has started building up again since Buhati came back,I don't know why and how he derives joy from creating tension in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Acetyl(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice write up. Op but it's a pity those oppressed tribes you mentioned above have NO selfless leaders who will stand for nothing but the truth...
Our leaders are just politicians with interests.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by PFRB: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2017
It is clear that Yorubas killed Hausas in Ile Ife. Very very clear.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Earthrealmlord: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one, this is a wake up call.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Some valid points were raised in the article which was written with a hint of tribalism present throughout most of the paragraphs!

But as for the so called Biafran connection? Well I'm guessing the season 2 of this writers article will finally point it out! undecided
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by DocHMD: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Some valid points were raised in the article which was written with a hint of tribalism present throughout most of the paragraphs!

But as for the so called Biafran connection? Well I'm guessing the season 2 of this writers article will finally point it out! undecided

Mr dry jokes, There is nothing wrong with tribalism, protect your own and don't scream when others protect theirs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by chuose2: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
THIS IS A JIHAD GOING ON.!
BUHARI SAID HE WANTS TOTAL SHARIA NATIONWIDE

BOSUN EMMANUEL WARNED US NOT TO VOTE IN BUHARI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

INSTEAD WE FOLLOWED ADEBOYE LIKE GOATS TO VOTE IN BUHARI

NOW WHEN THEY KILL CHRISTIANS ADEBOYE IS SILENT

MY PEOPLE WAKE UP, THE JIHAD IS HERE AND ADEBOYE HELPED BRING THE JIHAD
SEE EVIDENCE BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by classical15(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Very niece piece. Good men in this country must arise. We must pressure the FG to overhaul our security agencies. I wonder what some so called Christian leaders are doing up there. No impact!

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by freeze001(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

It is the unnecessary pretence at supposed oneness and unity that rips the fabric of attempted nationhood into tattered shreds. Face facts and truth as they are that there is deep seated division among the distinct nations that make up Nigeria. It is from that point of acknowledgement that the affected persons can comfortably agree on strictly enforceable terms of engagement and in time, an organic blend of differences can take root without one attempting to lord over others by any sense of superiority or large number.

Tribalism is an inalienable truth in Nigeria, it is not mere verbal rebuke stemming from the fact that the tribal sentiments put out do not mirror yours that will cause it to cease. That's what your post is all about because u barely restrained yourself from calling out the op with the stereotyped invectives usually deployed against the people who identify and believe in Biafra. That doesn't make u any less tribalist than ur perception of the op.

Issues must be addressed from the roots and not superficially.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by abouzaid: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Acetyl:
Nice write up. Op but it's a pity those oppressed tribes you mentioned above have NO selfless leaders who will stand for nothing but the truth...
Our leaders are just politicians with interests.
Nnamdi Kanu has proved to be a leader worth trusting so far.

7 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Truth is that the yellowbas are fuulishly wallowing in ignorance with the believe that they're rivalry dealing with their imaginary enemies (The Igbos) for the reasons they've not been able to tell till date (chronic envy) when the Biafrans says one thing is wrong the yellowbas will rush out to oppose it while ignoring every truth within. They have kept mute when and where they're ought to speak with the thought it doesn't concern them, but they will pay a heavy price in hands of Hausa Fulani and the time is soon. The only two yellowba who stood up at some point to speak the truth, FAYOSE and FFK, their people criticized and condemned them, but I tell you this, those two men may be the only ones to escape the horror that's imminent for the yellowbas.

For as long as the break up of this zoo is penned down, nemesis must locate all the yellobas who saw the truth and look the other way, but for those of them who were courageous enough to voice out for the truth, they will surely be liberated.

Is not like they never knew how evil and horrific those Hausa Fulani terrorists are, but they felt it didn't affect them and for that reason they have every reason to support it, but the ball is now rolling to their angle that's why we now hear their voices, for those of them here on nairaland who always in their ignominious thought that it all begin end here on nairaland, when they approach your neighbourhood just know it has got to your turn.

8 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by DocHMD: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
[s]

This frustrated ipob youth has now become my stalker after the embarrassment you have received from some of my memes! You are not my only victim but I'm really enjoying your pain but just for posterity let me highlight the most _retarded part of your post so that those who do not yet know you can decipher the sort of reasoning you possess!

If their is "nothing wrong and you want to protect your own", why don't you move back to your village instead of living amongst the people of tribes you despise? Why don't you engage in trade only with, associate or learn from only "your own"? Why are you still attracted to women from other tribes sometimes since you hate them so much?

If at this your old age a dingbat like you does not know that "tribe, culture and social separation" are all concepts developed by men like you throughout history in order to achieve their self centered objectives then I am sorry for you! The only culture everyone needs to know about is that of civility and kindness! Which I know is alien to something as vapid as you! Where has tribalism even left your people so far? What have you achieved in your life with your tribal stance? I'm expecting your reply to these questions to be foolish as usual! Either that or you will take off like the rest of your hate filled brothers! Surprise me and the other readers for once abeg! [/s]

See epistles, just because I tap your oblong skull small, you wan write thesis give me. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Truth is that the yellowbas are fuulishly wallowing in ignorance with the believe that they're rivalry dealing with their imaginary enemies (The Igbos) for the reasons they've not been able to tell till date (chronic envy) when the Biafrans says one thing is wrong the yellowbas will rush out to oppose it while ignoring every truth within. They have kept mute when and where they're ought to speak with the thought it doesn't concern them, but they will pay a heavy price in hands of Hausa Fulani and the time is soon. The only two yellowba who stood up at some point to speak the truth, FAYOSE and FFK, their people criticized and condemned them, but I tell you this, those two men may be the only ones to escape the horror that's imminent for the yellowbas.

For as long as the break up of this zoo is penned down, nemesis must locate all the yellobas who saw the truth and look the other way, but for those of them who were courageous enough to voice out for the truth, they will surely be liberated.

Is not like they never knew how evil and horrific those Hausa Fulani terrorists are, but they felt it didn't affect them and for that reason they have every reason to support it, but the ball is now rolling to their angle that's why we now hear their voices, for those of them here on nairaland who always in their ignominious thought that it all begin end here on nairaland, when they approach your neighbourhood just know it has got to your turn.

It's not like we have ever come to you for anything. Why are you crying more than bereaved? We take responsibilities for our choices and decisions and how they affect you - i don't seem to get. Expressing your lunacy on this thread is pathetic to say the least. Park well jare!

11 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by emmasege: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Prior to the arrival of the Dullard of Daura from his medical vacation in the UK, the Nigerian water was becoming calm and less turbulent. But the children of the bond woman decided to go package him back home against medical advice, hence the troubled and turbid water we currently experience.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
ColonelDrake:

It's not like we have ever come to you for anything. Why are you crying more than bereaved? We take responsibilities for our choices and decisions and how they affect you - i don't seem to get. Expressing your lunacy on this thread is pathetic to say the least. Park well jare!
Indomie generation, the talks are not really for dull brains as yours, so I don't expect you to understand anything from it, but don't exhaust your mum's 15 free mb.

5 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Indomie generation, the talks are not really for dull brains as yours, so I don't expect you to understand anything from it, but don't exhaust your mum's 15 free mb.
Shock me and say something intelligent, dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr dry jokes, There is nothing wrong with tribalism, protect your own and don't scream when others protect theirs.
Don't mind the hypocrite. He is on every thread shouting IPOB! IPOB! IPOB!, with nothing meaningful to contribute. Honestly, I'll love to have a fist combat with that nitwit.

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Agumbankembu: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
blues2022:

Don't mind the hypocrite. He is on every thread shouting IPOB! IPOB! IPOB!, with nothing meaningful to contribute. Honestly, I'll love to have a fist combat with that nitwit.

and he will run away shouting "Egba mi", "Egba mi oh"

5 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by orisa37: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hausa/Fulani Politicians deliberately put Buhari "A Military" in the Presidency to launch this Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria and lord it on all Nigerians.
They estimated correctly that Obasanjo would support Buhari as a Military colleague, more so with Osinbajo as his V.P.
Buhari and Buraitai are prepared to surprise Nigeria with a Coup if their nefarious Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria go awry.
But God(Olodumare, Allah, Chineke) will not let them.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by profhezekiah: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
God will heal U, U ll nt die like dis
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Saintsquare(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

What's your business oga, u have your own problem in SE kindly write more epistle on that..... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
freeze001:

It is the unnecessary pretence at supposed oneness and unity that rips the fabric of attempted nationhood into tattered shreds. Face facts and truth as they are that there is deep seated division among the distinct nations that make up Nigeria. It is from that point of acknowledgement that the affected persons can comfortably agree on strictly enforceable terms of engagement and in time, am organic blend of differences can take root without one attempting to lord over others by any sense of superiority or large number.

Tribalism is an inalienable truth in Nigeria, it is not mere verbal rebuke stemming from the fact that the tribal sentiments put out do not mirror yours because that's what your post is all about. You barely restrained yourself from calling out the op with the stereotyped invectives usually deployed against the people who identify and believe in Biafra; that doesn't make u any less tribalist than ur perception of the op.

Issues must be addressed from the roots and not superficially.

You could not be more correct. It has been said that pretense is hallmark of insincerity. Nigeria is an epitome of tribalism. Anybody who slightly thinks otherwise is basement fool.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by otitokoroleti: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
[s]Truth is that the yellowbas are fuulishly wallowing in ignorance with the believe that they're rivalry dealing with their imaginary enemies (The Igbos) for the reasons they've not been able to tell till date (chronic envy) when the Biafrans says one thing is wrong the yellowbas will rush out to oppose it while ignoring every truth within. They have kept mute when and where they're ought to speak with the thought it doesn't concern them, but they will pay a heavy price in hands of Hausa Fulani and the time is soon. The only two yellowba who stood up at some point to speak the truth, FAYOSE and FFK, their people criticized and condemned them, but I tell you this, those two men may be the only ones to escape the horror that's imminent for the yellowbas.

Is not like they never knew how evil and horrific those Hausa Fulani terrorists are, but they felt it didn't affect them and for that reason they have every reason to support it, but the ball is now rolling to their angle that's why we now hear their voices, for those of them here on nairaland who always in their ignominious thought that it all begin end here on nairaland, when they approach your neighbourhood just know it has got to your turn[/s].
GO & BORROW A BRAIN, COME BACK & POST SENSIBLE COMMENT!!! ERAN

5 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Hahaha! A Chronic disillusioned & misguided Afonja spotted...I dey shake my head, Yolobas never seems to amuse me.
undecided
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are u really ibo?Or are u trying to use ife killings to ask ipods ad massob for symphaty.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
str8talk1:

Hahaha! A Chronic disillusioned & misguided Afonja spotted...I dey shake my head, Yolobas never seems to amuse me.
undecided
Be like say you don miss way, lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
orisa37:
Hausa/Fulani Politicians deliberately put Buhari "A Military" in the Presidency to launch this Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria and lord it on all Nigerians.
They estimated correctly that Obasanjo would support Buhari as a Military colleague, more so with Osinbajo as his V.P.
Buhari and Buraitai are prepared to surprise Nigeria with a Coup if their nefarious Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria go awry.
But God(Olodumare, Allah, Chineke) will not let them.

I agree with you...but remove Allah from your comment....that is a god(idol) which cannot be translated to be God.
I will advise you to go an read this book " Who Is this Allah?" by G.J.O. MOSHAY . You will find out dat d Muslims have been worshipping a god called Allah and not the Almighty God that leaves in heaven that is rightly called "Illah".

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Are u really ibo?Or are u trying to use ife killings to ask ipods ad massob for symphaty.

Full blooded Igboman (FBI)
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Be like say you don miss way, lunatic.

I am not surprised, this is all you can come up with.... hauling insults? A display of poor cerebral intelligence. What counter opinions do you have to opined? Absolutely none?
Better go back to school, at least d almajiri setup where your likes are rolled out into a civilized society.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by ImperialYoruba: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
str8talk1:

It is unarguably clear that the security architecture of Nigeria has been bastardized by the senseless & reckless abandon at which some rag-tags, Fulani-Herdsmen, stack illiterates of Northern Muslim extraction not vetted by intelligence agencies are being thrown into the various security and paramilitary forces in Nigeria. Thus, making the WHOLE security & intelligence apparatus of the country to be compromised. Even on that the COAS, Buratai has indicated the planned intentions of the Army to enroll IDPs from the North into the Army.

Was the people of Niger Delta agitating for resources control enrolled into the nation's security apparatus? Certainly, NO. So, why are IDPs, being thrown into the Military? Is it because the present Army head hails from the North, Borno State to be precise? If it has become a case of IDPs being thrown into the Military, then we should consider the IDPs caused by Fulani-Herdsmen carnage in Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Benue(Agatu), Adamawa(Suwa & Burukutu in Lamurde LGA), Taraba, Abuja (Arochukwu Community), Anambra, Enugu(Nimbo), Southern Kaduna, Delta and so on.

The crisis in Ife, that lead to the arrest of twenty(20) persons of Yoruba extraction ONLY is a clear signal to everyone that these government has no hidden agenda anymore as it has made it clear to all and sundry that it a government of Fulani-Herdsmen, for Fulani-Herdsmen and by Fulani-Herdsmen.
It is a government that has now made it clear to all that Hausa-Fulani lives are sacred than any other tribe in Nigeria.
It is a sad reminder of the continued agitation by the IPOB and MASSOB group of their irreconcilable relationship with this contraption, a geographical expression called Nigeria.

My fellow Yoruba friends and colleagues, good afternoon!

To every South-Westerners, when you ride on the back of the tiger and you think you have gotten a good ally in these Fulani-Herdsmen Govt. (FG) of Nigeria that has compromised all components of our security& intelligence architecture , then be prepared to be made a Sushí( Japanese Súyá).

The abuse and destruction of the so-called Federal Character is inherent in this present government of General Muhammed Buhari (Rtd)
This is one of many instances where people of questionable character are thrown into the force with little or no academic background giving rise to the brutish exhibition of behavior by their rank and file in the public of which many examples are abound, of recent is the callous and mindless molestation and beating up of a physically-challenged man, Mr. Chijoke Uraku (alias CJ) for wearing army camouflage in Onitsha, Anambra state by some Army rank and file, Corporal to be precise, brutalization of a nursing mother,Mrs. Toyin Adeyeye and and her two months old baby, Heritage, were detained by policemen in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital for allegedly refusing to give bribe at a checkpoint, another incidence occurred, Ruth Orji was attacked and severely injured by soldiers in Ikorodu, Lagos. Had it been they were properly vetted, had at least an OND certificate and given proper orientation this wouldn't have happened.

The questions yet to be answered is thus, 'Is the Nigerian Military and other Security & PARAMILITARY Agencies meant for the Northern Muslims extraction?

As anybody asked why the Nigerian Army logo has an Arabic Wording on it?
Is the domination of the military and other security apparatus of Nigeria by some certain ethnic and religious groups a birthright that needs to be preserved?
Or are we under the second colonization of the descendant of Usman Dan Fodio as was metted out in most Hausa city-states of the north under the control of the Fulani by 1810, 6 years after the launch of Jihad under the leadership of the popular Fulani Islamic cleric, Shehu Usman dan Fodio?
In addition, has anyone observed the quick judgement being given out by the judiciary against citizens of other tribes? But, when it comes to that of an Hausa-Fulani, they are granted bail and the case ends there.

Has any judgement being given to the arrested killers (with an Imam as their leader) of RCCG Female Preacher Eunice Olawale’s in Abuja?

Has any judgement being metted out to the killers of a pastor’s wife, Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme by a mob of religious extremists, who accused her of defaming the Islamic religion.

Where is Yunisia ( aka "Yellow"wink a pheadophile and a cradle snatcher who got the support of the Kano Caliphate, kidnapped, raped, defiled Little Miss Ese Oruru against her consent and that of her parents? And to add salt into injury, he went further to hypnotized her making her to be incoherent in her responses at that time.

The list is endless and a food for thought for the rest of us as it crystal clear that even the judiciary has been compromised, populated mostly by the Hausa-Fulani extraction can not extricate themselves from this clandestine arrangement the rest of us, the down trodden, Igbos, MASSOBs, NIGER-DELTANs, OPCs, AFENIFEREs found ourselves.

These and more are the reasons/arguments put forward by the Biafran agitators that Nigerians are not one. QED.

Lastly, the people of other tribes and religion can't fold their hands and watch as their own quota is being given to another.

Thus, we call on all Nigerian Citizens that are being short-changed, CAN, PFN, Civil Societies, Right Activists, Social Crusaders, Government of short-changed states, operators of the social and electronic media, journalists, news media, Traditional Rulers, Leaders of thought, Labour Leaders to prevail on the National Assembly to put pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari for a total overhaul and review of the make up of the nation security apparatus (Police, Army, Airforce, Navy, Special Forces, DMI, SSS/DSS, NSCDC, NCS, NIS, etc) to ascertain if there's an abuse of Federal Character, if the minimum requirements needed for entry into these various agencies are adhered to and if new intakes are adequately given the proper orientation.

We want to also suggest that future recruitment should be supervised by the National Assembly to bring about equity in the system.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing (Quote)

We shall continue to agitate, advocate and demand transparency and accountability from public office holders in the dispensation of their duties.

Chijioke Chukwuneme is an Energy Consultant, Research Writer, Strategic Thinker and a Socio-Political Crusader/commentator writes from United Kingdom for Community SDP.

RUBBISH!
Biafra need to fight its cause alone and not use Ife crisis as a litmus test for its agitation. We dont give a shytte about Biafra, even if only Yorubas are arrested in the Ife crisis we will resolve our problem with FG and get justice, no need tagging Biafra to it. Please, Yorubas are not Biafrans and Biafrans are not Yorubas, there is no common ground between us. Do not use Biafra to speak for us.

Nonsense article!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko / Was It Correct To Allow Osibanjo With A Tablet In A Debate? / NEITI Solid Minerals Contributed N43.2B to Government Revenue, N9.9B Shared 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.