Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe (598 Views)

I Will Continue To Reposition Police, Judiciary – Buhari / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope / Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by ibasky2619: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2017
The National Caretaker Committee of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday said in spite of lingering crisis in the party, it remained a vehicle God would use to reposition Nigeria.

Adeyeye urged Nigerians not to lose hope in the PDP because of its present challenges, but should have faith in God and see how He would use the party to restore the country’s glory.

He said that the crisis in the party was not unexpected, adding, however, that it would overcome it and come out strong and better “to take its rightful position in the country’s political space’’.

“I believe that the present crisis we are having in PDP is not completely unexpected given the fact that the party was in power for 16 years.

“Being out of power will necessarily create its own problem and unfortunately, we have the introduction of a foreign agent into the party, which has complicated all matters.

“I believe the matter will be resolved one way or the other soonest and from this present crisis, we may even have a strong party,’’ Adeyeye said.

He expressed optimism that the forces fuelling PDP crisis would soon encounter their own internal crisis.

“Those who seem to be in comfort today causing trouble, their own problem would soon visit them.

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Horlufemi(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Really? Between 1999 ago and 2015. List your achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Emekus92(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Politics not my line bt if I c way enter I go grab am o
Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by DrDeji20(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2017
PDP has been cremated.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by segebase(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by rusher14: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Using God's name in vain.

You lot that had 16 years to navigate the nation but decided to share the money therefore you could not possibly be of God.

From holding meetings at the Hilton to canopy rentals all under 2 years says a lot about your rulership. The public purse was an extension of your party's coffers.

Nigerians have rejected you. Heck many from your past have done the same and continue to.

Adieu PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by chinybelle(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2017
No be only PdP
DPP nko?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by omenkaLives(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2017
PDP God's vehicle? Is the blasphemy really necessary? sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by mexxmoney: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2017
In Baba Obasanjo's voice..... "I dey laugh"

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Kaxmytex(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerians like to be fooled... changing d party name always help..

na 2day we dey rebrand foolishness..

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Atiku2019: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku We Know cool

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by kestolove95(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Na God go punish una..

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by CoolFreeday(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Please what is PDP Again? We are waiting, 2019 is close. May God keep us.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by CoolFreeday(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
kestolove95:
Na God go punish una..
Don't waste your energy, we are waiting for them

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Vehicle wey don knock engine?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by bayelsaowei(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin

Why do they have to call God? ??..thats my problem with politics in nigeria...why call God when wickedness wants to overwhelm them . . . nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku We Know cool
Atiku you know

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope PDP Remains God’s Vehicle To Reposition Nigeria - Party Spokespe by sammyj: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can the dead resurrect again never, God forbid. PDP is dead to me and i pray the road to this destruction is destroyed ASAP because they put us in this mess of APC who is not doing better. We need a new party that will bring credible Nigerians and the people together to take back our country from this politicians !!! angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Group To Take Buhari To Court Over His Health Status, Amount Spent In UK / National Youth Oratory Battle (nayob) | Audition Date And Venue Announced / Who Is The Executive Governor Of Lagos State, Fashola or Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.