Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony (758 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Nnamddi(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony has finally revealed it was his game plan/strategy getting very close to Bisola.

Thin Tall Tony and Bisola were love birds in the Big Brother Naija before his eviction with Bisola even giving TTT mouth action on a certain night in the house.

In a interview with Linda Ikeji TV, Thin Tall Tony confessed, he likes Bisola a lot, but then it will his strategy getting close to her.

In his words, "There is no doubt that I like Bisola a lot but the highest point in my life was getting married and seeing my kids come out"

Thin Tall Tony strategy clearly worked against him.

Watch the video below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-i-was-close-to-bisola-only-as-a-strategy-thintalltony.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgNllRVWrI

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Where's my captain, oya lets go there
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Emekus92(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Strategy Failed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Raphaelmary(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Bbn is synonymous wit front page. Oya mr. seun come and go and move it to front page
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Nne5: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Let me believe this is true and even a strategy.
Of all strategies yours was getting close to a woman.No wonder you out of the house.
No wonder you hating on efe.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by rossyc(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ur strategy worked against u..
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by queencalipso(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
His strategy failed when he denied his family..

He likes bisola a lot cheesy hmmm! Seems like ttt's wife will have to be ready for competition lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Donshegxy10(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
the strategy did failed him. good luck to you on your way to make 25m in 3months.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Voice Of Big Brother Biggie - Ejike Ibedilo / Game Of Thrones: Sigils / Breaking! TVC Sacks 145 Staff, Rests TVC Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.