Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony (770 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Nnamddi(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony has finally revealed it was his game plan/strategy getting very close to Bisola.

Thin Tall Tony and Bisola were love birds in the Big Brother Naija before his eviction with Bisola even giving TTT mouth action on a certain night in the house.

In a interview with Linda Ikeji TV, Thin Tall Tony confessed, he likes Bisola a lot, but then it will his strategy getting close to her.

In his words, "There is no doubt that I like Bisola a lot but the highest point in my life was getting married and seeing my kids come out"

Thin Tall Tony strategy clearly worked against him.

Watch the video below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-i-was-close-to-bisola-only-as-a-strategy-thintalltony.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgNllRVWrI

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Where's my captain, oya lets go there
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Emekus92(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Strategy Failed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Raphaelmary(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Bbn is synonymous wit front page. Oya mr. seun come and go and move it to front page
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Nne5: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Let me believe this is true and even a strategy.
Of all strategies yours was getting close to a woman.No wonder you out of the house.
No wonder you hating on efe.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by rossyc(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ur strategy worked against u..
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by queencalipso(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
His strategy failed when he denied his family..

He likes bisola a lot cheesy hmmm! Seems like ttt's wife will have to be ready for competition lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony by Donshegxy10(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
the strategy did failed him. good luck to you on your way to make 25m in 3months.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Movie Ideas / DUNKIRK: Christopher Nolan Has Done It Again / The Boss Baby 2 Back In Business 2018 Tv Show Review Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.