Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread (2537 Views)

Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2017
To all those who desire the real CHANGE in Nigeria, Welcome!

We would be updating as time goes on.

CC
Atiku2019
Passingshot
Beremx
Sarki
Omenka
Redoil
Friedplantain
Boiledcorn
Onionsoup
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by BankeSmalls(f): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2017
I will not be surprised to see one yoruba chieftain of fraud who will back this old he-goaet.

The surprising thing is that gullible yorubas will line up and vote him like they voted Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2017
I'd rather vote Abubakar Shekau than to vote for Atiku. Mchew

6 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Atiku2019: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Present Sir.....
Atiku 2019

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by duxclan: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls add me, am a die heart suppoter
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
I'd rather vote Abubakar Shekau than to vote for Atiku. Mchew

Please what has the man done to deserve this hatred?

He is not a saint no doubt just like our endless list of politicians but there is no doubt that he has the onions to lead Nigeria out of the tomatoes it is in now!

End of story.

Would you rather vote a devil you knows than a saint you dont knows?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2017
duxclan:
Pls add me, am a die heart suppoter

You're welcome brotherly.
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I will not be surprised to see one yoruba chieftain of fraud who will back this old he-goaet.

The surprising thing is that gullible yorubas will line up and vote him like they voted Buhari

We the yorubas has realize our mistake. Never again shall we be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2017
OBJ and ATIKU are Nigeria biggest rogues of all time. I don't have energy to type over the destiny killer but am sure Atiku is a loser already.

WhiteSoup:

Please what has the man done to deserve this hatred?

He is not a saint no doubt just like our endless list of politicians but there is no doubt that he has the onions to lead Nigeria out of the tomatoes it is in now!

End of story.

Would you rather vote a devil you knows than a saint you dont knows?

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
I shall wait to see who else is likely to contest and what they are offering

But based on what we know today Atiku is in top position to get my support

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by biaframustcome: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Dem don start again
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
krendo:
I shall wait to see who else is likely to contest and what they are offering

But based on what we know today Atiku is in top position to get my support

God bless you for this.

He is no stooge to anyone
He is a nationalist
He is very jovial, loved by many
He is loved my many
He believes in true federalism
He believes in resource control
He believes in restructuring Nigeria

The list is endless.

Who will you rather vote for?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
biaframustcome:
Dem don start again

Start wetin? undecided
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Boscojugunu(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
it's good. but I will prefer to wait till 2023 when someone like fashola can be presented to steer the affairs of our great nation

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Boscojugunu:
it's good. but I will prefer to wait till 2023 when someone like fashola can be presented to steer the affairs of our great nation

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by diablos: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

God bless you for this.

He is no stooge to anyone
He is a nationalist
He is very jovial, loved by many
He is loved my many
He believes in true federalism
He believes in resource control
He believes in restructuring Nigeria

The list is endless.

Who will you rather vote for?

Same lies d dullard in chief used to get into power...why don't u use anoda strategy? This one is stale undecided
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
diablos:

Same lies d dullard in chief used to get into power...why don't u use anoda strategy? This one is stale undecided
PMB

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by WhiteSoup: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by zickie: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
I buy gift cards : itunes, Amazon. US - 240/$..(100/50 only ) rest 220 ..Combine to get high value..Au/Ca - 130/$ (100 only ) rest 125 or you wait till I find another to combine you get normal rate ..EU/GBP ..check for current Value.. New Central Bank directives might drive price down or up ..ask for new price .. WhatsApp or call 08063027862
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by legendsilver(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku2019:
Present Sir.....

Atiku 2019

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by fergie001: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
I dont hate him but with the negative media around him,it is difficult.
I dont see what he has done that others haven't done,Nigeria is like a chessboard,there are actors who play the game and checkmate.

Make I pitch my tent here and see how convincing(not confusing) u can b
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Basic123: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

like some gullibles voted GEJ in 2011 and again in 2015 despite poor performance just because he added azikwe to his name.

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by smartty68(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Is Atiku credible enough to lead the people?
Bia enough with all this corrupt leaders taking turns to govern us.

I don tire. Na youth suppose be president this time atleast in his early thirties.

Its high time they give the younger once a chance to rule.

Abi alie?

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by hucienda: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Given the northern options, Atiku is the best among them. Past behaviour is good predictor of future performance - reason why I aint surprised at how poor President Buhari is on the economy amongst the plethora of issues and confusion plaguing his administration.

First things first, Nigeria being a developing, diverse country needs a president who is sound in economics, will fix the unending power problem once and for all, and promote the education of the country's teeming population of children and youth. A president who will see the entire country as his or her constituency - not a tribalist and bigot. Atiku - for all his faults - is the one northerner amongst the lot who foots the bill. I could term a portion his philosophy as part fiscally conservative and part socially liberal.

Watch out for the fools who say he stole and all that balderdash undecided and simply ask them to point out one politician in the country who isn't corrupt.

Atiku is the only one out of them I could vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2017
hucienda:
Given the northern options, Atiku is the best among them. Past behaviour is good predictor of future performance - reason why I aint surprised at how poor President Buhari is on the economy amongst the plethora of issues and confusion plaguing his administration.

First things first, Nigeria being a developing, diverse country needs a president who is sound in economics, will fix the unending power problem once and for all, and promote the education of the country's teeming population of children and youth. A president who will see the entire country as his or her constituency - not a tribalist and bigot. Atiku - for all his faults - is the one northerner amongst the lot who foots the bill. I could term a portion his philosophy as part fiscally conservative and part socially liberal.

Watch out for the fools who say he stole and all that balderdash undecided and simply ask them to point out one politician in the country who isn't corrupt.

Atiku is the only one out of them I could vote for.
you need to note that those people you call fools are like 90 percent and still u want Atiku to govern those fools... You are not crios
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Bash92(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
The two major political party will likely present northern candidate. I would rather vote for Atiku and Sule Lamido (only if PDP can settle there wahala) than vote the religious and ethnic by bigot like El-rufai and Kwankwaso.
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by swagagolic01(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku is my choice come 2019.... am ready to use my house as his campaign office here in rivers state..... we must change this recession come 2019
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by ucheo: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2017
icgoldenfish@yahoo.com add me I believe in this man
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by id911(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku is a nationalist and not an economic illiterate like buhari. He's pro restructuring and also not an extremist.

Atiku runs a prosperous biz and will make Nigeria proper and great again.

He is the hope of the common man
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by jrex(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku? What a pity.
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by Boscojugunu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
akitu my main man
Re: Atiku 2019 Campaign Thread by dejavume: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
All politicians are thieves,among d thieves lie those with developmental mind.
Check India today,90% of thier politicians are having one case or order hanging on thier necks,yet they have developmental minds.
Atiku may have embezzled our money,yet he didnt use it to build anoda country's economy
Atiku was d only candidate in 2015 with economy blue print
As we all know 2019 no saint ll contest,so why cant we give it to man with developmental mind
Atiku 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Vs Governor Fashola / Ethiopia Is Now Africa's Fastest Growing Economy / Behold The New Governor Of Rivers State. Ameachi Endorses Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.