Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

First Nigeria University With Online Student's Lecturers Evaluation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Nigeria University With Online Student's Lecturers Evaluation (742 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Nigeria University With Online Student's Lecturers Evaluation by sbashir10(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has begins online students' lecturer evaluation, to enhance better service delivery from the lecturers to the students.

student's are however assured that no any lecturer has access to their portal, and they should try as much as possible to be fair and non sentimental in their evaluation.
students from 200 level to 600 level are those only enttled to evaluate lecturers.
my opinion, if every other federal government own institutions can follow ABU's footsteps, it will go a long way to remove those unqualified and non intellectual lecturers from the system, paving way for the qualified ones.
Kudus to ABU for this development.

below is the circular and my own about to evaluate lecturers.

Cc: olawalebabs , Fynestboi , Richiez

Re: First Nigeria University With Online Student's Lecturers Evaluation by kunlesufyan(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Naturally ahead!
Re: First Nigeria University With Online Student's Lecturers Evaluation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol CU students have been evaluating lecturers for years now and I'm sure other private unis do too.UNN also started this before a while ago. However, the important thing isn't the evaluation itself but the consequences of it. If an extremely low rated lecturer isn't queried or fired then the evaluation is in fact useless....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb To Deploy New Exam Questions For Each Batch Of Candidates / My Future At Risk / Get An MBA Free From Arizona State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.